"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9lV319yg4]New Jersey Teens come up with a new game called "Knockout" - YouTube[/ame]

I am Certain the Liberal Media tried REALLY hard to find Video of Packs of White Youth doing this to Blacks...

But those Videos just don't seem to be Surfacing.

This is probably the most Disturbing News Report I've seen on this issue.

Maybe it's going to start being taken Seriously now.

This shit was going on Regularly in Denver a few years back and it's been going on from Coast to Coast in almost every Urban area.

I Garundamntee you that if the Races were Reversed we'd have a "National Epidemic" on our hands of "Racism".

I'd be really Careful White Liberals about what you want to Hide about what's going in this Country. I Applaud this News Outlet for covering it, but the Liberals in the National Media aren't going to say a Damned thing.

There may start to be a Backlash against this crap and that's not going to end well for anyone.

:)

peace...

Here is the formula for "hate crimes". It's pretty simple to follow.

Question 1: Was the perpetrator of the hate crime white? If yes, proceed to question 2. If no, this was not a hate crime.

Question2: Was the victim black, Muslim, or gay? If no, this is probably not a hate crime. If yes, this is a hate crime.

In my opinion it shouldn't be called a hate crime unless there's clear evidence the motivation to commit the crime is racial, ethnic, religious, etc.

This is the end result.

The knockout game will become more popular, more people will be injured or killed and very little will be done about it. The perpetrators can't be found or they are juveniles and can't be adequately punished.

As a result, would be victims will become more suspicious of black young people. More would be victims will be armed and act first. Bystanders and third parties will take it upon themselves to intervene against "children". There will be a crescendo of racists and racism as blacks are avoided at all costs, or confronted when avoidance is impossible.

There will be many many more Trayvon Martins and Renisha McBrides as the potential victims no longer are persuaded to give the benefit of the doubt or take a chance. The burden will fall hardest on decent black people who have no control over their more violent bretheren.

Several years ago here in south carolina a gay guy kept hitting on a strait guy. When he was leaving the gay guy followed him outside. The strait guy finnally got fed up and popped him one time. He hit his head on the curb and died. They were wanting to charge him with a hate crime. So it's all bs.

Here is the formula for "hate crimes". It's pretty simple to follow.

Question 1: Was the perpetrator of the hate crime white? If yes, proceed to question 2. If no, this was not a hate crime.

Question2: Was the victim black, Muslim, or gay? If no, this is probably not a hate crime. If yes, this is a hate crime.

+1

peace...

Eric Holder has said hate crimes are only "White on black" not "Black on white." So it goes in 'Holder's America.'

Attorney General Holder: Whites Not Protected by Hate Crime Laws!

In hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday, Attorney General Eric Holder settled Hackel's question of whether hate crime laws protect whites: they don't.

Holder repeatedly claimed that hate crime laws are designed to protect only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis," such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays.

Holder's repeated charge that blacks were "historically" targeted for violence betrays the fact that in modern times they rarely are. In fact, according to the Justice Department's own statistics, in only 10% of the 650,000 violent interracial crimes that occur each year in this country are white offenders attacking black victims

In 90% of interracial violent crimes, whites are being attacked by blacks. Attacks on white individuals and couples by mobs of black youths are all too common in this country.

Attorney General Eric Holder testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, June 25. Holder said that hate crime laws are designed to protect only groups such that have been targeted on a "historical basis" such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=711_1375642631#2BGIuHWaYbKJA9dY.99

Last edited:
I have never understood the whole "hate crime" thing.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

either way you are dead and I have committed murder.

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.

I have never understood the whole "hate crime" thing.

Why is it worse if I kill you because of your skin color than if I kill you to steal your money?

either way you are dead and I have committed murder.

Why is one worse?

I guess the answer is that hate crime legislation is the left's attempt at thought control.

Evidently you abilities to reason fell short by your ignorance of history in the US of minorities and their abuse by whites.

I am Certain the Liberal Media tried REALLY hard to find Video of Packs of White Youth doing this to Blacks...

Win the lottery much with all that certainty?

Blow goats much?... :dunno:

If the Misplaced Guilt-ridden White Liberal Media could have found ONE Instance of this they would have made IT the Story and Ignored it happening with Black Youth from Coast to Coast.

This is a Distinctly Black Culture thing... Why?

peace...

Win the lottery much with all that certainty?

Blow goats much?... :dunno:

If the Misplaced Guilt-ridden White Liberal Media could have found ONE Instance of this they would have made IT the Story and Ignored it happening with Black Youth from Coast to Coast.

This is a Distinctly Black Culture thing... Why?

peace...

They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.

Forum List

Back