KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop who shot ‘Jewish controlled black thug’

I've never understood why christian terrorist groups are allowed to raise money, while others are not.

I'm watching CNN right now, they are live in Ferguson. A reporter just mentioned almost as an after thought, that people are marching with The New Black Panthers.

This group is blatantly racist, and not a bit better than the KKK, yet they are being completely legitimized here !!

How fucking unbelievable !!!

Dude, I support [voluntary] segregation and have often commented on the facts that blacks as whole race have routinely score 84 on IQ tests because of genetics (which is why we should stop throwing mountains of resources to close the 'achievement gap).

But guess what, the Black Panthers are correct in this instance. Equality before the Law applies to both whites and blacks. If the Government can attack journalists covering a peaceful assembly of blacks, then they can attack journalists covering a peaceful assembly of whites.

Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God.

Proverbs 28:4
Those who forsake the Law praise the wicked, those who keep the Law resist them.

Martin Luther King
How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law...

Let us consider a more concrete example of just and unjust laws. An unjust law is a code that a numerical or power majority group compels a minority group to obey but does not make binding on itself. This is difference made legal. By the same token, a just law is a code that a majority compels a minority to follow and that it is willing to follow itself. This is sameness made legal.

MLK talks about forced segregation in the removed text. Both forced segregation and forced integration are unlawful. Science (statistics) have proven that humans voluntarily segregate based on race and culture, so we should teach people the benefits of voluntary segregation, and respect each other as nations of different people. Even the UN has segregated warring populations --- because segregation works and is the most humane solution. Only blacks should police blacks, and only whites should police whites.

KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop who shot ‘Jewish controlled black thug’

Some USMB extremists have come out supporting the cop and bashing the kid before the facts are reviewed.

Now we know who they are behind their anonymous user names.

kkk.jpg

Shootspeeders and friends.

The Ku Klux Klan is soliciting funds for the police officer in Ferguson, Missouri who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18.

The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hate Watch blog reported that the South Carolina-based New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan boasted that its Missouri chapter is raising money as a “reward” for the officer.

“We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug,” said an email from the Klan group. “He is a hero! We need more white cops who are anti-Zog and willing to put Jewish controlled black thugs in their place. Most cops are cowards and do nothing while 90 percent of interracial crime is black (and non-white) on white.”

The NRA will soon be raising money for his arsenal.

I'm watching CNN right now, they are live in Ferguson. A reporter just mentioned almost as an after thought, that people are marching with The New Black Panthers.

This group is blatantly racist, and not a bit better than the KKK, yet they are being completely legitimized here !!

How fucking unbelievable !!!

Dude, I support [voluntary] segregation and have often commented on the facts that blacks as whole race have routinely score 84 on IQ tests because of genetics (which is why we should stop throwing mountains of resources to close the 'achievement gap).

But guess what, the Black Panthers are correct in this instance. Equality before the Law applies to both whites and blacks. If the Government can attack journalists covering a peaceful assembly of blacks, then they can attack journalists covering a peaceful assembly of whites.

Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God.

Proverbs 28:4
Those who forsake the Law praise the wicked, those who keep the Law resist them.

Martin Luther King
How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law...

Let us consider a more concrete example of just and unjust laws. An unjust law is a code that a numerical or power majority group compels a minority group to obey but does not make binding on itself. This is difference made legal. By the same token, a just law is a code that a majority compels a minority to follow and that it is willing to follow itself. This is sameness made legal.

MLK talks about forced segregation in the removed text. Both forced segregation and forced integration are unlawful. Science (statistics) have proven that humans voluntarily segregate based on race and culture, so we should teach people the benefits of voluntary segregation, and respect each other as nations of different people. Even the UN has segregated warring populations --- because segregation works and is the most humane solution. Only blacks should police blacks, and only whites should police whites.

In other words...fuck those stupid *******, but if they fight authority, I support them. :lol: Pathetic.

No different than teapers marching with racists who threatened to use women and children as human shields during the Bundy fest....

But that is okay, they aren't *******. All ******* support the NBP....all ******* are the same. Those fucking ******* should all be killed. *******!

Apples to elephants comparison. The Tea Party is inclusive of everyone and regularly has black speakers. They aren't hostile to anyone, esp the police. They don't vandalize property, they don't beat anyone, they don't commit civil disobedience, they don't riot or loot. In fact they get permits to hold their conventions.

The Bundy ranch protectors were not tea partiers.

Nutz I don't think your a white hater like many of the other black protagonist on this board, but you have a lot to learn about the conservative movement!

Last edited:
In other words...fuck those stupid *******, but if they fight authority, I support them. :lol: Pathetic.

Where did I say fuck blacks? Encouraging voluntary migration/emigration of whites and blacks to segregated communities is the most humane solution for both. That's why we don't have [constant] racial tensions out here on Long Island, New York, because we're the most segregated region in the United States.

The only "Progressiveism" I would support is ensuring that black schools have the general supplies/books/desks/etc in their schools, even if that means taxing the neighboring white communities a bit more. This is because there are many gifted blacks out there, my piano teacher was one of them (Professor Russel Stevenson, who passed away at 87), but black communities will never produce the same amount of tax revenue as white communities to support their local schools (because of their generally lower IQs), which would leave the gifted blacks (the 110+ IQer's) way behind.

This isn't "racism" this is "realism." Facts aren't racist, and it's best to plan and make policy based on reality, not failed and flawed ideologies (egalitarianism).

On the other hand, you have people like [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] that would never say the things that I just said, because they want to conceal their actual racism, which is based on hatred instead of facts. They'd rather advocate for their raw extinction like Hitler. I'm sure they want to kill me too because I'm a Jewish. Nothing would please those two more than the Government going into Ethnic Cleansing Mode.

Last edited:

No different than teapers marching with racists who threatened to use women and children as human shields during the Bundy fest....

But that is okay, they aren't *******. All ******* support the NBP....all ******* are the same. Those fucking ******* should all be killed. *******!

Apples to elephants comparison. The Tea Party is inclusive of everyone and regularly has black speakers. They aren't hostile to anyone, esp the police. They don't vandalize property, they don't beat anyone, they don't commit civil disobedience, they don't riot or loot. In fact they get permits to hold their conventions.

Nutz I don't think your a white hater like many of the other black protagonist on this board, but you have a lot to learn about the conservative movement!

Bullshit, I know more about conservatism than any fucking teaper on this forum. Teaperism is nothing but a movement based on hate with a slick cover of denying racism whenever it is pointed out. Fuck the teapers, most of them are nothing more than whites protesting a ****** President and ******* who dare to breath their air.

Where did I say fuck blacks? Encouraging voluntary migration/emigration of whites and blacks to segregated communities is the most humane solution for both. That's why we don't have [constant] racial tensions out here on Long Island, New York, because we're the most segregated region in the United States.

The only "Progressiveism" I would support is ensuring that black schools have the general supplies/books/desks/etc in their schools, even if that means taxing the neighboring white communities a bit more. This is because there are many gifted blacks out there, my piano teacher was one of them (Professor Russel Stevenson, who passed away at 87), but black communities will never produce the same amount of tax revenue as white communities to support their local schools (because of their generally lower IQs), which would leave the gifted blacks (the 110+ IQer's) way behind.

This isn't "racism" this is "realism." Facts aren't racist, and it's best to plan and make policy based on reality, not failed and flawed ideologies (egalitarianism).

On the other hand, you have people like [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] that would never say the things that I just said, because they want to conceal their actual racism, which is based on hatred instead of facts. They'd rather advocate for their raw extinction like Hitler. I'm sure they want to kill me too because I'm a Jewish. Nothing would please those two more than the Government going into Ethnic Cleansing Mode.

Whenever you start spouting the IQ nonsense about how all ******* are stupid...you lose all credibility and are no better than those who have the balls to embrace their true feelings. I would have a beer with Matthew before any of you bullshit realists who are too pussified to express you true feelings.

Bullshit, I know more about conservatism than any fucking teaper on this forum. Teaperism is nothing but a movement based on hate with a slick cover of denying racism whenever it is pointed out. Fuck the teapers, most of them are nothing more than whites protesting a ****** President and ******* who dare to breath their air.

Careful now. You are using profiling, the very thing they hold dear in their conversations. It's ok unless it's on them, like MANY other issues including the current.

Last edited:
so what? what are we suppose to do about it?

for crying out loud you dig out of the gutter for crap to post

now get that title,
if that's not for race baiting shit stirring, I don't know what you would call it

that's how these LEFT wing sites are..they don't want healing...they want full blown CIVIL WAR... don't let them fool you

Last edited:
The Tea Party is inclusive of everyone and regularly has black speakers. They aren't hostile to anyone, esp the police. They don't vandalize property, they don't beat anyone, they don't commit civil disobedience, they don't riot or loot. In fact they get permits to hold their conventions.

Which is why they won't get anywhere.

The Boston Tea Party was a Riot.

Last edited:

Whenever you start spouting the IQ nonsense about how all ******* are stupid...you lose all credibility and are no better than those who have the balls to embrace their true feelings. I would have a beer with Matthew before any of you bullshit realists who are too pussified to express you true feelings.

The IQ studies are proven and verified many times over. However, these studies don't stay "ALL" blacks, that's the mean and the standard deviation is very wide. Mongoloids score 108, Jews score 112, Whites score 100, blacks score 87, sub-Saharan blacks score in the low 60's. Whites have the widest standard deviation, Mongoloids have the narrowest deviation.

What makes you think that the human brain refused to evolve after the races split over 80,000 years ago? Obviously it evolved, and it evolved differently in each geographic reason, with the more challenging environments producing higher IQ's. This change was exacerbated when Caucasians interbred with Neanderthals, who had an occupital bun increasing spatial awareness and processing.

Last edited:

The IQ studies are proven and verified many times over. However, these studies don't stay "ALL" blacks, that's the mean and the standard deviation is very wide.

*Yawn*

whenever you start spouting the iq nonsense about how all ******* are stupid...you lose all credibility and are no better than those who have the balls to embrace their true feelings. I would have a beer with matthew before any of you bullshit realists who are too pussified to express you true feelings.

the iq studies are proven and verified many times over. However, these studies don't stay "all" blacks, that's the mean and the standard deviation is very wide.

*yawn*

Let me show you [MENTION=47651]Nutz[/MENTION]

Figure%2014-4.GIF

Figure%2014-3.GIF

Figure%2014-5.GIF

Figure%2015-4.GIF

koia99p1f

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap14.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWIiJMQgAk]Race & IQ Denial Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Some USMB extremists have come out supporting the cop and bashing the kid before the facts are reviewed.

Now we know who they are behind their anonymous user names.

kkk.jpg

Shootspeeders and friends.

The Ku Klux Klan is soliciting funds for the police officer in Ferguson, Missouri who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18.

The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hate Watch blog reported that the South Carolina-based New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan boasted that its Missouri chapter is raising money as a “reward” for the officer.

“We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug,” said an email from the Klan group. “He is a hero! We need more white cops who are anti-Zog and willing to put Jewish controlled black thugs in their place. Most cops are cowards and do nothing while 90 percent of interracial crime is black (and non-white) on white.”

Just to be clear, there is nothing in the article that says that that cop has that attitude or has every said such things about Blacks or Jews.

But his actions speak for himselves. The moment he continued shooting even after the young man turned around and was not running is the moment in which is murdered a citizen and should stand trial for murder. That young black boy was unarmed and the cop shot him more than once at point blank range, even after the young man gave up. That is called an "execution".

Damn, people have just gone stark raving mad in parts of the USA. Stark raving mad.

I hope the cop gets life for what he did, if proven guilty.

Last edited:
What's a Jewish controlled black thug? Some Jew was standing off to the side manipulating him with the force like? :) "You will resist arrest" (waves hand) "You will go for the officer's weapon" (waves hand)

Sad how desperate to exaccerbate a situation racist types can be. Just because different ethnicities were involved doesn't mean any racism was present. If when on the job someone'd gone for my weapon I'd have emptied the chamber too with no thought of their ethnicity and simply "Son of a bitch must die." I don't believe even if the officer was a venom-spitting racist that entered his thought processes. Someone starts assaulting you and you feel a tug on your retention-holster you react authomatically, there's no deep thinking involved. And taking the subject down doesn't invovle "I hate black people" so much as "This fucker's toast." His ethnicity didn't enter into it. There wasn't time.

Forum List

Back