KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop who shot ‘Jewish controlled black thug’

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop who shot ‘Jewish controlled black thug’

Some USMB extremists have come out supporting the cop and bashing the kid before the facts are reviewed.

Now we know who they are behind their anonymous user names.

kkk.jpg

Shootspeeders and friends.

The Ku Klux Klan is soliciting funds for the police officer in Ferguson, Missouri who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18.

The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hate Watch blog reported that the South Carolina-based New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan boasted that its Missouri chapter is raising money as a “reward” for the officer.

“We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug,” said an email from the Klan group. “He is a hero! We need more white cops who are anti-Zog and willing to put Jewish controlled black thugs in their place. Most cops are cowards and do nothing while 90 percent of interracial crime is black (and non-white) on white.”

Well, both sides see an opportunity. There is really no difference between the KKK and Al Sharpton except that AL will be getting a fat paycheck. All the freaks show up at these events. I don't believe any of them are welcome.

Some USMB extremists have come out supporting the cop and bashing the kid before the facts are reviewed.

And some USMB extremists have come out supporting the dead man and bashing the cop before all the facts are reviewed...

I'm watching CNN right now, they are live in Ferguson. A reporter just mentioned almost as an after thought, that people are marching with The New Black Panthers.

This group is blatantly racist, and not a bit better than the KKK, yet they are being completely legitimized here !!

How fucking unbelievable !!!

People are actually marching with these people ? Are you fucking kidding me ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And the media doesn't question this ? Why are they being legitimized by marching with Ferguson townsfolk ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see a good street throw down between the KKK and the Panthers. I couldn't lose on that bet. They could put that on pay per view.

kkk.jpg

The Ku Klux Klan is soliciting funds for the police officer in Ferguson, Missouri who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18.

The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Hate Watch blog reported that the South Carolina-based New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan boasted that its Missouri chapter is raising money as a “reward” for the officer.

“We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug,” said an email from the Klan group. “He is a hero! We need more white cops who are anti-Zog and willing to put Jewish controlled black thugs in their place. Most cops are cowards and do nothing while 90 percent of interracial crime is black (and non-white) on white.”

This board is rife with KKK slime.

It's amazing how many KKK's like [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] revealed themselves today. Then again we always knew they were that way.

kkk.jpg

It's amazing how many KKK's like [MENTION=22889]Matthew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=45621]1776[/MENTION] revealed themselves today. Then again we always knew they were that way.

:lol: Pay attention, many more reveal themselves everyday. They are just too pussified to share their true opinions.

kkk.jpg

I'm a Jew and I despise the KKK! However, I still haven't heard the facts come out about this. I won't been dooped like everyone was dooped with the Trayvon Martin bullshit. If the kid attack the cop and went for his gun, then it's hard to have sympathy for him!

Forum List

Back