Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
For the record, I typed in Leonard Cure, the thugs name to see if any other threads were on this.....didn't pop up...

White cop, black thug, black thug gets shot by the white cop, and the left was rejoicing........

Until the police released the video footage from both the cops body cam and car.....

Much weeping began among the leftists for an opportunity to smear police, lost.......

The Camden County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office has released both body and dash camera footage. I’m wondering if they’ve seen it because there is so much evidence that Staff Sergeant Buck Aldridge tried literally every tool in his belt before using his firearm.
-----
Aldridge issues 14 commands and two direct warnings to Cure; Cure only argues. Aldridge deploys the taser, as promised.
----

Cure grabs Aldridge’s glasses and throws them on the ground. When Aldridge gets a free hand, he grabs his baton, swings it open, and tries to hit Cure with it. Cure’s hands are on Aldridge’s throat. The two continue to struggle with flowing traffic mere feet from them. As he chokes Aldridge, Cure says, “Yeah, b*tch. Yeah, b*tch.” This is when Aldridge drops the baton, grabs his gun, and shoots Cure in the gut. Cure falls to the ground; Aldridge calls “shots fired” on his radio; Cure tries to get up and viewers can catch a quick glimpse at what looks like a single bloodstain about the size of a golf ball on Cure’s white tank top.

For the record, I typed in Leonard Cure, the thugs name to see if any other threads were on this.....didn't pop up...

White cop, black thug, black thug gets shot by the white cop, and the left was rejoicing........

Link?

I watched the video earlier from the car cam totally justified then the family was whining he was triggered and the cop didnt deescalate.

Dashcam Footage Analysis: Why 'Justice for Leonard' Will Fail

On Monday, October 16, Leonard Cure was shot by a white cop during a traffic stop. Now there are calls for proof that the police officer was in fear of his own life, thus justifying the use of deadly...
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com
It's in the opening post.

I dont see how anyone can say he didnt need to shoot the guy.
He tried two non lethal methods when those failed he had no choice but to shoot him.
This is why you need two cops in a car.
One to shoot with a taser and one with their pistol out in case things go sideway.

Until the police released the video footage from both the cops body cam and car.....

Much weeping began among the leftists for an opportunity to smear police, lost.......

The Camden County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office has released both body and dash camera footage. I’m wondering if they’ve seen it because there is so much evidence that Staff Sergeant Buck Aldridge tried literally every tool in his belt before using his firearm.
-----
Aldridge issues 14 commands and two direct warnings to Cure; Cure only argues. Aldridge deploys the taser, as promised.
----

Cure grabs Aldridge’s glasses and throws them on the ground. When Aldridge gets a free hand, he grabs his baton, swings it open, and tries to hit Cure with it. Cure’s hands are on Aldridge’s throat. The two continue to struggle with flowing traffic mere feet from them. As he chokes Aldridge, Cure says, “Yeah, b*tch. Yeah, b*tch.” This is when Aldridge drops the baton, grabs his gun, and shoots Cure in the gut. Cure falls to the ground; Aldridge calls “shots fired” on his radio; Cure tries to get up and viewers can catch a quick glimpse at what looks like a single bloodstain about the size of a golf ball on Cure’s white tank top.

Okay, what was he stopped for.

Forum List

Back