Kissing and moustaches..

A moustache and beard can e very attractive as long as it is groomed and maintained nicely. If it goes all Duck Dynasty, down the road I go. In the past I had a spouse that just let 'er go and it disgusted me

How about this? Tell him, you're not kissing me or touching me until you shave off that disgusting beard because I don't what you're storing in there! :lol:
Maybe that's why he is growing it?
No he grew it because he was too lazy to shave or even keep it nicely groomed. I have been divorced from him for years now and he still doesn't bathe or shave. It had nothing to do with me

A moustache and beard can e very attractive as long as it is groomed and maintained nicely. If it goes all Duck Dynasty, down the road I go. In the past I had a spouse that just let 'er go and it disgusted me

How about this? Tell him, you're not kissing me or touching me until you shave off that disgusting beard because I don't what you're storing in there! :lol:
No he grew it because he was too lazy to shave or even keep it nicely groomed. I have been divorced from him for years now and he still doesn't bathe or shave. It had nothing to do with me
I didn't pull your leg,,but I know what you mean. I have had exes that are women that did the same..The main problem is they got lazy and thought this horse was gonna pull their wagon, till I bucked them off...Can't stand a lazy person expecting you to make up for their lack of motivation...

Who cares about old Moonblow's delusions? He's just an old loser. Probably shouldn't even dignify him with a response, TBH. :D

Who cares about old Moonblow's delusions? He's just an old loser. Probably shouldn't even dignify him with a response, TBH. :D
Did someone fart?

Did someone fart?

Shut up, fat old ugly man. Please go bother someone else. I don't like you.

Did someone fart?

Then I don't have to worry about you continuously trying to hook up...

Did someone fart?

As if, loser. I have standards and you don't even qualify a little bit. You are old, ugly, childish, bitter, and I think perhaps retarded. Adios douchebag.

Did someone fart?

As if, loser. I have standards and you don't even qualify a little bit. You are old, ugly, childish, bitter, and I think perhaps retarded. Adios douchebag.
I love you too....go sleep off the vino...

Did someone fart?

Thankfully, I'm not a drunk retarded idiot like you.

Did someone fart?

If I didn't have GERD I might have a drink of tequila...

Do it.

Do it.
No booze in this house..

mmmm.. ..ok....I better retire for the nigh my darlings .....hehe nite nite y'all :p:D yum woof woof

Forum List

Back