Kissing and moustaches..

From the quintessential American songwriter Stephen Foster, published 151 years ago:

Really really bad movie dub but it was the best version available...

Forehead-Mustache.jpg

A moustache and beard can e very attractive as long as it is groomed and maintained nicely. If it goes all Duck Dynasty, down the road I go. In the past I had a spouse that just let 'er go and it disgusted me

A moustache and beard can e very attractive as long as it is groomed and maintained nicely. If it goes all Duck Dynasty, down the road I go. In the past I had a spouse that just let 'er go and it disgusted me

I don't think I would leave someone over it (if I had feelings for that person). He WOULD end of up shaving it though. :D Fight fire with fire! Lol.

How about this? Tell him, you're not kissing me or touching me until you shave off that disgusting beard because I don't what you're storing in there! :lol:

How about this? Tell him, you're not kissing me or touching me until you shave off that disgusting beard because I don't what you're storing in there! :lol:
There was no telling him anything. He only bathed once a week and when I complained about that he went two and still "went about his business" if I participated or not. It was a bad situation. After that marriage paper was signed I was to submit and obey. I had no warning that would happen. He wasn't like that before the wedding and I knew him 4 years. Many things were logical educated assumptions before marrying like he would shower regularly. He did before marriage. There is a lot to be assumed by not living with one another before marriage.

There was no telling him anything. He only bathed once a week and when I complained about that he went two and still "went about his business" if I participated or not. It was a bad situation. After that marriage paper was signed I was to submit and obey. I had no warning that would happen. He wasn't like that before the wedding and I knew him 4 years. Many things were logical educated assumptions before marrying like he would shower regularly. He did before marriage. There is a lot to be assumed by not living with one another before marriage.

I wonder why that happens? My husband didn't change at all after we got married.
He's a total neat freak - always has been and always will be

I guess men just "fake it" then when they get married, relax. I guess that's why I'm a big believer in showing your true self from the get-go. But, people are terrified of being alone forever...

I wonder why that happens? My husband didn't change at all after we got married.
He's a total neat freak - always has been and always will be

I guess men just "fake it" then when they get married, relax. I guess that's why I'm a big believer in showing your true self from the get-go. But, people are terrified of being alone forever...
Well that's where he ended up.

Me, I have no secrets about what I'm storing in there. I'll happily furnish a list of what I've had to eat and drink. I'll even include a "Nutrition Facts" sidebar and list the fiber content. You can get yer pheromones flying and have a snack at the same time.

As the saying goes ..... shouldn't be a total loss. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe that's why he is growing it?

Why? Because he's ghey?

Why? Because he's ghey?
or repulsed...

Why? Because he's ghey?
or repulsed...

Because he's ghey?

Why? Because he's ghey?
or repulsed...

Because he's ghey?
I can't help that you're a tranny...

Why? Because he's ghey?
or repulsed...

Because he's ghey?
I can't help that you're a tranny...

What's wrong? Are you getting offended? Hmm. Interesting. :D

Forum List

Back