Kissing and moustaches..

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Is it just me or is it annoying/gross to kiss and have facial hair in your mouth?

Is it just me or is it annoying/gross to kiss and have facial hair in your mouth?
imagesX47S0BHI.jpg

Most men I have been with have a moustache, beard or both ..... I just ask to keep it trimmed! :)

Most men I have been with have a moustache, beard or both ..... I just ask to keep it trimmed! :)

I have a big one. Never had a complaint.

Is it trimmed? Well........ sometimes. :D

What is it with guys and facial hair....? trying to hide something?? :)

It's like the punchline to the old joke about the dog. "Because we can". :D

Growing facial hair is not something you do anyway --- shaving is something you do. Actually I've had more complaints if my shave wasn't close enough than if my FH wasn't trimmed.

Besides, you'd be surprised how practical a mustache is. Say you're going on a hike. We can store water in there -- don't need a canteen. And if you're nice, we share. :)

But serially, if you think about it you women have a lot more latitude in appearance than we do. Y'all can wear all sorts of colors and styles and adopt unlimited personalities. We can't. But whiskers is one thing we still have.

Some chicks have a heavy beard, hairy nipples and the trip to the dentist after oral service of a MILF...

True, but that's not what this thread is about!
The "shock value" of your posts is wearing off.. you might have to try harder.... ;)

Forum List

Back