Kissing and moustaches..

I only use make-up when performing and grease paint makes me breaks out....damn.....

When you're performing what? BJs? :D
With your limited knowledge I can see why you went there, no I am not a like a work at home in the bed Mom....
What does this even mean?

He just pass out or something?

He likes to dish it out. He doesn't like when it is returned in kind. :D
you both got him good

Thank you :)

I only use make-up when performing and grease paint makes me breaks out....damn.....

With your limited knowledge I can see why you went there, no I am not a like a work at home in the bed Mom....

you both got him good

You know, if I didn't know better, I would think he was a jealous female, the way he goes on about my appearance, my makeup, my dating life, etc.

you both got him good

You know, if I didn't know better, I would think he was a jealous female, the way he goes on about my appearance, my makeup, my dating life, etc.
I noticed he ran away to a different thread. Maybe he is just jealous he can't look as good as you when he is in drag?

Who knows

you both got him good

No, he's just jealous he can't "have" you.... men are so silly!

you both got him good

I noticed he ran away to a different thread. Maybe he is just jealous he can't look as good as you when he is in drag?

Who knows

It was too hot for him in here....

you both got him good

Well, that doesn't seem like a very "manly" thing to do, IMO. Maybe something a 12-year-old boy would do.

you both got him good

Well, that doesn't seem like a very "manly" thing to do, IMO. Maybe something a 12-year-old boy would do.
All I can figure out he is a hippie from Arkansas, he never makes any sense or acts like an adult.

He hates women btw. Must live in the Ozarks, those people are as weird as the hillbillies in West Virginia .

Besides, you'd be surprised how practical a mustache is. Say you're going on a hike. We can store water in there -- don't need a canteen. And if you're nice, we share. :)

I hate that! Grosses me out! I get mad at hubby when he kisses me after drinking water (and, so, of course, he does it all the time...) annoying! How do I know it's "just" water!? DISGUSTING!!!

What else would we be driniking?
I mean, beer would go flat.

I love a man with a nice trim beard. Chest hair is good too.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 58
I don't mind a mustache, but I don't like beards unless they are close to the face. I have to wonder what could be hiding in there?!! :razz:

Pffft.

Women want a monopoly on mystery? :eusa_snooty:

Women are not mysterious.
Men just refuse to understand us!

What would be the sport in that? :uhh:

So men want us to be mysterious, yet, want to complain about it?

:eusa_shhh: Hey, don't blow the game.

Just sign here :deal:

Is it just me or is it annoying/gross to kiss and have facial hair in your mouth?

I personally would never kiss someone with a moustache.

But my wife seems to be fine with kissing me. I have been told in no uncertain terms that the moustache stays.

Most men I have been with have a moustache, beard or both ..... I just ask to keep it trimmed! :)

I have a big one. Never had a complaint.

Is it trimmed? Well........ sometimes. :D

What is it with guys and facial hair....? trying to hide something?? :)

I have lived with facial hair- and without facial hair- overall I found I liked with more. Luckily I found a woman who felt the same way about my facial hair.

Forum List

Back