Kirstin Powers UNLOADS on Obama and Media After Mideast Embassy Attacks -video

I looked on our Xbox 360 news releases under politics and even there is all negative coverage of Romney and positive on Obama. It's so blatant but most youth are too ill informed to know the difference. Really is sad how today's youth don't get the full story just biased bullshit

Who the fuck is Kristen Powers? :lol:

And who cares?

well we didn't expect you to care...you care more about Romney speaking and criticizing your Dear Leader administration than you do the attack on our Embassy and a innocent civilian dragged through the street

You are watching FAUX news, its PROVEN that people who watch fox news are actually less informed then people who dont even watch it at all.

FoxNews_toilet.gif

You are watching FAUX news, its PROVEN that people who watch fox news are actually less informed then people who dont even watch it at all.

Proven by whom? The 100 or so MSNBC viewers?

Whatever...

No actually there is a non-partsian fact checking agency, that fact checks not the just USA news but news coverage from all over the world, as a part of this fact checking they actually follow up by taking check on the knowlage check on the viewers. It is honestly shocking. but the very LAST news org. on that list(it has 200 agencies) fox news has the least informed viewership.

Dumb post of the thread.

What do we have for our winner Johnny?

once again grandpa you got to READ, look at the post right above yours, if you can see the words, and good OLD steph, I was wondering when you waddle in here with your rant and not actually respond to what I posted.

And who cares?

Moron.

She's a democratic strategist who's pretty fed up with Obama.

She's very good looking which pisses off Black Label (whose girlfriend is shown in his avi).

And who cares?

I dunno, we're discussing Kirtsen Powers.... do try and keep up Sparky.

FYI... Kirsten Powers is a Liberal Democrat.

She's not real liberal.

And she is pretty smart.

She works for Fox which means a few million people see her when she's on.

If she worked for MSNBC, only her mother would be watching her.

And who cares?

She's not real liberal.

And she is pretty smart.

DO I REALLY need to point all of you to the MANY studies done to see who fairs worse, FOX RANKS LAST IN EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's not real liberal.

And she is pretty smart.

DO I REALLY need to point all of you to the MANY studies done to see who fairs worse, FOX RANKS LAST IN EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In terms of viewers ?

Be my guest.

She's not real liberal.

And she is pretty smart.

In terms of viewers ?

Be my guest.

There's a book out called, how to argue with idiots
you might need it for that one:lol:

Proven by whom? The 100 or so MSNBC viewers?

Whatever...

No actually there is a non-partsian fact checking agency, that fact checks not the just USA news but news coverage from all over the world, as a part of this fact checking they actually follow up by taking check on the knowlage check on the viewers. It is honestly shocking. but the very LAST news org. on that list(it has 200 agencies) fox news has the least informed viewership.

Yeah, ok. Keep telling yourself that.... the irony of it all.

:lol:

And who cares?

Moron.

She's a democratic strategist who's pretty fed up with Obama.

She's very good looking which pisses off Black Label (whose girlfriend is shown in his avi).

I don't get Fox on my cable. That isn't an accident. I value my brain. If I wanted to poison my brain I would not have Fox disabled.

Forum List

Back