Kirstin Powers UNLOADS on Obama and Media After Mideast Embassy Attacks -video

Who the fuck is Kristen Powers? :lol:

And who cares?

Moron.

She's a democratic strategist who's pretty fed up with Obama.

She's very good looking which pisses off Black Label (whose girlfriend is shown in his avi).

I don't get Fox on my cable. That isn't an accident. I value my brain. If I wanted to poison my brain I would not have Fox disabled.

well something did, too much PMSnbc probably

Who the fuck is Kristen Powers? :lol:

And who cares?

Moron.

She's very good looking which pisses off Black Label (whose girlfriend is shown in his avi).

I don't get Fox on my cable. That isn't an accident. I value my brain. If I wanted to poison my brain I would not have Fox disabled.

Seeing how it is so small, I can understand why.

Moron.

Seeing how it is so small, I can understand why.

I love the moonbats here that sit glued to the utter drek and crap that comes from MSNBC, CNN, etc., then claim to be the most informed people on the planet.. then start yammering on about the Clinton" surpluses and other such mythical nonsense that never happened.

You are watching FAUX news, its PROVEN that people who watch fox news are actually less informed then people who dont even watch it at all.

Do you understand what LOW intelligence is presented by your comment on so many levels?

A) You present yourself smarter if you are so superior intelligence are you so stupid when it comes to:
make the mistake of "its" when it is commonly known by more intelligent people that the contraction of "it is" is
"it's" not "its"?
But evidently you are LAZY as you don't believe that correctly spelling "don't" with an apostrophe is important!

B) "PROVEN" with what statistics, what surveys, what SOURCE for your ignorant grossly sophomoric assumption?

C) Finally I KNOW this point will go exceedingly HIGH OVER your head..
But ANY one watching Fox news will be more INFORMED then people that don't watch Fox and the reason is
if a non-Fox person IS NOT watching FOX, the non-Fox watcher KNOWS nothing that is presented on Fox.
So how could they be MORE informed then the Fox watcher who is WATCHING?

Again, this last point goes WAY way over your head I'm SURE!!

FoxNews_toilet.gif

unfortunately for you that stink comes from the liberal shit exposed by Fox....

Props to her for sure. One of the very few honest Democrats i've seen in a long time. Yeah, it's all Romney's fault. Sure it is. What a disgrace. What's next, the old "BOOOOOOSH!" card?

She was at it again last night.

I am starting to think she is a Romney supporter !

You are watching FAUX news, its PROVEN that people who watch fox news are actually less informed then people who dont even watch it at all.

Proven by whom? The 100 or so MSNBC viewers?

Whatever...

No actually there is a non-partsian fact checking agency, that fact checks not the just USA news but news coverage from all over the world, as a part of this fact checking they actually follow up by taking check on the knowlage check on the viewers. It is honestly shocking. but the very LAST news org. on that list(it has 200 agencies) fox news has the least informed viewership.

Please tell me that you are not really that ignorant? Not least informed, least indoctrinated.

Forum List

Back