Killing babies

you guys constantly use deceptive and misleading wording to manipulate the meanings..
Not at all.

what do you mean by non viable??

A fetus with such severe defects it is incompatible with life.
would it be the child has no chance of living,, or no chance at a normal life due to a host of many things like downs or missing limbs to name a few??
No chance of living or living a shortened life extensive and continuing medical intervention. What you describe certainly is not in that category.

Not at all.

A fetus with such severe defects it is incompatible with life.

No chance of living or living a shortened life extensive and continuing medical intervention. What you describe certainly is not in that category.
youre using a pretty big brush there dont you think??

if it was incompatible with life means it is dead,, why kill it if its already dead??

nd doctors are wrong all the time about what could happen to people,,
they said at one point my dad wouldnt live 3 more yrs,, he lived 18 yrs after that,,

youre using a pretty big brush there dont you think??

if it was incompatible with life means it is dead,, why kill it if its already dead??

nd doctors are wrong all the time about what could happen to people,,
they said at one point my dad wouldnt live 3 more yrs,, he lived 18 yrs after that,,
It’s impossible to provide the pinpoint definition you are looking for and I do get tbe distinction you are trying to make. But there is a difference between those born and unborn. A pregnancy involves two lives and sets of rights. Pregnancies carry a risk to the mother and typically those that Are non-viable can carry a much higher risk to the mother. To force a woman to carry a fetus that will die at birth, against her will, is an act of cruelty.

It’s impossible to provide the pinpoint definition you are looking for and I do get tbe distinction you are trying to make. But there is a difference between those born and unborn. A pregnancy involves two lives and sets of rights. Pregnancies carry a risk to the mother and typically those that Are non-viable can carry a much higher risk to the mother. To force a woman to carry a fetus that will die at birth, against her will, is an act of cruelty.
I dont believe you when you say non viable,,

how will giving birth to it cause its death when it was fine 10 minutes earlier??

how about in those cases we do everything [possible to save the life of the child instead of sticking scissors in the back of its head and tearing its body apart like savages??

Abortion is not infanticide.

Legal Definitioninfanticide. noun. in·fan·ti·cide in-ˈfan-tə-ˌsīd. : the killing of a newly or recently born child.
murdering your own child is infanticide,, nothing you say will change that fact,,

I dont believe you when you say non viable,,

how will giving birth to it cause its death when it was fine 10 minutes earlier??

Are you serious? You are claiming that there are no defects so severe the baby dies at birth?

how about in those cases we do everything [possible to save the life of the child instead of sticking scissors in the back of its head and tearing its body apart like savages??
When does ”saving life” become “pro,ongoing death”? Do you oppose palliative care?

Are you serious? You are claiming that there are no defects so severe the baby dies at birth?

When does ”saving life” become “pro,ongoing death”? Do you oppose palliative care?
I have never heard of a child dying the minute its born,, and if such a rare thing has happened,, its so rare we dont need to be setting precedents on it,,

everyone is born knowing their death in eminent,, who are you to kill them for it,,

Northam said in January, “the infant would be kept comfortable,” while a discussion ensued between the mother and her physicians about whether to keep the child alive.

Think about it for a moment. If a fetus is aborted or miscarried prior to viability, what are you going to do? The same thing, presumably, that you would do with a child with severe birth defects, incompatible with life. Do you stick it full of tubes for a brief life of pain or keep as comfortable as possible? It is up to parents not you.
Baby killer cult.

Forum List

Back