Killing babies

Trump claims that doctors are actually killing babies after birth, and calling it abortion.
The orange bag O' shit is ignorant and he habitually lies. Then he lies some more when the first round of lies fall apart. Magaturds eat this shit right up, common sense need not apply. :rolleyes:

Magaturds will tell you no, we're not a political CULT at all (while donning red hats, no less). Entitlement and a lack of self awareness seems to run rampant. :rolleyes:

MAGA bowel 'movement': Sucking out loud since '15.

And we're all glad that was illegal when he did it.
Are we glad that technicians get to kill a viable baby in late term abortions inches from life? Even democrats went along with the bipartisan bill outlawing the horror of late term abortions but sexual addict Bill Clinton vetoed the bill and paraded half a dozen women who claimed their lives were saved by late term abortions. It was a lie but the mainstream media went along with it because Clinton was one of them.

Trump claims that doctors are actually killing babies after birth, and calling it abortion. Is there any present or passed law that allows this, or any reason whatsoever to lead anyone to believe this is a real thing that happens? I have no doubt that someone throughout history has done such a horrendous thing, but if so, it was just one of the crazies we have always had. .....
Do yourself a favor and DON'T ask an OB/GYN about this.

Trump claims that doctors are actually killing babies after birth, and calling it abortion. Is there any present or passed law that allows this, or any reason whatsoever to lead anyone to believe this is a real thing that happens? I have no doubt that someone throughout history has done such a horrendous thing, but if so, it was just one of the crazies we have always had. Jeffery Dahmer ate people, but I don't see that as an issue that needs to be discussed in a presidential election. Does anybody have any reason to believe there was any truth in trump's crazy remark?

Trump is clearly insane but worse

He’s catering to the zealots in the anti-abortion movement

Trump claims that doctors are actually killing babies after birth, and calling it abortion. Is there any present or passed law that allows this, or any reason whatsoever to lead anyone to believe this is a real thing that happens? I have no doubt that someone throughout history has done such a horrendous thing, but if so, it was just one of the crazies we have always had. Jeffery Dahmer ate people, but I don't see that as an issue that needs to be discussed in a presidential election. Does anybody have any reason to believe there was any truth in trump's crazy remark?

He's lying, as usual.

Partial-Birth Abortion | USCCB

Such laws exist in most states but they generally have two deficiencies. First, they apply only after "viability" --- when the child if delivered could survive indefinitely outside the womb --- and PBA is used to kill mostly-delivered children before this stage. Second, as required by Roe and Casey, even laws restricting abortion after viability allow abortion when it is deemed necessary to preserve the mother's "health" and "heath" was defined in Roe's companion case Doe v. Bolton to include "all factors" --- emotional, familial, age, and so on --- related to "well-being." This "heath" loophole allows abortions to be performed on request during all nine months of pregnancy for virtually any reason.

Partial-Birth Abortion | USCCB

Such laws exist in most states but they generally have two deficiencies. First, they apply only after "viability" --- when the child if delivered could survive indefinitely outside the womb --- and PBA is used to kill mostly-delivered children before this stage. Second, as required by Roe and Casey, even laws restricting abortion after viability allow abortion when it is deemed necessary to preserve the mother's "health" and "heath" was defined in Roe's companion case Doe v. Bolton to include "all factors" --- emotional, familial, age, and so on --- related to "well-being." This "heath" loophole allows abortions to be performed on request during all nine months of pregnancy for virtually any reason.
Less than 1% of abortion occur after the 20th week

Let’s note that as many as 65,000 products of rapes have been forced to be born already

Late term abortions are extremely rare, and only allowed in extreme medical situations. as noted in your link. However, trump claimed babies were being murdered after birth. That is just batshit crazy.
Liar, you fucking lie!!! That is NOT noted as such in the leftist sourced link, all which is required for you to murder your baby at literally 9-months, is a so-called medical professional, citing healthcare of the patient, thats it!

You evil fucking animal, you cannot justify your vile, murderous evil, so you fucking totally misstate the statute, you fucking lie, then you dare to minimize your vile evil by declaring it rare, its not rare, 70-million murdered babies is a lot of things, rare not among them, its now commonplace in that evil fucking shithole!

I do so hope you burn in hell, you evil fucking animal... :fu:

Liar, you fucking lie!!! That is NOT noted as such in the leftist sourced link, all which is required for you to murder your baby at literally 9-months, is a so-called medical professional, citing healthcare of the patient, thats it!

You evil fucking animal, you cannot justify your vile, murderous evil, so you fucking totally misstate the statute, you fucking lie, then you dare to minimize your vile evil by declaring it rare, its not rare, 70-million murdered babies is a lot of things, rare not among them, its now commonplace in that evil fucking shithole!

I do so hope you burn in hell, you evil fucking animal... :fu:
We have a triggered zealot here

This "heath" loophole allows abortions to be performed on request during all nine months of pregnancy for virtually any reason.
Again shit for brains… less than 1% of abortions occur after the 20th week

Is there anything Trump won't make up?

Do yourself a favor and DON'T ask an OB/GYN about this.
Not sure if I've discussed it with an OB/GYN but I have discussed it with several doctors, including several BAFERDs (bad ass fucking emergency room doctor) and they all seem to agree that trump's claim is a lie like all his other lies.

Forum List

Back