Kill foreigners, starve Americans

Americans are the fattest people on earth. If a child starves beat the parent about the head, don't blame Trump.
My mother grew old and had to be taken care of her last years. I looked to myself for that job, not the government.

If you think that the U.S. is the "fattest" country on Earth based on the availability of food... then you are a severally under informed individual.

Educate yourself booboo

I am educated...and obviously you are not otherwise you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement.

Playboy ain't what ya call higher reading material. What countries have fatter people?

A person can love their country and not feel the need to lie about it and hide the faults.

Americans are the fattest people on earth. If a child starves beat the parent about the head, don't blame Trump.
My mother grew old and had to be taken care of her last years. I looked to myself for that job, not the government.

If you think that the U.S. is the "fattest" country on Earth based on the availability of food... then you are a severally under informed individual.

Educate yourself booboo

I am educated...and obviously you are not otherwise you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement.

Playboy ain't what ya call higher reading material. What countries have fatter people?

That's not the point I'm arguing... I said, "If you think that the U.S. is the "fattest" country on Earth based on the availability of food..."

Do you understand? That means there are several factors why the U.S. is the fattest country on the planet. The U.S. is actually 12th by the way, and not far in front of a few Middle Eastern countries.

29 Most Obese Countries In The World

So America is now against feeding children. Oh, the bed wetting Alt Right who whorship Trump, our most divisive president.
gov. Brown here in Cal did the same thing when he did his budget a few years back.....the inferred and the elderly and kids all took one of the biggest hits.....i did not see lefties bitching about that,matter of fact when i brought that up to one here,i think it was good old dean,he said "well he must of had a good reason then"....
Prove that, Harry, if you can. I will give you a gold star. And if in fact he did, he was wrong. So now you want the most divisive president in our history to be like Moonbeam.
when he did those cuts jake i was one of the only people in that thread saying that brown was a dick for cutting money for those people.....but of coarse according to many lefties in that thread he did what he was forced to do,and the republican governors who did much the same,they were considered hateful people....and a question.....how does what i said mean i want trump to do the same thing?....

So America is now against feeding children. Oh, the bed wetting Alt Right who whorship Trump, our most divisive president.
gov. Brown here in Cal did the same thing when he did his budget a few years back.....the inferred and the elderly and kids all took one of the biggest hits.....i did not see lefties bitching about that,matter of fact when i brought that up to one here,i think it was good old dean,he said "well he must of had a good reason then"....
Prove that, Harry, if you can. I will give you a gold star. And if in fact he did, he was wrong. So now you want the most divisive president in our history to be like Moonbeam.
when he did those cuts jake i was one of the only people in that thread saying that brown was a dick for cutting money for those people.....but of coarse according to many lefties in that thread he did what he was forced to do,and the republican governors who did much the same,they were considered hateful people....and a question.....how does what i said mean i want trump to do the same thing?....
Then those lefties were wrong, and you were right. I am glad you oppose Trump on this.

Then those lefties were wrong, and you were right. I am glad you oppose Trump on this.
well i said when he was elected i will give him the same leeway i gave Bush and Obama......6 months and then i will start commenting on his policies.....unlike a few here i give the people the benefit of the doubt.....

well i said when he was elected i will give him the same leeway i gave Bush and Obama......6 months and then i will start commenting on his policies.....unlike a few here i give the people the benefit of the doubt.....
If he straightens up and flies right, I will support him. I have seen nothing of that yet.

And I'll tell you that defunding Planned Parenthood and health care is counterintuitive to your statements. PP helps provide contraception to poor people. Carrying a baby to full term even for adoption purposes requires extra nutrition for the mother... which getting rid of food stamps hurts, it causes a mother to lose employment in a lot of circumstances... and there are a lot of additional needs for doctor's visits which is now covered better under the current ACA. All programs that Conservatives want to get rid of. So again, you want a perfect world but you don't want any programs to help achieve that, which is unrealistic and inhumane.

Not at all. How many times do I have to say..... if you're not capable of dealing with the child before or after birth, DON'T GET PREGNANT. Keep your legs shut. Keep your pants on. If you can't do that, find a private adoption agency that will pay for your needs.

Life happens where parents lose jobs.

And maybe if republicans would stop defunding programs like planned parenthood that makes birth control easily available and safe abortions, women would be having less children born in poverty.

Shut your legs. Keep your pants on. No need for PP. No need for abortions.

And I'll tell you that defunding Planned Parenthood and health care is counterintuitive to your statements. PP helps provide contraception to poor people. Carrying a baby to full term even for adoption purposes requires extra nutrition for the mother... which getting rid of food stamps hurts, it causes a mother to lose employment in a lot of circumstances... and there are a lot of additional needs for doctor's visits which is now covered better under the current ACA. All programs that Conservatives want to get rid of. So again, you want a perfect world but you don't want any programs to help achieve that, which is unrealistic and inhumane.

Not at all. How many times do I have to say..... if you're not capable of dealing with the child before or after birth, DON'T GET PREGNANT. Keep your legs shut. Keep your pants on. If you can't do that, find a private adoption agency that will pay for your needs.

Having sex is not a fucking thing for you to tell others if they can have or not. Planned Parenthood helps poor people with contraception so they don't have unwanted pregnancies... if a poor person wants to keep the baby in order to put it up for adoption there are other financial responsibilities associated with that which I explained. What part of that do you not get? So either get off your position of being Pro-life, or get on board with welfare programs.

Don't tell me you think life is valuable and that unborn children have rights... only to tell me you don't give a fuck about them once they are born.

Jake, you claim to be GOP, but all I ever see is you defending Democrats / liberals ....and attacking Republicans and Trump.

Question: Which republican candidate do you wish would have been elected president? ..... :cool:
I am mainstream GOP who opposes the far right and the alt right as inimical to the American dream as the left. Trump is not a real Republican. Neither are you. I supported Kasich then McMullin. I cannot ever support your Trump, the most divisive president this country has ever elected, other than Jackson and Lincoln.

Oh bull! You're a communist paid shill that gets a check from Soros. :dance:
No, he's not. Soros is many things, many of them foul, but he isn't stupid...nobody would PAY Fakey to post unless he were stupid.

Somebody above wrote that Governor Moonbeam of CA adjusted the balance on the back of the poor, as if that was an acceptable thing to do.

So our Alt Right, Far Right, and Corporate-Fascist right want Trump, our most divisive president ever, to be like Moonbeam.

These asses are daily, amazing loads of laughter for those of us who do understand what is going on.

Moonbeam is you Jake.

As is commonly known, we have an obesity epidemic in the USA. The great majority of obese blubs,of all ages, are vile shameless underclass caca on the public dole. Fat shitbags, an embarassment to humankind.

Let these loathsome freeloaders start providing for themselves and watch how fast that blubber comes off those stinking nasty prole bodies.

Self-reliance is a cornerstone virtue of America. If you don't want to pull your weight, GET OUT! There's no obesity in Ethiopia.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

Having sex is not a fucking thing for you to tell others if they can have or not. Planned Parenthood helps poor people with contraception so they don't have unwanted pregnancies... if a poor person wants to keep the baby in order to put it up for adoption there are other financial responsibilities associated with that which I explained. What part of that do you not get? So either get off your position of being Pro-life, or get on board with welfare programs.

Don't tell me you think life is valuable and that unborn children have rights... only to tell me you don't give a fuck about them once they are born.

First off, I'm NOT Pro-Life..... I'm ANTI-Abortion. There's a difference.

No, I can't tell people not to have sex. The fact that they choose not to take the advice does not entitle them to MY TAX MONEY. Not a single damn penny of it.

If YOU want to spend private monies, through a private organization to support these sluts, that's your choice. Don't expect me to.

First off, I'm NOT Pro-Life..... I'm ANTI-Abortion. There's a difference.

No, I can't tell people not to have sex. The fact that they choose not to take the advice does not entitle them to MY TAX MONEY. Not a single damn penny of it.

If YOU want to spend private monies, through a private organization to support these sluts, that's your choice. Don't expect me to.

Having sex is sluts? How the fuck old are you? 90? How the fuck can you not be Pro-life but you are Anti-abortion? Oh I want to hear this explanation...

Having sex is sluts? How the fuck old are you? 90?

Having it unnecessarily, yes. Sex has one purpose.... procreation. I'll be 43 in July and have been married for the last two and a half years.

How the fuck can you not be Pro-life but you are Anti-abortion? Oh I want to hear this explanation...

To be Pro-life, you must consider that the life is the important part of the equation. Likewise to be truly PL, you must be against capital punishment.

I don't disagree with abortion to protect the life of the child. I disagree because it's a means to avoid the consequences of a personal decision.

I am also not against the death penalty. In fact I'm all for it.

"The previous administration, the Obama Administration, gutted the military, and we need to fix that." - Trump

Why are you so obsessed with retroactive abortions?

I want humanity to progress beyond your ant hill marxist uotpian fantasies.

Once you parasites remove yourselves from the gene pool the rest of humanity might achieve it's full potential without retards dragging us down.

Why is that even even a question?

Has no one told you before?

Forum List

Back