Kill foreigners, starve Americans

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Watch Trump's budget director explain proposed cuts for after-school programs that feed children

Director of the Office of Budget Management John Mulvaney explains why President Trump's proposed budget would cut funding for various programs. Mulvaney said that there's no "demonstrable evidence" that after-school programs that feed and educate children so that they perform better in school are actually working. The proposed budget includes a $1.4 billion increase for public and private school programs, but cuts funding for before- and after-school programs. The budget would also cut federal funding for Meals on Wheels, a program that provides daily meals to millions of low-income seniors across the country.

Meals on Wheels responded to Trump's proposed budget with the following statement:
“The problem with a skinny budget is it is lean on details. So, while we don’t know the exact impact yet, cuts of any kind to these highly successful and leveraged programs would be a devastating blow to our ability to provide much-needed care for millions of vulnerable seniors in America, which in turn saves billions of dollars in reduced healthcare expenses” - Ellie Hollander, Meals on Wheels America president and CEO

So we have a President that claims to be all for the average American, cutting food for the elderly and children in order to make more machines of war. Welcome to the GOP morality.

Get a retroactive abortion and make the only positive contribution you could possibly make to the planet when you're rendered into fertilizer.

So America is now against feeding children. Oh, the bed wetting Alt Right who whorship Trump, our most divisive president.

Now little cocksuck, Pete, afraid to address the OP? The orange clown and the GOP seem to think that taking money for war machinery from food programs for our senior citizens and children.

Yes I saw a thing from Betsy DeVos talking about getting rid of free lunches for School children... My how Republicans like to pick on the poor and elderly... those that are easy targets, but won't fucking go after the rich people who hide their money in off shore accounts to avoid paying taxes.

So America is now against feeding children. Oh, the bed wetting Alt Right who whorship Trump, our most divisive president.
Jake, you claim to be GOP, but all I ever see is you defending Democrats / liberals ....and attacking Republicans and Trump.

Question: Which republican candidate do you wish would have been elected president? ..... :cool:

Jake, you claim to be GOP, but all I ever see is you defending Democrats / liberals ....and attacking Republicans and Trump.

Question: Which republican candidate do you wish would have been elected president? ..... :cool:
I am mainstream GOP who opposes the far right and the alt right as inimical to the American dream as the left. Trump is not a real Republican. Neither are you. I supported Kasich then McMullin. I cannot ever support your Trump, the most divisive president this country has ever elected, other than Jackson and Lincoln.

When is last time someone starved to death in US always the same talking points when ever there is a cut ......

I am mainstream GOP who opposes the far right and the alt right as inimical to the American dream as the left. Trump is not a real Republican. Neither are you. I supported Kasich then McMullin. I cannot ever support your Trump, the most divisive president this country has ever elected, other than Jackson and Lincoln.

You supported Kasich. lol. So did Soros and Clinton. Makes all of you Dems.

When is last time someone starved to death in US always the same talking points when ever there is a cut ......

If you have to ask that then you aren't paying attention.
Riigggghhht......Just dropping everywhere.....

If ONE person starves to death in this country that is one too many... while Trump is wasting MILLIONS of tax dollars so his kid can finish up going to school in NY instead of living in Washington DC.

https://www.nokidhungry.org/pdfs/Fact_Sheet-2016.pdf

If ONE person starves to death in this country that is one too many... while Trump is wasting MILLIONS of tax dollars so his kid can finish up going to school in NY instead of living in Washington DC.

back to the if it saves one life bs again...funny you never consider that when importing illegals and terrorists

back to the if it saves one life bs again...funny you never consider that when importing illegals and terrorists

Why are you trying to deflect the argument? I just proved your other point wrong so you have to try and change the subject? Please show me where I have EVER said it was ok to "import illegals and terrorists." :)

Why are you trying to deflect the argument? I just proved your other point wrong so you have to try and change the subject? Please show me where I have EVER said it was ok to "import illegals and terrorists." :)
You proved nothing except your grasp of lib talking points

Many are going hungry and have for years, that is why we give to the local shelters and local shelters. And healthcare, nonexistent before the ACA unless you were young , healthy or dirt poor. We are a nation of poor people .

Watch Trump's budget director explain proposed cuts for after-school programs that feed children

Director of the Office of Budget Management John Mulvaney explains why President Trump's proposed budget would cut funding for various programs. Mulvaney said that there's no "demonstrable evidence" that after-school programs that feed and educate children so that they perform better in school are actually working. The proposed budget includes a $1.4 billion increase for public and private school programs, but cuts funding for before- and after-school programs. The budget would also cut federal funding for Meals on Wheels, a program that provides daily meals to millions of low-income seniors across the country.

Meals on Wheels responded to Trump's proposed budget with the following statement:
“The problem with a skinny budget is it is lean on details. So, while we don’t know the exact impact yet, cuts of any kind to these highly successful and leveraged programs would be a devastating blow to our ability to provide much-needed care for millions of vulnerable seniors in America, which in turn saves billions of dollars in reduced healthcare expenses” - Ellie Hollander, Meals on Wheels America president and CEO

So we have a President that claims to be all for the average American, cutting food for the elderly and children in order to make more machines of war. Welcome to the GOP morality.
Duplicate thread designed to prevent anyone from exposing your manipulation of facts.

And here I foolishly believed for the last 14 years that it was my responsibility to feed my son, not the government's. Boy, was I taken for a ride.

Forum List

Back