Kill foreigners, starve Americans

So America is now against feeding children. Oh, the bed wetting Alt Right who whorship Trump, our most divisive president.
Jake, you claim to be GOP, but all I ever see is you defending Democrats / liberals ....and attacking Republicans and Trump.

Question: Which republican candidate do you wish would have been elected president? ..... :cool:
I am mainstream GOP who opposes the far right and the alt right as inimical to the American dream as the left. Trump is not a real Republican. Neither are you. I supported Kasich then McMullin. I cannot ever support your Trump, the most divisive president this country has ever elected, other than Jackson and Lincoln.

You supported Kasich. lol. So did Soros and Clinton. Makes all of you Dems.
While I might not agree with many of Kasich's policies, I would not fear for my nation under his leadership. The orange clown has already proven himself to be far too unstable to successfully lead this nation.

So America is now against feeding children. Oh, the bed wetting Alt Right who whorship Trump, our most divisive president.
gov. Brown here in Cal did the same thing when he did his budget a few years back.....the inferred and the elderly and kids all took one of the biggest hits.....i did not see lefties bitching about that,matter of fact when i brought that up to one here,i think it was good old dean,he said "well he must of had a good reason then"....
Prove that, Harry, if you can. I will give you a gold star. And if in fact he did, he was wrong. So now you want the most divisive president in our history to be like Moonbeam.

Last edited:
I am mainstream GOP who opposes the far right and the alt right as inimical to the American dream as the left.
Sorry Jake, you are not mainstream GOP.

The mainstream GOP elected Trump for president. .... :cool:
But the orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes. And has continued to lie about everything as President.

Get a retroactive abortion and make the only positive contribution you could possibly make to the planet when you're rendered into fertilizer.

Why are you so obsessed with retroactive abortions?
Betsy DeVos and the rest of the billionaire devils in the Trump's cabinet don't realize that those school lunches are the only meal some children eat in a day. Many American children depend on it.

TFB - Don't have the child if you cannot support it. That or give it up for adoption.

Life happens where parents lose jobs.

And maybe if republicans would stop defunding programs like planned parenthood that makes birth control easily available and safe abortions, women would be having less children born in poverty.

Last edited:
Watch Trump's budget director explain proposed cuts for after-school programs that feed children

Director of the Office of Budget Management John Mulvaney explains why President Trump's proposed budget would cut funding for various programs. Mulvaney said that there's no "demonstrable evidence" that after-school programs that feed and educate children so that they perform better in school are actually working. The proposed budget includes a $1.4 billion increase for public and private school programs, but cuts funding for before- and after-school programs. The budget would also cut federal funding for Meals on Wheels, a program that provides daily meals to millions of low-income seniors across the country.

Meals on Wheels responded to Trump's proposed budget with the following statement:
“The problem with a skinny budget is it is lean on details. So, while we don’t know the exact impact yet, cuts of any kind to these highly successful and leveraged programs would be a devastating blow to our ability to provide much-needed care for millions of vulnerable seniors in America, which in turn saves billions of dollars in reduced healthcare expenses” - Ellie Hollander, Meals on Wheels America president and CEO

So we have a President that claims to be all for the average American, cutting food for the elderly and children in order to make more machines of war. Welcome to the GOP morality.

And here I foolishly believed for the last 14 years that it was my responsibility to feed my son, not the government's. Boy, was I taken for a ride.

Real dumb post. Ask the miner in West Virginia that has lost his job because natural gas is a more economical way to produce electricity. How is he going to feed his children and get an education that will train him for a good job? We either help him, or his kids will be among the malnourished.

Instead, we have people like you that support the orange clown that would cut all such education and welfare programs that would give that miner a chance to be able to properly support his children.

Watch Trump's budget director explain proposed cuts for after-school programs that feed children

Director of the Office of Budget Management John Mulvaney explains why President Trump's proposed budget would cut funding for various programs. Mulvaney said that there's no "demonstrable evidence" that after-school programs that feed and educate children so that they perform better in school are actually working. The proposed budget includes a $1.4 billion increase for public and private school programs, but cuts funding for before- and after-school programs. The budget would also cut federal funding for Meals on Wheels, a program that provides daily meals to millions of low-income seniors across the country.

Meals on Wheels responded to Trump's proposed budget with the following statement:
“The problem with a skinny budget is it is lean on details. So, while we don’t know the exact impact yet, cuts of any kind to these highly successful and leveraged programs would be a devastating blow to our ability to provide much-needed care for millions of vulnerable seniors in America, which in turn saves billions of dollars in reduced healthcare expenses” - Ellie Hollander, Meals on Wheels America president and CEO

So we have a President that claims to be all for the average American, cutting food for the elderly and children in order to make more machines of war. Welcome to the GOP morality.
so is this another one of those whine fests over a "cut" that is not really a cut but just an reduced increase or level funding?
You lie like hell. These are major cuts to education, health, and welfare. Scientific research would be defunded under the clown's proposals.

If you can breed them into existence then you yourself should pay for that bundle of joy and not require the American Taxpayer to pay for your child lunch at school.

In today age there is no excuse for the poor to be breeding children into poverty...

Take responsibility for your actions and stop requiring society to pay for your lack of commonsense!

As for the elderly, well they should have planned better and maybe it is time for those like you to donate to the program and feed the poor that did not plan correctly and were foolish to believe the government tit will always flow with honey and never sour!
Yep. Conservatives want to do away with family planning and abortion to ensure that poor families have more kids they can't afford, but once they are here, they don't care about the matter anymore and cut food aid to those in need. Seniors? Meh, they aren't producing anymore, so let them die.

Yep. Dimocrats believe the government should be in charge of family planning and not the individuals themselves. They're too stupid to figure that out for themselves.

If you can breed them into existence then you yourself should pay for that bundle of joy and not require the American Taxpayer to pay for your child lunch at school.

In today age there is no excuse for the poor to be breeding children into poverty...

Take responsibility for your actions and stop requiring society to pay for your lack of commonsense!

As for the elderly, well they should have planned better and maybe it is time for those like you to donate to the program and feed the poor that did not plan correctly and were foolish to believe the government tit will always flow with honey and never sour!
Ah yes, another politer way of saying 'let them die'.

Yep. Conservatives want to do away with family planning and abortion to ensure that poor families have more kids they can't afford, but once they are here, they don't care about the matter anymore and cut food aid to those in need. Seniors? Meh, they aren't producing anymore, so let them die.

Yep. Dimocrats believe the government should be in charge of family planning and not the individuals themselves. They're too stupid to figure that out for themselves.
You got it backwards, bub. Dems want the families to be in charge of family planning and provide help to those who need it. Repugnantcons want to take out any choice in the matter. Then when the family has an extra mouth to feed and can't afford it, cons are there to deny aid and call them moochers and parasites.

Most humans are stupid!

A condom is cheap and the female can obtain different forms of birth control or use abortion to abort the child.

So there is no excuse for children being born to parents that believe the government should pay them to raise their own damn kids...

Jake, you claim to be GOP, but all I ever see is you defending Democrats / liberals ....and attacking Republicans and Trump.

Question: Which republican candidate do you wish would have been elected president? ..... :cool:
I am mainstream GOP who opposes the far right and the alt right as inimical to the American dream as the left. Trump is not a real Republican. Neither are you. I supported Kasich then McMullin. I cannot ever support your Trump, the most divisive president this country has ever elected, other than Jackson and Lincoln.

Oh bull! You're a communist paid shill that gets a check from Soros. :dance:
You can't even define "communist" or "communism" in your own personal, inept way. You are not a real Republican and your agenda opposes the good for America.

Definition of COMMUNIST

Communist: one held to engage in left-wing, subversive, or revolutionary activities

^This means you, Fakey Jakey.

This is a communist symbol:

resist-4.gif

I suppose one of the paid-for status-quo candidates that would keep business as usual going in Washington is more to your suiting?

You know, the type where it doesn't really matter who wins, because they all have the same puppetmaster?

Welp, Trump took a bat to the marionette stage. :blowup:

Suck it up, buttercup. It's going to be a rough ride for you.
Rough ride for Dems? Look at the first two months of the clown's admin. A disaster every other day. The silly cocksuck is still doubling down on his stupid claim the President Obama had his phone wiretapped. A bit more of this kind of nonsense, and the clown has the 25th Amendment in his future.

Oh bull! You're a communist paid shill that gets a check from Soros. :dance:
You can't even define "communist" or "communism" in your own personal, inept way. You are not a real Republican and your agenda opposes the good for America.

Definition of COMMUNIST

Communist: one held to engage in left-wing, subversive, or revolutionary activities

^This means you, Fakey Jakey.

This is a communist symbol:

resist-4.gif

I suppose one of the paid-for status-quo candidates that would keep business as usual going in Washington is more to your suiting?

You know, the type where it doesn't really matter who wins, because they all have the same puppetmaster?

Welp, Trump took a bat to the marionette stage. :blowup:

Suck it up, buttercup. It's going to be a rough ride for you.
Rough ride for Dems? Look at the first two months of the clown's admin. A disaster every other day. The silly cocksuck is still doubling down on his stupid claim the President Obama had his phone wiretapped. A bit more of this kind of nonsense, and the clown has the 25th Amendment in his future.

A little more of your foul mouth, and I'll wash it out with Ivory. 99% pure, baby.

Most humans are stupid!

A condom is cheap and the female can obtain different forms of birth control or use abortion to abort the child.

So there is no excuse for children being born to parents that believe the government should pay them to raise their own damn kids...

Unless dey wants a bigga check.

Ah yes, another politer way of saying 'let them die'.

Sure and if that is what you believe.

You have the free will to make or not make that child. You have all sorts of birth control and the abortion option to prevent the child from being born.

So if you make the choice to create the child while not having the resources to raise the child, well that is your mistake and not my damn problem!

You got it backwards, bub. Dems want the families to be in charge of family planning and provide help to those who need it. Repugnantcons want to take out any choice in the matter. Then when the family has an extra mouth to feed and can't afford it, cons are there to deny aid and call them moochers and parasites.

Why would you have another child if you are unable to support that child!?!

You are the one that need to learn responsibility and stop requiring others to fix your mistake!

Americans are the fattest people on earth. If a child starves beat the parent about the head, don't blame Trump.
My mother grew old and had to be taken care of her last years. I looked to myself for that job, not the government.

If you think that the U.S. is the "fattest" country on Earth based on the availability of food... then you are a severally under informed individual.

Educate yourself booboo

Yes I saw a thing from Betsy DeVos talking about getting rid of free lunches for School children... My how Republicans like to pick on the poor and elderly... those that are easy targets, but won't fucking go after the rich people who hide their money in off shore accounts to avoid paying taxes.

Betsy DeVos and the rest of the billionaire devils in the Trump's cabinet don't realize that those school lunches are the only meal some children eat in a day. Many American children depend on it.

Are you an American? If so, he IS your president.

Americans are the fattest people on earth. If a child starves beat the parent about the head, don't blame Trump.
My mother grew old and had to be taken care of her last years. I looked to myself for that job, not the government.

If you think that the U.S. is the "fattest" country on Earth based on the availability of food... then you are a severally under informed individual.

Educate yourself booboo

I am educated...and obviously you are not otherwise you wouldn't have made such a ridiculous statement.

Get a retroactive abortion and make the only positive contribution you could possibly make to the planet when you're rendered into fertilizer.

Why are you so obsessed with retroactive abortions?

TFB - Don't have the child if you cannot support it. That or give it up for adoption.

Life happens where parents lose jobs.

And maybe if republicans would stop defunding programs like planned parenthood that makes birth control easily available and safe abortions, women would be having less children born in poverty.

Fuck planned parenthood

Somebody above wrote that Governor Moonbeam of CA adjusted the balance on the back of the poor, as if that was an acceptable thing to do.

So our Alt Right, Far Right, and Corporate-Fascist right want Trump, our most divisive president ever, to be like Moonbeam.

These asses are daily, amazing loads of laughter for those of us who do understand what is going on.

Forum List

Back