Kids pleading for gun control

Exploiting kids is using them as the right does to excuse their owning "machine guns and other powerful guns" that has nothing to do with hunting and home safety.

And restricting the rights of law abiding citizens has nothing to do with saving children.

Rights for law abiding citizens to pack machine guns? Rocket launchers? No law abiding citizen would have a AK 41 and the sort in their home? Obama is not talking about your 6 shooters and you fucking well know it but sensationalizing and lying is uncontrolable trait, Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

You should educate yourself on the subject before spouting off. You look less foolish that way.

Rights for law abiding citizens to pack machine guns? Rocket launchers? No law abiding citizen would have a AK 41 and the sort in their home?

Except plenty of them do, stupid. AK rifles are not illegal and neither are automatic rifles.

Obama is not talking about your 6 shooters and you fucking well know it but sensationalizing and lying is uncontrolable trait, Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

You would know. You're very good at lying.

Exploiting kids is using them as the right does to excuse their owning "machine guns and other powerful guns" that has nothing to do with hunting and home safety.

And restricting the rights of law abiding citizens has nothing to do with saving children.

Rights for law abiding citizens to pack machine guns? Rocket launchers? No law abiding citizen would have a AK 41 and the sort in their home? Obama is not talking about your 6 shooters and you fucking well know it but sensationalizing and lying is uncontrolable trait, Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

People do not walk around with machine guns and rocket launchers you senile twit.

The parents of these kids or the schools they attend are to blame. Who prompted them to write the president to begin with.

All this parading of this group or that group by ALL politicians is absurd and only impacts the perception of low information voters.

And you don't think Obama isn't exploiting kids for his own agenda????
Those kids were exploited by their own parents by having them write those letters to begin with....do you actually think all those kids thought of doing that on their own? Stop pointing fingers when both sides do it and the gun haters and Obama are doing an exceptional job of it!

Are any kids from gun free Chicago going to attend? Are they going to explain to them that Chicago is gun free, and how that makes that shit hole less safe?

The parents of these kids or the schools they attend are to blame. Who prompted them to write the president to begin with.

All this parading of this group or that group by ALL politicians is absurd and only impacts the perception of low information voters.

And you don't think Obama isn't exploiting kids for his own agenda????
Those kids were exploited by their own parents by having them write those letters to begin with....do you actually think all those kids thought of doing that on their own? Stop pointing fingers when both sides do it and the gun haters and Obama are doing an exceptional job of it!

This probably didn't come from parents. This has the mark of teachers. As a teachable moment. The kids each write a letter under tutelage, the best is chosen to be sent by the teacher.

That's where these letters come from. Liberal teachers. If kids really got to voice their own concerns, it would be a law prohibiting monsters under the bed and faces in the closet.

Kids are more concerned with playing and being kids. No way would a kid volunteer to write a letter.

My Gawd. Some folks think we are all as stupid as they are. Jeeze.

This seems really simple to me.

Parents should be responsible for keeping their children away from guns.

Leave me and my guns alone. I don't have minor children.

These kids have every right to be there and it is not about taking their dad's hunting guns and guns for home protecting from them but as one kid put it. MACHINE GUNS AND POWERFUL GUNS. How the hell do you keep kids out of it when THEY are being killed, Tucker Carlson?

Guess I better go buy a MACHINE GUN before they outlaw them, ey?

The OlBat's too friggin' stupid to get it.

These kids have every right to be there and it is not about taking their dad's hunting guns and guns for home protecting from them but as one kid put it. MACHINE GUNS AND POWERFUL GUNS. How the hell do you keep kids out of it when THEY are being killed, Tucker Carlson?

my dad and his pals took their shotguns to school.

no one got killed.

Perhaps it's the liberal ,no consequences , type of discipline that is the cause.

KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control

"It's a free country but I recommend there needs (to) be a limit with guns," Grant wrote in a letter dated Dec. 17. "Please don't let people own machine guns or other powerful guns like that."
In the days after the shooting, children around the country had the same idea as Grant. They put their feelings about the massacre on paper and sent those letters to a receptive White House.
"I am writing to ask you to STOP gun violence," wrote Tajeah, a 10-year-old from Georgia. "I am very sad about the children who lost their lives. So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence."

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control | The Weekly Standard

Damn sad they are using children to further a political aganda.

The ONLY reason children would right a letter like that ...is becasue its a assignment given to them....and the parroting back what the adults are telling them they WANT to hear.

Wouldn't it be funny of they told the kids to right they don't want gun controls so that they would feel safe.

We need to tach our kids the Constitution, the 2nd. amendment - why a strong militia is paramount to the security of our nation, and our Republic; how it protects us from tyranny. They should teach gun safety in school. Who do you think our future soilders are going to be?

They should not be brainwashed; used as props in some sick ass progressive scheme to dismantle our Constitution / protection. I bet all those grief stricken parents wish there was armed guards at Sandy Hook, or some rational person with a gun!

Of course, a stupid old bitch like you is too stupid to see the scam.....

KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control

"It's a free country but I recommend there needs (to) be a limit with guns," Grant wrote in a letter dated Dec. 17. "Please don't let people own machine guns or other powerful guns like that."
In the days after the shooting, children around the country had the same idea as Grant. They put their feelings about the massacre on paper and sent those letters to a receptive White House.
"I am writing to ask you to STOP gun violence," wrote Tajeah, a 10-year-old from Georgia. "I am very sad about the children who lost their lives. So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence."

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control | The Weekly Standard

Forum List

Back