Kids pleading for gun control

The parents of these kids or the schools they attend are to blame. Who prompted them to write the president to begin with.

All this parading of this group or that group by ALL politicians is absurd and only impacts the perception of low information voters.

fucking asshole

KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control

"It's a free country but I recommend there needs (to) be a limit with guns," Grant wrote in a letter dated Dec. 17. "Please don't let people own machine guns or other powerful guns like that."
In the days after the shooting, children around the country had the same idea as Grant. They put their feelings about the massacre on paper and sent those letters to a receptive White House.
"I am writing to ask you to STOP gun violence," wrote Tajeah, a 10-year-old from Georgia. "I am very sad about the children who lost their lives. So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence."

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control | The Weekly Standard

obama has every right to use kids for this purpose in a political dialoge just as the right (specifically the NRA) has the right to run the ad about his hypocricy because his daughters are protected by armed guards at school. It really is a very good ad and its made more effective by the WH response condemnig it -- by doing so they are reinforcing the NRA point. Obama (who they call an elitist hypocrite) will use kids as political props to make his point but if you mention his kids and how they are protected -- you are cowardly. sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

And your side is spreading LIES that these babies were not killed.

Your side is calling fro the parents of dead babies to be hauled out into the street and called traitors to this country for lying about havong dead babies.

Your scum

obamination just follows his hero, uncle Adolf...

23ce8a5a_4.jpg

westboro level of fucking crazy reached by the right.

No babies are really dead and the ones who are scared of dying are just fucking liars.

you people suck ass

I cant wait until you people are truely put on the sidelines where you belong

Shit stain...the majority of military and Vets are GOP voters....good luck rounding us up.

Oh, we have the guns....so we have the military and the guns. You were saying?

I cant wait until you people are truely put on the sidelines where you belong

KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

obama has every right to use kids for this purpose in a political dialoge just as the right (specifically the NRA) has the right to run the ad about his hypocricy because his daughters are protected by armed guards at school. It really is a very good ad and its made more effective by the WH response condemnig it -- by doing so they are reinforcing the NRA point. Obama (who they call an elitist hypocrite) will use kids as political props to make his point but if you mention his kids and how they are protected -- you are cowardly. sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

And your side is spreading LIES that these babies were not killed.

Your side is calling fro the parents of dead babies to be hauled out into the street and called traitors to this country for lying about havong dead babies.

Your scum

OK ... i have no idea what you are referring to about dead babies and killing parents of dead babies or what you think my side is but im guessing under obama's new executive orders at least you wont be allowed to buy a gun any time soon.

Take your medication -- maybe with a nice double martini.

a little hint....if you are going to pretend to be a GOPer....you shouldn't rush in to defend liberals everyday......but you have been exposed long ago for being a fraud, which is worse than a foaming at the mouth liberal here.

I don't see Reagan in that picture pushing some legislation/policy since his wife is with him, not other politicians....it looks like some holiday ceremony, asswipe. I'm guessing lighting of the national Christmas tree based on the coats and kids....not pushing for gun bans.

Protect the little kiddies by banning guns....

pnp290699.jpg

I see! President with kids = Hitler!

14lrgyd.jpg

Last edited:
i wonder how many letters ended up in the deal letter pile...

pleading with santa for gifts.

Forum List

Back