Kids pleading for gun control

the children speak and the right wing gun strokers scream in their faces and call them LIARS.

how many fucking sharks you idiots going to jump?

The Nazis and Communists used children to sing songs about their leaders and how they are going to save the world.......

these children begging for saftey met the right wing of this country.

what the fuck do you think your party offers these kids EVER??????

Death and cheering death is about all you are offering them

gty_kim_il_sung_kim_jung_il_ll_111221_wblog.jpg

Sorry babies you will just have to live with the idea that you may be turned into swiss cheese becausea I need a semi to sleep at night.

How fucking stupid can the right get?

I dont think we have seem the bottom yet

You fucks were even defending dragging the parents of the dead babies into the street and calling them traitors for fucks sake.

Westboro fucking crazy levels

Some insulted the peoplle who said it was insane.

Oh only attacking the left wing posters fro it though.

YOIU fucking idiots are calling babies LIARS for fearing what your policy has caused.

your fucking scum

You have people on your side who are denying babies are dead.

You have people on your side calling these alive babies fucking liars.

You people have jumped the shark.

I know you are so fucking callous you will jump even more sharks before you swallow that last mouthful of tar.

Exploiting kids is using them as the right does to excuse their owning "machine guns and other powerful guns" that has nothing to do with hunting and home safety.

And restricting the rights of law abiding citizens has nothing to do with saving children.

Rights for law abiding citizens to pack machine guns? Rocket launchers? No law abiding citizen would have a AK 41 and the sort in their home? Obama is not talking about your 6 shooters and you fucking well know it but sensationalizing and lying is uncontrolable trait, Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

AK-47.

I wish I could buy a RPG. That'd put a hurtin on some ATF agents.

so tell us where those kids all liars and NONE of them really wrote the letters?

come on you assholes that is what you are saying here

KIDS PLEADING FOR GUN CONTROL

The far radical right accuse Obama of using kid because kids will be at his revealing his plan for gun control. Perfectly appropriate because gun control is about safety of kids.
It was appropriate for his to have a kid at his signing of ObamaCare because it was about kids.
The far right use kids to excuse them from paying the bill they racked up by supporting the two wars and tax cuts. Putting fear in them that Obama was going to steal their piggy banks and kill the grandmas. Fear mongering at it’s lowest using kids in ads.

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control

"It's a free country but I recommend there needs (to) be a limit with guns," Grant wrote in a letter dated Dec. 17. "Please don't let people own machine guns or other powerful guns like that."
In the days after the shooting, children around the country had the same idea as Grant. They put their feelings about the massacre on paper and sent those letters to a receptive White House.
"I am writing to ask you to STOP gun violence," wrote Tajeah, a 10-year-old from Georgia. "I am very sad about the children who lost their lives. So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence."

W.H. Releases Letters from Little Kids Pleading for Gun Control | The Weekly Standard

obama has every right to use kids for this purpose in a political dialoge just as the right (specifically the NRA) has the right to run the ad about his hypocricy because his daughters are protected by armed guards at school. It really is a very good ad and its made more effective by the WH response condemnig it -- by doing so they are reinforcing the NRA point. Obama (who they call an elitist hypocrite) will use kids as political props to make his point but if you mention his kids and how they are protected -- you are cowardly. sounds pretty hypocritical to me.

Forum List

Back