Kevin McCarthy Announces He's Retiring....In An Attempt To Hand The House Back Over To Democrats

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Kevin McCarthy is retiring, according to Newmax.

I just heard them say it.

They got rid of one Republican last.....and now another one is planning on quitting.

This is how the Democrats are trying to take back the House. Not by winning elections, but by any means possible.

Right now the algorithms are preventing me from look this up......but I'm still searching to verify it.

They got rid of one Republican last.....and now another one is planning on quitting.

This is how the Democrats are trying to take back the House. Not by winning elections, but by any means possible.

Right now the algorithms are preventing me from look this up......but I'm still searching to verify it.
You guys fired him. Now you are upset he is leaving. You should have thought of that before you fired him for doing his job.

Representative of what a puny, vindictive little shitheel he, and the other so-called "young guns", always have been.

Bye-bye, wormy reptilian wankers.

110405_cantor_ryan_mccarthy_ap_605.jpg

Got you all frazzled.

You guys fired him. Now you are upset he is leaving. You should have thought of that before you fired him for doing his job.
Bull shit. He wasn't doing his job. Now he's trying to fuck the GOP. This only justifies the firing, in spades. Clearly he wasn't trying to help his own party. The reason he was fired was because he was helping and conspiring with Democrats.
Pelosi was removed....and she didn't announce her retirement like a fcking baby.

Bull shit. He wasn't doing his job. Now he's trying to fuck the GOP. This only justifies the firing, in spades. Clearly he wasn't trying to help his own party. The reason he was fired was because he was helping and conspiring with Democrats.

Of course he did his job. He was not elected to shut down the government as a political stunt just to help his party over harm to the country. Nobody conspired with anybody. If you think he did, turn it over to the Department of Justice or contact some friendly prosecutor directly. We will be glad to watch you eat your own again. Sure, we've seen it many times before, but always fun to watch, as I have plenty of Popcorn and beer.:auiqs.jpg:

Of course he did his job. He was not elected to shut down the government as a political stunt just to help his party over harm to the country. Nobody conspired with anybody. If you think he did, turn it over to the Department of Justice or contact some friendly prosecutor directly. We will be glad to watch you eat your own again. Sure, we've seen it many times before, but always fun to watch, as I have plenty of Popcorn and beer.:auiqs.jpg:
I think your judgement on what is good for this country is highly questionable.

You obviously haven't a clue what's going on as we speak.

Apparently Biden's IRS is breaking the law by trying to tax people for income that they never received. And it appears that the primary reason is to attack what they call MAGA Republican Terrorists.

This is why Jack Smith demanded that Elon Musk turn over the records of anyone who approves or retweeted Trump tweets. It's also why they using phone records to investigate anyone who was in the Washington D.C. area on Jan 6th.

Actually a lot of them are leaving. Republicans and Democrats. And they all blame the radical Republicans for their decision.

You wanted radicals in charge. You got it. And on your own heads be it.

I think your judgement on what is good for this country is highly questionable.

You obviously haven't a clue what's going on as we speak.

Apparently Biden's IRS is breaking the law by trying to tax people for income that they never received. And it appears that the primary reason is to attack what they call MAGA Republican Terrorists.

This is why Jack Smith demanded that Elon Musk turn over the records of anyone who approves or retweeted Trump tweets. It's also why they using phone records to investigate anyone who was in the Washington D.C. area on Jan 6th.
My dog Lexie killed a possum in the back yard night before last, surprising me, as she only bit the huge marsupial twice, and she has such a gentle nature usually, except for strange people that come into the yard or onto the front porch. This fact along with your rant about the IRS have absolutely nothing to do with the topic:

Kevin McCarthy Announces He's Retiring....In An Attempt To Hand The House Back Over To Democrats​

As of yesterday--Dec. 5, 30 congressmen and seven senators are giving up their seats. Of the thirty congress critters, 20 are democrats. List of U.S. Congress incumbents who are not running for re-election in 2024

It's true. I think the GOP was stupid to oust Santos who, while most believe he has committed malfeasance in office, has not been convicted of a crime. I thought they were stupid to oust McCarthy as Speaker who we could disagree with on some things but was highly effective in his job under the circumstances. I like Johnson a lot but I seriously doubt he'll be able to do the job much better and, if he doesn't, he'll be called RINO in no time.

Hopefully Santos will now just fade away. But McCarthy says he'll stay active and involved. I'm thinking he's thinking maybe with the next Trump administration? We'll see.

He got fired by his own party. Now you wanna pin it on the Dems?

It's true. I think the GOP was stupid to oust Santos who, while most believe he has committed malfeasance in office, has not been convicted of a crime. I thought they were stupid to oust McCarthy as Speaker who we could disagree with on some things but was highly effective in his job under the circumstances. I like Johnson a lot but I seriously doubt he'll be able to do the job much better and, if he doesn't, he'll be called RINO in no time.

Hopefully Santos will now just fade away. But McCarthy says he'll stay active and involved. I'm thinking he's thinking maybe with the next Trump administration? We'll see.
The problem is when these people are removed one at a time it allows the Democrats to focus on one election at a time and steal seats.
It takes a lot of Ukrainian kick-backs to bribe all of those public officials.....but this allowed them to focus on only a few at a time.

Yeah.....to you....a radical is any US citizen who loves America.

I find it interesting that the Republicans are doing everything they can to hurt the Military. People who love America so much they are willing to risk life and limb to defend it.

The problem is that you all don’t love America. You have no clue what America is. You detest the Constitution. You detest the Voters. And you find Americans disgusting.

It's not retiring...He's stepping down now, in order to further weaken the GOP in congress.

He's as petty and puny a "man" as there ever has been.

Another Trump pick....

Did Donald Trump learn anything 2016-2020???

The MAN LEARNED NOTHING!!!!

He will go right out and we'll have ZIONIST FASCISTS at FBI and AG again, and NOTHING will improve as a result.

TRUMP is the problem

Vivek is the solution.

I find it interesting that the Republicans are doing everything they can to hurt the Military. People who love America so much they are willing to risk life and limb to defend it.

The problem is that you all don’t love America. You have no clue what America is. You detest the Constitution. You detest the Voters. And you find Americans disgusting.
Thanks for sharing that, Mika.

What is the GOP doing to hurt our troops?

Forum List

Back