Kevin McCarthy Announces He's Retiring....In An Attempt To Hand The House Back Over To Democrats

Kevin McCarthy is retiring, according to Newmax.

I just heard them say it.

They got rid of one Republican last.....and now another one is planning on quitting.

This is how the Democrats are trying to take back the House. Not by winning elections, but by any means possible.

Right now the algorithms are preventing me from look this up......but I'm still searching to verify it.
He's getting that WEF money.

You guys fired him. Now you are upset he is leaving. You should have thought of that before you fired him for doing his job.
he's going to be the next chief of staff..................he was too weak for his position

What?
Explain your rant.
you don't even know what is going on in the world...democraps are keeping an eye on children mostly

this explains you should have been abortions

LMAO. Not yet, but you will.
this is my sig now...it explains it all

he's going to be the next chief of staff..................he was too weak for his position
Not exactly a great statesman with courage of convictions to be sure. Though, we have seen few of late from either side of the aisle, with the courage of their convictions as a motivating leadership trait. We are getting more used to see politician with a much darker side, more likely leading to their convictions in criminal court.

Not exactly a great statesman with courage of convictions to be sure. Though, we have seen few of late from either side of the aisle, with the courage of their convictions as a motivating leadership trait. We are getting more used to see politician with a much darker side, more likely leading to their convictions in criminal court.
bill the raping murdering clinton will never be held to account......what a horrible man...you are correct

The problem is when these people are removed one at a time it allows the Democrats to focus on one election at a time and steal seats.
It takes a lot of Ukrainian kick-backs to bribe all of those public officials.....but this allowed them to focus on only a few at a time.
I'm sorry to see Kevin go. The planned Marx-like rhetoric including false narratives galore can sometimes discourage the best of good Americans. This seems to be such a case, and I wish Mr. McCarthy nothing but relief and knowing that he did a good job, imho. I don't know anyone here who hates him as much as the MSM and those who embrace certain rotten attitudes in leftist leadership learned from profs in liberal schools that start in certain grade schools and find Marxism acceptable in unthinkably political university history departments who teach the likes of Biden's speech on how all of his adversaries are "fascists," of whom he greatly upstages in the strangest projections the left can provide. His leftazoid teachers probably populate his mind with Marxist mentality that he has pushed using leftist balderdash time and time again. I pray that Kevin McCarthy knows many of us in the silent majority appreciate all he did to support God's blessings on America that grew from patriots wanting to rule themselves in the kindly ways of peace and goodness that Kevin McCarthy most rightly represented. He will always have a place in our hearts as a hero of positive American values.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to see Kevin go. The planned Marx-like rhetoric including false narratives galore can sometimes discourage the best of good Americans. This seems to be such a case, and I wish Mr. McCarthy nothing but relief and knowing that he did a good job, imho. I don't know anyone here who hates him as much as the MSM and those who embrace certain rotten attitudes in leftist leadership learned from profs in liberal schools that start in certain grade schools and find Marxism acceptable in unthinkably political university history departments who teach the likes of Biden's speech on how all of his adversaries are "fascists," of whom he greatly upstages in the strangest projections the left can provide. His leftazoid teachers probably populate his mind with Marxist mentality that he has pushed using leftist balderdash time and time again. I pray that Kevin McCarthy knows many of us in the silent majority appreciate all he did to support God's blessings on America that grew from patriots wanting to rule themselves in the kindly ways of peace and goodness that Kevin McCarthy most rightly represented. He will always have a place in our hearts as a hero of positive American values.
I think Kevin removed the mask and revealed himself during this speech.

Forum List

Back