Kevin McCarthy Announces He's Retiring....In An Attempt To Hand The House Back Over To Democrats

The problem is when these people are removed one at a time it allows the Democrats to focus on one election at a time and steal seats.
That's true. McCarthy got 67+% of the vote in California District 20 in 2022 but it is California. I think they have to have a special election to replace him but you know the media will downplay it to suppress the GOP vote and the Democrats will be out in full force to grab that seat.

It won't be the Democrats who beat us in 2024, but the GOP propensity to attack and destroy its own over this or that issue or whatever ideology or whatever personal feels re this or that candidate will beat us every time.

Thanks for sharing that, Mika.

Really? You think the Military folks are going to forget Republicans held up hundreds of promotions for Senior Officers? Do you think they’ll forget it was because Republicans opposed a woman’s right to choose?

I’m surprised you guys haven’t started swearing that it never happened. Truth is written in pencil where Republican Radicals are concerned.

Another Trump pick....

Did Donald Trump learn anything 2016-2020???

The MAN LEARNED NOTHING!!!!

He will go right out and we'll have ZIONIST FASCISTS at FBI and AG again, and NOTHING will improve as a result.

TRUMP is the problem

Vivek is the solution.
Hey......you can't blame Trump for someone who was given an offer he couldn't refuse.

That's on McCarthy, not Trump.

It's hilarious how you folks think you can get way with blaming Trump for someone else's corruption, but Biden and Obama never caught the blame for any of the shit that happened on their watch. Like the time the personal information of every single federal government employee, 25 million of them, was stolen before the 2016 election under Obama's watch.

That's true. McCarthy got 67+% of the vote in California District 20 in 2022 but it is California. I think they have to have a special election to replace him but you know the media will downplay it to suppress the GOP vote and the Democrats will be out in full force to grab that seat.

It won't be the Democrats who beat us in 2024, but the GOP propensity to attack and destroy its own over this or that issue or whatever ideology or whatever personal feels re this or that candidate will beat us every time.
You have to be suspicious of any Republican from California.

Really? You think the Military folks are going to forget Republicans held up hundreds of promotions for Senior Officers? Do you think they’ll forget it was because Republicans opposed a woman’s right to choose?

I’m surprised you guys haven’t started swearing that it never happened. Truth is written in pencil where Republican Radicals are concerned.
As a former member of the rank-and-file, I can safely say that none of the people who make things work give on single flying fuck about who the senior officers are...Anyone over the rank of O-6 is practically dead to them.....So take your disingenuous weeping and wailing about this non-issue and jam it.

My dog Lexie killed a possum in the back yard night before last, surprising me, as she only bit the huge marsupial twice, and she has such a gentle nature usually, except for strange people that come into the yard or onto the front porch. This fact along with your rant about the IRS have absolutely nothing to do with the topic:

Kevin McCarthy Announces He's Retiring....In An Attempt To Hand The House Back Over To Democrats​

Well that's your opinion.

And you know what they say about other people's opinions.

Hey......you can't blame Trump for someone who was given an offer he couldn't refuse.

That's on McCarthy, not Trump.

It's hilarious how you folks think you can get way with blaming Trump for someone else's corruption, but Biden and Obama never caught the blame for any of the shit that happened on their watch. Like the time the personal information of every single federal government employee, 25 million of them, was stolen before the 2016 election under Obama's watch.

WHO did Donald Trump back for Speaker?

McCarthy

Now the Trump die-hards don't want anyone to notice THAT TRUTH.

The most important job a President has is APPOINTMENTS. Trump royally FUCKED UP there with Wray and Sessions. Did he learn anything from those catastrophic FUCK UPS?

Answer = he backed McCarthy and Ronna McDaniel = NO

Well that's your opinion.

And you know what they say about other people's opinions.
No. She really is a gentle dog, unless somebody in the family is threatened. That isn't opinion. It is fact and, just like your post, still has nothing to do with

Kevin McCarthy Announces He's Retiring....In An Attempt To Hand The House Back Over To Democrats​

As a former member of the rank-and-file, I can safely say that none of the people who make things work give on single flying fuck about who the senior officers are...Anyone over the rank of O-6 is practically dead to them.....So take your disingenuous weeping and wailing about this non-issue and jam it.

I was an E-5 when I got my DD-214. And we gave a shit about our Officers in the Airborne. Many reasons. But one is that every time we jumped an Officer was always the first one out of the door. That included the Commanding General.

I was happy when I saw that my old Battalion Commander had made 3 Star and was commanding the entire Corps of Engineers.

Now maybe the Coast Guard and other paramilitary groups don’t give a shit. But we always did in the Airborne.

I was an E-5 when I got my DD-214. And we gave a shit about our Officers in the Airborne. Many reasons. But one is that every time we jumped an Officer was always the first one out of the door. That included the Commanding General.

I was happy when I saw that my old Battalion Commander had made 3 Star and was commanding the entire Corps of Engineers.

Now maybe the Coast Guard and other paramilitary groups don’t give a shit. But we always did in the Airborne.
Yeah, right....You were seriously concerned about the promotion of a a guy from Maj. General to Lt. General.

Bullshit.

WHO did Donald Trump back for Speaker?

McCarthy

Now the Trump die-hards don't want anyone to notice THAT TRUTH.

The most important job a President has is APPOINTMENTS. Trump royally FUCKED UP there with Wray and Sessions. Did he learn anything from those catastrophic FUCK UPS?

Answer = he backed McCarthy and Ronna McDaniel = NO
Sorry....but Trump wasn't the fcking president when the GOP won back the fcking House, you fcking shitforbrains.

So you were in "the Airborne"?

So why are you a communist?

Actually a lot of them are leaving. Republicans and Democrats. And they all blame the radical Republicans for their decision.

You wanted radicals in charge. You got it. And on your own heads be it.
"radical" LOL like the ones that are disturbed by $34 TRILLION in debt? Those kind of radicals?

It doesn't make any difference. The Democrat assholes will win whatever election that they want to win.

In 2020 the Democrat filth learned how to steal elections with fraudulent ballots they created and counted themselves.

In 2022 they honed their skills to win Senate and Representative seats in any election that was anywhere close. That is why the Red Wave that was predicted by all the experts did not happen.

They are already tooled up to do massive ballot fraud in 2024.

Our Democracy doesn't exist any more.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Kevin McCarthy is retiring, according to Newmax.

I just heard them say it.

They got rid of one Republican last.....and now another one is planning on quitting.

This is how the Democrats are trying to take back the House. Not by winning elections, but by any means possible.

Right now the algorithms are preventing me from look this up......but I'm still searching to verify it.
Yes he's retiring sounds like a RINO bitch

Every Democrat turd voted to fire him, you imbecile.
Maybe you idiots should be careful what you ask for, as you might get it. This was not a Democratic proposal from the beginning.
What other stupid tricks against your own party, you guys have up your sleeve? It is pretty obvious, you didn't want him back.

Forum List

Back