Kevin Hart admits he's 'guilty' of cheating on pregnant wife

Didn't that happen months ago? I remember he posted an Instagram video about it because he was being blackmailed.

• Banned
Didn't that happen months ago? I remember he posted an Instagram video about it because he was being blackmailed.

i didn't know about it until now.

Kevin Hart is a moneywhore anyway. he even published a self-help book just to make more cash!

But he’s black, so he’ll get a pass. Racism and oppression drove him to cheat.

Many men who would not ordinarily cheat will do so when the wife is pregnant. In an odd turn of emotional confusion, they will claim to love their wives more than ever and find them more beautiful than any other time. And still cheat.

Many men who would not ordinarily cheat will do so when the wife is pregnant. In an odd turn of emotional confusion, they will claim to love their wives more than ever and find them more beautiful than any other time. And still cheat.
Sounds like a BS line to me. Pregnancy is not an excuse tio cheat

I don't think it was an excuse. Clearly these men loved their wives. They felt somehow inadequate and took up cheating as a way to bring back whatever part of themselves they felt lacking. Most men sheepishly ran back to their wives soon after the baby came.

I don't think it was an excuse. Clearly these men loved their wives. They felt somehow inadequate and took up cheating as a way to bring back whatever part of themselves they felt lacking. Most men sheepishly ran back to their wives soon after the baby came.
Then they are not men. A man/husband honors the vows he has made.

Then they are not men. A man/husband honors the vows he has made.
You would be more than surprised by how many men choose pregnancy as the time they cheat. Men you would never dream in a million years to be cheaters suddenly feel the urge to stray.

Forum List

Back