Kevin Hart admits he's 'guilty' of cheating on pregnant wife

What kind of a person would cheat on his pregnant wife? Geez. People are such scumbags.
without sex, the human race would not survive
men 'need' sex

Besides that, to be thinking about where you are going to get your next sex from while your wife is at home suffering alone is pretty shitty. Makes you a selfish and shitty person.

What kind of a person would cheat on his pregnant wife? Geez. People are such scumbags.
men 'need' sex

So? Whack off or something. Men are not going to die if they have to go a few months without sex. They do it all the time.
Bill Clinton did not have sex with Monica either lol

??? I don't see the correlation here with my post.

men 'need' sex

Besides that, to be thinking about where you are going to get your next sex from while your wife is at home suffering alone is pretty shitty. Makes you a selfish and shitty person.
Suffering? If a woman is suffering she needs to be in a hospital.

men 'need' sex

So? Whack off or something. Men are not going to die if they have to go a few months without sex. They do it all the time.
Bill Clinton did not have sex with Monica either lol

??? I don't see the correlation here with my post.
Just another way for a man to get sex from his wife when she is pregnant

men 'need' sex

Well, Elizabeth Edwards had cancer. I'm sure she was suffering, if not physically then emotionally. Knowing that you are dying from some disease isn't something you want to go through alone, I'm sure. Also, when you are pregnant, it is a life changing event for both of you. Both of the parties involved should be happy, and these guys should be thinking about that, not about getting a piece of ass. It's almost as if . . . . men have no evolved from their cave man days. :dunno:

men 'need' sex

once again, sex is a powerful--''need'' --without it, the human race dies

Too fucking bad. Get a grip on your self! Literally and figuratively. There are plenty of guys out there who remain faithful and don't go around fucking everything like a diseased rabbit.

men 'need' sex

Well, Elizabeth Edwards had cancer. I'm sure she was suffering, if not physically then emotionally. Knowing that you are dying from some disease isn't something you want to go through alone, I'm sure. Also, when you are pregnant, it is a life changing event for both of you. Both of the parties involved should be happy, and these guys should be thinking about that, not about getting a piece of ass. It's almost as if . . . . men have no evolved from their cave man days. :dunno:
I agree cheating on a spouse that is sick and dying is reprehensible. A therapist might unravel why men cheat on pregnant wives.

pres trump said he did, on the access hollywood tape, well he said he tried really hard and gave it his all to sleep with an access hollywood host, bragged he even took her furniture shopping but.... she shot him down....THAT was during Melania's pregnancy with Baron.....

pres trump said he did, on the access hollywood tape, well he said he tried really hard and gave it his all to sleep with an access hollywood host, bragged he even took her furniture shopping but.... she shot him down....THAT was during Melania's pregnancy with Baron.....

You just said he did it and then you said she shot him down. ??? Talking about doing it and actually going and doing are two different things, even though I certainly wouldn't be married to any guy who would be out doing those things. He's not my husband thankfully.

You just said he did it and then you said she shot him down. ??? Talking about doing it and actually going and doing are two different things, even though I certainly wouldn't be married to any guy who would be out doing those things. He's not my husband thankfully.

but if he's someone else's husband, it's ok if he's a sexual predator if he has an "R" after his name?

Really. I would have to conclude that a man who would cheat on me when I am fighting the battle of my life against cancer, and he is more interested in getting a piece, doesn't love me or even have any regard for me at all. What a scummy thing to do. His poor wife!

I always wondered what he saw in her. She's not that attractive to start with!

rielle.hunter2.jpg

Forum List

Back