Kevin Hart admits he's 'guilty' of cheating on pregnant wife

What kind of a person would cheat on his pregnant wife? Geez. People are such scumbags.
pres trump said he did, on the access hollywood tape, well he said he tried really hard and gave it his all to sleep with an access hollywood host, bragged he even took her furniture shopping but.... she shot him down....THAT was during Melania's pregnancy with Baron.....

You just said he did it and then you said she shot him down. ??? Talking about doing it and actually going and doing are two different things, even though I certainly wouldn't be married to any guy who would be out doing those things. He's not my husband thankfully.

but if he's someone else's husband, it's ok if he's a sexual predator if he has an "R" after his name?

Buying someone things and trying to get with them is not being a sexual predator. A sexual predator wouldn't bother trying to "talk her into it."

What kind of a person would cheat on his pregnant wife? Geez. People are such scumbags.
pres trump said he did, on the access hollywood tape, well he said he tried really hard and gave it his all to sleep with an access hollywood host, bragged he even took her furniture shopping but.... she shot him down....THAT was during Melania's pregnancy with Baron.....

You just said he did it and then you said she shot him down. ??? Talking about doing it and actually going and doing are two different things, even though I certainly wouldn't be married to any guy who would be out doing those things. He's not my husband thankfully.

but if he's someone else's husband, it's ok if he's a sexual predator if he has an "R" after his name?

Buying someone things and trying to get with them is not being a sexual predator. A sexual predator wouldn't bother trying to "talk her into it."

but grabbing them by the pussy is./...

and forcibly kissing them.

and watching young girls in their dressing room

all things the orange one admitted to.

So when will he get fired from his job??? Since we're firing and destroying men over the slightest fucking thing now.
Whoever the man did his cheating with may be the one who holds the card that makes all of that take place. She can say that the guy raped her. The only thing that his wife can do is file for divorce if she doesn't want his name anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Women do too. I have several male family members who are victims of it and they didn't do a thing to deserve it.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

without sex, the human race would not survive
men 'need' sex

So? Whack off or something. Men are not going to die if they have to go a few months without sex. They do it all the time.
once again, sex is a powerful--''need'' --without it, the human race dies

Too fucking bad. Get a grip on your self! Literally and figuratively. There are plenty of guys out there who remain faithful and don't go around fucking everything like a diseased rabbit.
and plenty that cheat
Bill did it -- many times
many of those ''faithful'' guys don't have the opportunity to cheat--if they did , they would ....if they were rich and taking long business trips--they would cheat.....
please don't say they wouldn't
look at all the scandals in the MSM just recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll get a pass because he's a stand up comedian. Who would care?
Thanks. Never heard of him (I'm proud of that).

Really? He's the highest paid comedian in the world right now. I used to love him, but he's fallen off in recent years.

As far as him cheating on his wife I could care less about celebrity gossip. She'll stay with him because he's filthy rich anyways.

Forum List

Back