Regulations, Internet and Healthcare. Republicans need to screw the middle class NOW!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
They may not have the time to do it after the midterms.

When Republicans say we need to get rid of regulations, they don't mean regulations that help corporations. they want to get rid of the most expensive, regulations that serve the middle class.:
Safety
Environment
Consumer protections

Getting rid of Internet protections, the GOP ensures you will be paying more.

And finally, the GOP will be able to knock millions off healthcare and raise the cost on the rest of us.

We are so royally screwed.

• Banned
Do we even need to explain what the GOP wants to do with the environment?

They don't see Flint as a disaster, but rather, a model.

When Republicans say we need to get rid of regulations, they don't mean regulations that help corporations. they want to get rid of the most expensive, regulations that serve the middle class.:
Safety
Environment
Consumer protections

And finally, the GOP will be able to knock millions off healthcare and raise the cost on the rest of us.

death-protest-demonstration-doomsday-doom_monger-signs-rron256_low.jpg

Safety
Environment
Consumer protections

.................. This all started way before TRUMP jackbooted liberal.

The FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act of 2017—legislation meant to extend government surveillance powers—squanders several opportunities for meaningful reform and, astonishingly, manages to push civil liberties backwards. The bill is a gift to the intelligence community, restricting surveillance reforms, not surveillance itself.

Importantly, nothing in Section 702 today mentions or even hints at “about” collection, and it wasn’t until 2013 that we learned about it. A 2011 opinion from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court—which provides judicial review for the Section 702 program—found this practice to be unconstitutional without strict post-collection rules to limit its retention and use.

The FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act Restricts Congress, Not Surveillance

upload_2017-12-14_14-38-41.png

Issues

upload_2017-12-14_14-40-19.png

• Banned

Safety
Environment
Consumer protections

Before Bush was elected, I said he would drag us into war.

And he did.

I said the GOP would cut taxes on the rich.

And they did.

I said the GOP deregulating Wall Street would cause a crash.

And it did.

I said the GOP was doing nothing about the millions of jobs being lost.

And they didn't.

It's not like I know so much. It's simple cause and effect. When Republicans screw the country over, people suffer. And they do. I was right then about everything that was obvious. Why would I be wrong now about the obvious now?

Safety
Environment
Consumer protections

Before Bush was elected, I said he would drag us into war.

And he did.

I said the GOP would cut taxes on the rich.

And they did.

I said the GOP deregulating Wall Street would cause a crash.

And it did.

I said the GOP was doing nothing about the millions of jobs being lost.

And they didn't.

It's not like I know so much. It's simple cause and effect. When Republicans screw the country over, people suffer. And they do. I was right then about everything that was obvious. Why would I be wrong now about the obvious now?
sure you did dean.....

Forum List

Back