Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion

Considering your OP I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror.

When liberals can't debate the op, they attack you personally.

You just did that.

Makes it pretty obvious, liberals know this is terrible, but they don't want it discussed.

Like I said, the agenda of abortion is more important than the lives ruined or killed.

Proof postive, liberals have no shame, nor conscience.

What does the ILLEGAL act in the OP have to do with a Legalized, legitimate abortion?

That this place was allowed to operate for so long in the name of "legitimate" abortion.

It finally took an avalanche of evidence for that to end.

As I said.

If this had been a pro-life place (in Chicago) and they had tied up a woman, and drugged her rather than let her get an abortion, the law would have been all over that place.

The liberals in Chicago looked the othrer way for way too long because it WAS about abortion.

Yea, I heard that the it was liberals who bombed that airport in Moscow! :eusa_shhh: "They" are very bad people.

When you can't argue the substance of an op, deflect.

Apparently, you lump yourself in with liberals by using their more than obvious tactics.

Once again, CG, too clever by half.

Did you think that was going to work?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it worked..... it separated intelligent conservatives (me) from the drooling hordes of right wing idiots (you).

Job done.

Unsubscribe.

Yes, the unintelligent ones with no back bone, run away!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS is usually pointless. ;)

When you can't debate the op, just attack pesronally!

NOTICE THE PATTERN ANYONE?

That's all they have been able to do! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we are. We have another example where an abortion mill, like Planned Parenthood found doing abortions FOR PROFIT, more important than pedophiles impregnanting teenagers.

In this case abortion more important than MURDER.

Why have these cases been allowed to happen. Because, the political agenda of abortion was more important to liberals. So, they looked the other way.

No one wants to talk about this, lest it cause a ripple in public opinion.

This thread and the responses, make that more than obvious.

There is nothing to debate. Just two plainly observable facts even a two year old could grasp:

A man committed multiple felonies.

You're a moron.

End of story.

I'll stop feeding the troll now. :D

What's observable is the hysterics this puts liberals in to even DISCUSS this case.

Why was it allowed to go on for so long?

It's more important than this not be a failure of abortion or liberalism, than it is, "how can we prevent this in the future?"

They will NOT even entertain that the reason it was allowed to go on for so long was the political agenda.

Noooooooooooo siree!

You guys keep telling me I'm crazy, but then you go on to confirm, I'm exactly right by your own protesting too much.

Now you all run away.

That reveals a lot as well.

Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion | LifeNews.com

Read it all here!

You know this is great proof, of what I say about liberals. They always have it backwards.

They tell us this will happen if we DON'T HAVE Roe v. Wade.

Well the only reason this was allowed to continue is BECAUSE of Roe v. Wade and liberals looking the other way, in fear of giving a black eye to abortion!

A forced abortion? You think this is the only one?

I can't wait for the spin from liberals for this one.

My guess is, they will simply keep quiet and pretend this never happened.

Liberals have no shame.

One question (that I predict TPS will either not answer or filibuster)

How would not having Roe v. Wade in place prevented this?

Let's blame Liberals for this sad tragedy of an obviously psychotic man, yepp yepp, after we spent two weeks chiding them for...well, you know.

Nice try, but there is a BIG DIFFERENCE.

A) Jared Loughner was brought down right away. He wasn't allowed to continue shooting, lest some political agenda be endangered.

B) It was liberals who blamed the shooting on conservatives.

C) I'm not saying liberals caused the killing. I'm saying the POLITICAL AGENDA was more important than oversight.

Do you think for ONE MINUTE, this had been some Pro-life place and they had allowed women to die rather than get emergency services for say miscarriages or eptopic pregnancies that this would have been allowed to go on for this long?

Had they tied up women and drugged them when they objected to keeping a baby, do you think FOR ONE MINUTE liberals would have let this go on for so long?

They would have been all over that place like white on rice, and you know it.

No, I'm sorry. Just like Planned Parenthood WHO STILL GETS AWAY WITH IT (in this case, abortions for under age girls), the oversight was not there because the political agenda for abortion was more important.

This took so long to be exposed for that reason.

Just like to find out what Gosnell really did, you have to go somewhere else to read besides the Liberal media.

Where you're an idiot, is that Liberals aren't on some big campaign to legalize what this man did, and so you're comparing apples to your big dumb brain. They might be similar...actually...........n/m

Liberals were already on a campaign to legalize what this man did, and have been since Clinton fought to keep partial birth abortion legal:

That's what partial birth abortion was about.

It is also what Barack Obama backed in that very state of Illinois:

I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.

Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting "present" and "no" on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.

Obama's 10 reasons for supporting infanticide

Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama's legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose

Jill Stanek - Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

This bill was about those babies that survived abortion, not be left to die. Obama was against this bill.

What this abortion doctor did was no different than what is done in a partial birth abortion (WHICH LIBERALS FOUGHT TO KEEP LEGAL) and letting babies die if they survive abortion.

And then you tell me liberals didn't look the other way on this?

All the evidence is on my side guys.

All you guys can do is become hysterical and call me names.

It's pretty obvious who loses this debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the OP should have read her own link:

Johnson was 21-years-old and had a 3-year-old daughter at the time of the forced abortion. She had originally gone to a Planned Parenthood abortion center but chose Gosnell for the abortion after seeing pro-life advocates at the center. She told AP she paid $400 for the abortion and was told that pro-life advocates would not be present at Gosnell’s abortion center because Gosnell routinely did abortions during hours when his center was supposedly closed

So, essentially, the anti-abortion troublemakers and meddlers scared this woman away from a safe, legitimate abortion provider and into the hands of this nut.

Good going, 'pro-lifers'.

When you can't debate the op, just attack pesronally!

NOTICE THE PATTERN ANYONE?

That's all they have been able to do! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we are. We have another example where an abortion mill, like Planned Parenthood found doing abortions FOR PROFIT, more important than pedophiles impregnanting teenagers.

In this case abortion more important than MURDER.

Why have these cases been allowed to happen. Because, the political agenda of abortion was more important to liberals. So, they looked the other way.

No one wants to talk about this, lest it cause a ripple in public opinion.

This thread and the responses, make that more than obvious.

There is nothing to debate. Just two plainly observable facts even a two year old could grasp:

A man committed multiple felonies.

You're a moron.

End of story.

I'll stop feeding the troll now. :D

What's observable is the hysterics this puts liberals in to even DISCUSS this case.

Why was it allowed to go on for so long?

It's more important than this not be a failure of abortion or liberalism, than it is, "how can we prevent this in the future?"

They will NOT even entertain that the reason it was allowed to go on for so long was the political agenda.

Noooooooooooo siree!

You guys keep telling me I'm crazy, but then you go on to confirm, I'm exactly right by your own protesting too much.

Now you all run away.

That reveals a lot as well.

Yep...it's observable, alright.

Read it all here!

You know this is great proof, of what I say about liberals. They always have it backwards.

Well the only reason this was allowed to continue is BECAUSE of Roe v. Wade and liberals looking the other way, in fear of giving a black eye to abortion!

Liberals have no shame.

One question (that I predict TPS will either not answer or filibuster)

How would not having Roe v. Wade in place prevented this?

Once again, you are WRONG carbiner, I CAN answer this.

And the answer is, it probably wouldn't have prevented this, because the ONLY WAY to prevent these things from happening, is NOT to have liberals who support things like THIS:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU[/ame]

I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.

Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting "present" and "no" on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama's legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose

Jill Stanek - Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

This bill was about those babies that survived abortion, not be left to die. Obama was against this bill.

What this abortion doctor did was no different than what is done in a partial birth abortion (WHICH LIBERALS FOUGHT TO KEEP LEGAL) and letting babies die if they survive abortion.

The "out and out murder" is not legal, so that's pretty much a red herring.

Murder has been legal since Roe v. Wade.

The only question is the age of your victim.

Oh, so this is part of the Holocaust of the unborn as you like to call it?

Only a very small part. Liberals have been trying to enlarge that holocaust for a great number of years:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU[/ame]

Read it all here!

Liberals have no shame.

I am very disappointed that my personal mentor and hero Kermit Gosnell did this.

However, I will support him and defend him until the day I die.

:cuckoo:

Maybe the OP should have read her own link:

Johnson was 21-years-old and had a 3-year-old daughter at the time of the forced abortion. She had originally gone to a Planned Parenthood abortion center but chose Gosnell for the abortion after seeing pro-life advocates at the center. She told AP she paid $400 for the abortion and was told that pro-life advocates would not be present at Gosnell’s abortion center because Gosnell routinely did abortions during hours when his center was supposedly closed

So, essentially, the anti-abortion troublemakers and meddlers scared this woman away from a safe, legitimate abortion provider and into the hands of this nut.

Good going, 'pro-lifers'.

I DID read that. Apparently, YOU didn't read WHERE SHE CHANGED HER MIND, and instead of listening to her, the doctor tied her hands and drugged her!

I said, ‘I don’t want to do this,’ and he smacked me. They tied my hands and arms down and gave me more medication,” she told AP.

I'm sorry libs. Your monopoly on the media doesn't exist anymore. You can't edit articles to only present what you want.

The other side comes out, you don't want reported.

That's why you libs keep attack people like Rush Limbaugh as causing violence. In the hopes you can get them off the air and get your monopoly back.

I think, if it were possible, that the OP has lost her mind even more than before.

Pathetic really.

The evidence is on my side, and all they can do is attack.

Sense the pattern yet?
Yes...you should seek help. Mental help. Seriously.

Yeah, the people with all that evidence on their side are nuts.

You guys aren't nuts, you just have your minds made up and won't be confused by the facts!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals have no shame.

Considering your OP I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror.

When liberals can't debate the op, they attack you personally.

You just did that.

Makes it pretty obvious, liberals know this is terrible, but they don't want it discussed.

Like I said, the agenda of abortion is more important than the lives ruined or killed.

Proof postive, liberals have no shame, nor conscience.

I'm not attacking you personally TP.

It's merely your ideas, thoughts and harebrained conclusions that are under attack.

Forum List

Back