Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion

TPS...do you realize that by implying that liberals support what this guy did is similar to someone saying that conservatives support a gunman who uses his guns to kill a bunch of people?

On second thought...I'm sure you DON'T realize that.

Actually, I think it's that she doesn't care. The rules of debate are different for her just because....er....they are.

Get this!

The "Rules" are liberals don't lose. How dare I, present evidence liberals can't refute.

I'm just not "obeying" the "rules!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bullshit.jpg

I'm not going to read your drivel, because really, using this illegal act to point to the abortion debate is fucking stupid. Start another thread if you want to argue about abortion, because this illegal act has nothing to do with the argument of abortion.

It's illegal what he did.

Noone wants it to be legal to drug women against their will and abort their babies against their will. You're a crackhead.

In other words you can't get your way on limiting what is said in this thread and you know you are losing, so you are running away.

Boo freaking hoo! The impotent control freak, can't get his way.

But it's all related to this case, because it establishes a pattern of conduct that is EXACTLY what liberals wanted, and their own push in legislation proves it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU[/ame]

That's what partial birth abortion was about.

It is also what Barack Obama backed in that very state of Illinois:

I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.

Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting "present" and "no" on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.

Obama's 10 reasons for supporting infanticide

Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama's legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose

Jill Stanek - Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

This bill was about those babies that survived abortion, not be left to die. Obama was against this bill.

What this abortion doctor did was no different than what is done in a partial birth abortion (WHICH LIBERALS FOUGHT TO KEEP LEGAL) and letting babies die if they survive abortion.

And then you tell me liberals didn't look the other way on this?

All the evidence is on my side guys.

All you guys can do is become hysterical and call me names.

It's pretty obvious who loses this debate.

We can see who the hysterical one is.

Maybe the OP should have read her own link:

Johnson was 21-years-old and had a 3-year-old daughter at the time of the forced abortion. She had originally gone to a Planned Parenthood abortion center but chose Gosnell for the abortion after seeing pro-life advocates at the center. She told AP she paid $400 for the abortion and was told that pro-life advocates would not be present at Gosnell’s abortion center because Gosnell routinely did abortions during hours when his center was supposedly closed

So, essentially, the anti-abortion troublemakers and meddlers scared this woman away from a safe, legitimate abortion provider and into the hands of this nut.

Good going, 'pro-lifers'.

I DID read that. Apparently, YOU didn't read WHERE SHE CHANGED HER MIND, and instead of listening to her, the doctor tied her hands and drugged her!

But she'd have never been there in the first place if the anti's weren't harassing people at the legitimate abortion providers.

The blood here is on the hands of those people, and people like you who support and encourage them.

The anti's WANT women driven to have illegal abortions like this. Why?

So people like you can try to make political hay out of the tragedies like this that occur as a consequence.

Roe vs Wade took abortions performed in Alleys and moved the abortion to an office at best. Abortion is not even a medical procedure, its not an operation, you either poison the child and the mother miscarries or you physically pull the child out of the woman. Its amazing a woman's choice is not a choice at all, its forced on the woman by the popular culture of the times.

Abortion is not a medical procedure, if it was, it would be too expensive and take up too much room in hospital emergency rooms.

Abortion is performed by hacks, in many cases not even doctors, the regulations or so non existent that anyone with a little money can start a clinic and begin the aboriton.

Why, so a woman is not inconvienced from you her choice to have sex in a irresponsible manner.

And these are the same people who support Gay Marriage, nothing is unreasonable for these people unless it requires acting responsible.

Abortion: Some Medical Facts

Complications such as these are common, as are bleeding, hemorrhage,[88] laceration of the cervix, [89] menstrual disturbance, [90] inflammation of the reproductive organs, [91] bladder or bowel perforation, [92] and serious infection. [93]

Even more harmful long term physical complications from abortion may surface later. For example, overzealous currettage can damage the lining of the uterus and lead to permanent infertility. [94] Overall, women who have abortions face an increased risk of ectopic (tubal) pregnancy [95] and a more than doubled risk of future sterility. [96] Perhaps most important of all, the risk of these sorts of complications, along with risks of future miscarriage, increase with each subsequent abortion.

I would like the OP to list all the liberals she can think of who support a woman seeking an abortion to opt OUT of her opportunity to go to a legitimate safe licensed sanitary abortion provider,

and then go off to do business in the illegal abortion market.

You're blaming liberals for that, now name them.

Hey pal! YOU MORONS said these places would only operate IF Roe v. Wade was made illegal.

Remember the "back street abortion" horror stories you libs drag out every time there is talk of repealing Roe v. Wade?

And here you are!

A regular horror house and Roe v. Wade just as legal as can be!

Why?????????????

Because liberals were looking the other way? Because the abortion agenda more important than lives as Obama made clear when he blocked the born alive bill?

This is an execption to the rule??????????

Then WHY have liberals been seeking to MAKE THIS THE RULE for 20 years?????????

This is no more than partial birth abortion and the blocking the born alive bill come to fruition!

And you libs are surprised!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6vnOaq7nWU[/ame]

I was intimately involved in the five-year process to pass the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, testifying before committees twice that then-state Sen. Barack Obama sat on.

Following are 10 excuses Obama has given through the years for voting "present" and "no" on the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act, or BAIPA.

Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an IL state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion - even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama's legislative actions in 2003 - denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions - were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose

Jill Stanek - Breaking news: New documents show Obama cover-up on born-alive survivors bill

This bill was about those babies that survived abortion, not be left to die. Obama was against this bill.

What this abortion doctor did was no different than what is done in a partial birth abortion (WHICH LIBERALS FOUGHT TO KEEP LEGAL) and letting babies die if they survive abortion.

Aha! So you were attacking Cohen the other day for a 'holocaust' comparison, but, today,

it's okay again.

Hmmmm....would that be hypocrisy? You tell me.

Well nice try but there is one problem with that.

A) Cohen doesn't have any evidence of anyone dying from republicans repealing Obama care.

B) Millions of unborn babies have died from abortions, including those born alive, as is evidenced in this latest case.

C) Liberals have been fighting for the right to kill babies born alive since their fight to kill babies as long as their heads are still in the vagina.

Ah, in other words, Nazi comparisons are reprehensible except when they suit your agenda.

Okay, duly noted.

In other words millions of babies dying is less important than YOUR agenda.

Duly noted as well.

Once again Carb, the only thing you are refuting is that liberalism, has anything in which to comend itself, except talking points and lies.

I asked you how if Roe v Wade were not in place, it would have prevented this.

Did you answer yet?

Geeze Carb, like ages ago! You don't read your replies??????

Email dude! Invest in it! Unlike Obama, it's one investment that costs nothing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3248462-post34.html

Maybe if you'd have the maturity and decency not to clutter up every thread with endless reams of crap,
a person would have to wade through pages of it to find the posts.

I bet in real life you never shut up, right? You're one of those women who talks CONSTANTLY...

...:lol::lol:

There was already a law on the books that protected infants born alive, in fact it is still in force...and that Stanek woman should be charged with murder. I'm surprised she hasn't been.

Wow, that's a great refutation of all that evidence!

There was already a law on the books that protected infants born alive, in fact it is still in force...and that Stanek woman should be charged with murder. I'm surprised she hasn't been.

I'm not going to read your drivel, because really, using this illegal act to point to the abortion debate is fucking stupid. Start another thread if you want to argue about abortion, because this illegal act has nothing to do with the argument of abortion.

It's illegal what he did.

Noone wants it to be legal to drug women against their will and abort their babies against their will. You're a crackhead.

In other words you can't get your way on limiting what is said in this thread and you know you are losing, so you are running away.

Boo freaking hoo! The impotent control freak, can't get his way.

But it's all related to this case, because it establishes a pattern of conduct that is EXACTLY what liberals wanted, and their own push in legislation proves it.

We can see who the hysterical one is.

They are being reduced to one line snarky comments with no evidence.

Definitely weaking.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you answer yet?

Maybe if you'd have the maturity and decency not to clutter up every thread with endless reams of crap,

I bet in real life you never shut up, right? You're one of those women who talks CONSTANTLY...

n'aw, she'd have to be around actual PEOPLE to be like that..............................or wait

:lol: maybe not

Well nice try but there is one problem with that.

A) Cohen doesn't have any evidence of anyone dying from republicans repealing Obama care.

B) Millions of unborn babies have died from abortions, including those born alive, as is evidenced in this latest case.

C) Liberals have been fighting for the right to kill babies born alive since their fight to kill babies as long as their heads are still in the vagina.

Ah, in other words, Nazi comparisons are reprehensible except when they suit your agenda.

Okay, duly noted.

In other words millions of babies dying is less important than YOUR agenda.

Duly noted as well.

So, by your logic, calling George Bush Hitler WOULD be acceptable, because he invaded Iraq and babies were killed.

There was already a law on the books that protected infants born alive, in fact it is still in force....and that Stanek woman should be charged with murder. I'm surprised she hasn't been.

Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion | LifeNews.com

Read it all here!

You know this is great proof, of what I say about liberals. They always have it backwards.

They tell us this will happen if we DON'T HAVE Roe v. Wade.

Well the only reason this was allowed to continue is BECAUSE of Roe v. Wade and liberals looking the other way, in fear of giving a black eye to abortion!

A forced abortion? You think this is the only one?

I can't wait for the spin from liberals for this one.

My guess is, they will simply keep quiet and pretend this never happened.

Liberals have no shame.

here's a spin for you. if you can't figure out what's political and what isn't, i'll just toss everything into the romper room.

you should look in the mirror first before you accuse anyone of having no shame, hack.

Maybe the OP should have read her own link:

Johnson was 21-years-old and had a 3-year-old daughter at the time of the forced abortion. She had originally gone to a Planned Parenthood abortion center but chose Gosnell for the abortion after seeing pro-life advocates at the center. She told AP she paid $400 for the abortion and was told that pro-life advocates would not be present at Gosnell’s abortion center because Gosnell routinely did abortions during hours when his center was supposedly closed

So, essentially, the anti-abortion troublemakers and meddlers scared this woman away from a safe, legitimate abortion provider and into the hands of this nut.

Good going, 'pro-lifers'.

I DID read that. Apparently, YOU didn't read WHERE SHE CHANGED HER MIND, and instead of listening to her, the doctor tied her hands and drugged her!

But she'd have never been there in the first place if the anti's weren't harassing people at the legitimate abortion providers.

The blood here is on the hands of those people, and people like you who support and encourage them.

The anti's WANT women driven to have illegal abortions like this. Why?

So people like you can try to make political hay out of the tragedies like this that occur as a consequence.

That's like saying, she wouldn't have gone surfing during Hurricane Katrina, if she hadn't seen people trying to hand her life jackets at other places.

Because there were people trying to counsel her otherwise, THEY are responsible for her choices?

HAD she listened to them, she wouldn't have wound up with her hands tied and drugged.

But we can't blame liberals for looking the other way, but we CAN blame people warning her it's a bad idea.

That's like blaming drug use on the parents who warned the kids not to do it.

Pretty ludicrous rationalization Carb. Getting pretty desperate aren't we?

Did you answer yet?

Yeah, how dare I answer every thing posted TO ME!!!

You think I would have the decency not to do that to suit Carb!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back