Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Kermit Gosnell Drugged, Tied Up Woman Before Forced Abortion | LifeNews.com

Read it all here!

You know this is great proof, of what I say about liberals. They always have it backwards.

They tell us this will happen if we DON'T HAVE Roe v. Wade.

Well the only reason this was allowed to continue is BECAUSE of Roe v. Wade and liberals looking the other way, in fear of giving a black eye to abortion!

A forced abortion? You think this is the only one?

I can't wait for the spin from liberals for this one.

My guess is, they will simply keep quiet and pretend this never happened.

Liberals have no shame.

Let's blame Liberals for this sad tragedy of an obviously psychotic man, yepp yepp, after we spent two weeks chiding them for...well, you know.

Yea, I heard that the it was liberals who bombed that airport in Moscow! :eusa_shhh: "They" are very bad people.

When you can't argue the substance of an op, deflect.

Apparently, you lump yourself in with liberals by using their more than obvious tactics.

Once again, CG, too clever by half.

Did you think that was going to work?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, a bad hombre, no doubt.

What what's your point, lad?

The point being, we have had evidence of Planned Parenthood allowing under age abortions without parent's permission.

Of performing abortions in the case of statutory rape and NOT REPORTING it.

Now we have cases of out and out murder.

Why are these allowed to happen?

Because the liberal agenda of keeping abortion is more important than the people's lives ruined and killed for that agenda.

This is just another example.

Liberals have no shame.

Considering your OP I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror.

When liberals can't debate the op, they attack you personally.

You just did that.

Makes it pretty obvious, liberals know this is terrible, but they don't want it discussed.

Like I said, the agenda of abortion is more important than the lives ruined or killed.

Proof postive, liberals have no shame, nor conscience.

The "out and out murder" is not legal, so that's pretty much a red herring.

Liberals have no shame.

Considering your OP I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror.

When liberals can't debate the op, they attack you personally.

You just did that.

Makes it pretty obvious, liberals know this is terrible, but they don't want it discussed.

Like I said, the agenda of abortion is more important than the lives ruined or killed.

Proof postive, liberals have no shame, nor conscience.

What does the ILLEGAL act in the OP have to do with a Legalized, legitimate abortion?

TPS is usually pointless. ;)

When you can't debate the op, just attack pesronally!

NOTICE THE PATTERN ANYONE?

That's all they have been able to do! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we are. We have another example where an abortion mill, like Planned Parenthood found doing abortions FOR PROFIT, more important than pedophiles impregnanting teenagers.

In this case abortion more important than MURDER.

Why have these cases been allowed to happen. Because, the political agenda of abortion was more important to liberals. So, they looked the other way.

No one wants to talk about this, lest it cause a ripple in public opinion.

This thread and the responses, make that more than obvious.

Yea, I heard that the it was liberals who bombed that airport in Moscow! :eusa_shhh: "They" are very bad people.

When you can't argue the substance of an op, deflect.

Apparently, you lump yourself in with liberals by using their more than obvious tactics.

Once again, CG, too clever by half.

Did you think that was going to work?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it worked..... it separated intelligent conservatives (me) from the drooling hordes of right wing idiots (you).

Job done.

Unsubscribe.

TPS is usually pointless. ;)

When you can't debate the op, just attack pesronally!

NOTICE THE PATTERN ANYONE?

That's all they have been able to do! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here we are. We have another example where an abortion mill, like Planned Parenthood found doing abortions FOR PROFIT, more important than pedophiles impregnanting teenagers.

In this case abortion more important than MURDER.

Why have these cases been allowed to happen. Because, the political agenda of abortion was more important to liberals. So, they looked the other way.

No one wants to talk about this, lest it cause a ripple in public opinion.

This thread and the responses, make that more than obvious.

There is nothing to debate. Just two plainly observable facts even a two year old could grasp:

A man committed multiple felonies.

You're a moron.

End of story.

I'll stop feeding the troll now. :D

Let's blame Liberals for this sad tragedy of an obviously psychotic man, yepp yepp, after we spent two weeks chiding them for...well, you know.

Nice try, but there is a BIG DIFFERENCE.

A) Jared Loughner was brought down right away. He wasn't allowed to continue shooting, lest some political agenda be endangered.

B) It was liberals who blamed the shooting on conservatives.

C) I'm not saying liberals caused the killing. I'm saying the POLITICAL AGENDA was more important than oversight.

Do you think for ONE MINUTE, this had been some Pro-life place and they had allowed women to die rather than get emergency services for say miscarriages or eptopic pregnancies that this would have been allowed to go on for this long?

Had they tied up women and drugged them when they objected to keeping a baby, do you think FOR ONE MINUTE liberals would have let this go on for so long?

They would have been all over that place like white on rice, and you know it.

No, I'm sorry. Just like Planned Parenthood WHO STILL GETS AWAY WITH IT (in this case, abortions for under age girls), the oversight was not there because the political agenda for abortion was more important.

This took so long to be exposed for that reason.

Just like to find out what Gosnell really did, you have to go somewhere else to read besides the Liberal media.

Nice try, but there is a BIG DIFFERENCE.

A) Jared Loughner was brought down right away. He wasn't allowed to continue shooting, lest some political agenda be endangered.

B) It was liberals who blamed the shooting on conservatives.

C) I'm not saying liberals caused the killing. I'm saying the POLITICAL AGENDA was more important than oversight.

Do you think for ONE MINUTE, this had been some Pro-life place and they had allowed women to die rather than get emergency services for say miscarriages or eptopic pregnancies that this would have been allowed to go on for this long?

Had they tied up women and drugged them when they objected to keeping a baby, do you think FOR ONE MINUTE liberals would have let this go on for so long?

They would have been all over that place like white on rice, and you know it.

No, I'm sorry. Just like Planned Parenthood WHO STILL GETS AWAY WITH IT (in this case, abortions for under age girls), the oversight was not there because the political agenda for abortion was more important.

This took so long to be exposed for that reason.

Just like to find out what Gosnell really did, you have to go somewhere else to read besides the Liberal media.

Where you're an idiot, is that Liberals aren't on some big campaign to legalize what this man did, and so you're comparing apples to your big dumb brain. They might be similar...actually...........n/m

Forum List

Back