Kentucky High School Athletic Uniforms - All the same this year.

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
This year, Kentucky high school athletes will all be wearing the same uniform. They will, of course, be different colors, but they will all be the same. In schools where parents can afford better for their high schoolers, they will not be allowed to do so. Nor will the students themselves be allowed to do things like car washes and bake sales to raise money for better uniforms. They all have to be the same. God forbid that any person in this country should have more than another. Congrats libs, one state has bought your meme even though it is a red state. Welcome to the Communist Republic of Kentucky High School Sports!

Is there a LINK ..................... ? I ask because all I could find was about a bunch of sitting judges who can't read and that Kentucky is in the bottom ten of the poorest states. IOW, not an elitist lib to be found.

What a shame Kentucky cares more about the color of the sports uniforms than the education of their kids.

This year, Kentucky high school athletes will all be wearing the same uniform. They will, of course, be different colors, but they will all be the same. In schools where parents can afford better for their high schoolers, they will not be allowed to do so. Nor will the students themselves be allowed to do things like car washes and bake sales to raise money for better uniforms. They all have to be the same. God forbid that any person in this country should have more than another. Congrats libs, one state has bought your meme even though it is a red state. Welcome to the Communist Republic of Kentucky High School Sports!
I hadn't heard this, but neither of my daughters are in sports.

Possibly some uniform manufacturer with ties to China made huge payments under the table for lawmakers to pass such ridiculous, anti-competitive regulations. Next they'll be standardizing all the sports equipments to eliminate all but one provider...and they will be cheap products of China also. After a few concussions, there will be much litigation against the manufacturer and all associated parties, generating even more income for the lawyers.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Is there a LINK ..................... ? I ask because all I could find was about a bunch of sitting judges who can't read and that Kentucky is in the bottom ten of the poorest states. IOW, not an elitist lib to be found.

What a shame Kentucky cares more about the color of the sports uniforms than the education of their kids.

No. It was being discussed amongst a group of parents. We have high school sports here just like every other school and you can just lump that. The schools here suck because the democratic NEA manages to control about everything regarding education. And now, the schools that have money because the parents contribute are not allowed to do any better. The teachers hoard the money the parents bring in and they are not required to spend it for the students whose parents earned it. Last year I was here, they stopped sending our children door to door to sell crap when parents got together and baulked. But those of us who had money had to pay for the kids who didn't. So it has been pretty communistic here all along. At least up until now they didn't forbid the ones who could afford things from having them.

And since you are so interested in the judiciary, post the requirement to be a judge in any state in the union. Last I heard, all they had to do was get elected. You know, like Zerobama with his mail order law degree.

Just for your ignorance's edification, many judges in most states don't know the law. It is incumbent upon the lawyers to cite the legal basis for their side in the pleadings.

Last edited:
Possibly some uniform manufacturer with ties to China made huge payments under the table for lawmakers to pass such ridiculous, anti-competitive regulations. Next they'll be standardizing all the sports equipments to eliminate all but one provider...and they will be cheap products of China also. After a few concussions, there will be much litigation against the manufacturer and all associated parties, generating even more income for the lawyers.:eusa_whistle:

There was some discussion that the uniforms were very ugly.

You don't read very well. The colors can be different, as they obviously need to be. The uniforms just have to be identical in style and likely in cost, meaning they will have to come from the same supplier or that different suppliers will have to collude regarding the prices. In either case, the cost of cheaply made uniforms will likely rise.

No. It was being discussed amongst a group of parents. We have high school sports here just like every other school and you can just lump that. The schools here suck because the democratic NEA manages to control about everything regarding education. And now, the schools that have money because the parents contribute are not allowed to do any better. The teachers hoard the money the parents bring in and they are not required to spend it for the students whose parents earned it. Last year I was here, they stopped sending our children door to door to sell crap when parents got together and baulked. But those of us who had money had to pay for the kids who didn't. So it has been pretty communistic here all along. At least up until now they didn't forbid the ones who could afford things from having them.

And since you are so interested in the judiciary, post the requirement to be a judge in any state in the union. Last I heard, all they had to do was get elected. You know, like Zerobama with his mail order law degree.

Just for your ignorance's edification, many judges in most states don't know the law. It is incumbent upon the lawyers to cite the legal basis for their side in the pleadings.

Harvard is mail order?

That silliness kills whatever point you're trying to make.

Forum List

Back