Keith Olbermann's new job

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Finally he's got a job that he might know something about...

colonelgubermann002.gif

Keith Olbermann: 'Every One of My Jobs Has Lasted at Least One Month'

Olbermann is noncommital on his future beyond the new TBS baseball postseason job

6/5/13
By Tim Molloy

Keith Olbermann's new job on TBS may be perfect for him -- because it's only about a month long.

Olbermann will host TBS' studio coverage for Major League Baseball's postseason, the network announced Wednesday. In a conference call about the new job, Olbermann and Turner Broadcasting sports president David Levy addressed Olbermann's long history of joining and leaving networks.

"The safety valve here is that my season is about a month long. And if you check, if you go through the 37 pages of my resume, you'll see that every one of my jobs has lasted at least one month," Olbermann joked. "So we're covered no matter what the eventuality is."

Keith Olbermann: 'Every One of My Jobs Has Lasted at Least One Month' | TheWrap TV

colonelgubermann002.gif

Olbermann is noncommital on his future beyond the new TBS baseball postseason job

6/5/13
By Tim Molloy

Keith Olbermann's new job on TBS may be perfect for him -- because it's only about a month long.

Olbermann will host TBS' studio coverage for Major League Baseball's postseason, the network announced Wednesday. In a conference call about the new job, Olbermann and Turner Broadcasting sports president David Levy addressed Olbermann's long history of joining and leaving networks.

"The safety valve here is that my season is about a month long. And if you check, if you go through the 37 pages of my resume, you'll see that every one of my jobs has lasted at least one month," Olbermann joked. "So we're covered no matter what the eventuality is."

Keith Olbermann: 'Every One of My Jobs Has Lasted at Least One Month' | TheWrap TV

Great photo!

Olbermann looks like Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes. :eek:

Only a leftist turd like Olbermann would find humor in having a resume' "a mile long and a millimeter thick".

colonelgubermann002.gif

6/5/13
By Tim Molloy

Great photo!

Only a leftist turd like Olbermann would find humor in having a resume' "a mile long and a millimeter thick".

That's interesting because when Limblob does it it's called "self effacing humor".

Must be convenient to have it both ways.

Last edited:
Olbermann was always good on ESPN, good to see he's going back to something he knows about.

colonelgubermann002.gif

6/5/13
By Tim Molloy

Great photo!

eschultziknownothing.gif

I...Know...Nothing

I'm wondering why the Right feels the need to keep kicking this guy years after he went off the air.

Does the butthurt still sting?

absolutely, with how much the right wingers get butthurt over him, he did one hell of a job :clap2:

I'm wondering why the Right feels the need to keep kicking this guy years after he went off the air.

Good question. Ask Keith. He's the butthurt expert from repeated job boots to his ass. Probably some pretty good scar tissue there by now helping to protect his tiny nutsack's six.

Your a fucking hypocrite the left does the same you even have books on how to do it, jackwad. The left are the one's with butt-hurt you endorse lgbt lifestyle and practice it...:eusa_shifty:

Your a fucking hypocrite the left does the same you even have books on how to do it, jackwad. The left are the one's with butt-hurt you endorse lgbt lifestyle and practice it...:eusa_shifty:

Can you please point out where the left bothered to keep kicking one of your jackasses after they went off the air?

Thanks.

Because whether it be Beck or Dr. Laura, once they are off the air, we usually ignore them.

Can you please point out where the left bothered to keep kicking one of your jackasses after they went off the air?

Thanks.

Because whether it be Beck or Dr. Laura, once they are off the air, we usually ignore them.

oh cry us a river...we know what you all would do if Rush left radio..

Keith Olbermann made Jon Stewart look like a political genius. It is amazing that anyone listened to him, much less took him seriously.

Awww.
baby-close-up-frowning.jpg

Tissue?

Say AJ...
Every time I see your avatar it's got that eye in that gunsight aiming at something.....

-- ever actually hit anything? :popcorn:

Last edited:

Thanks.

Aaaand there it is, the old "everybody knows" fallacy.
Three hours and two minutes. Not your best time.

Thanks.

hehe
you need cheese while crying about Olbermann..the guy is a jerk was fired from Espn because of it.
but carry one

hehe
you need cheese while crying about Olbermann..the guy is a jerk was fired from Espn because of it.
but carry one

Carry the one, times two...

I didn't post about Olbermann. I posted about your logic. :eek:

Awww.
baby-close-up-frowning.jpg

Tissue?

Say AJ...
Every time I see your avatar it's got that eye in that gunsight aiming at something.....

-- ever actually hit anything? :popcorn:

Bigearth, what are you trying to do besides looking stupid, sticking yo nose in Joe Blows ass....:eek:

brownnoser02.gif

Forum List

Back