Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge: 'I will cooperate' with FBI probe of sex assault claims

When I was in the military I saw lots of people drink to the point of Blacking out. You dont necessarily fall asleep. You are just so messed up you cant even remember what you did.

Just because you 'saw lots of people drink' and black out only proves what sort of crowd you run with I guess.

When I was in the military I saw lots of people drink to the point of Blacking out. You dont necessarily fall asleep. You are just so messed up you cant even remember what you did.

Just because you 'saw lots of people drink' and black out only proves what sort of crowd you run with I guess.
Or it could mean I lived in the barracks and just saw a bunch of idiots getting drunk every weekend, peeing on each other, falling down the stairs, and passing out.

Last edited:
`
  • A lawyer for Mark Judge, the high school buddy of embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told CNBC that Judge "will answer any and all questions posed to him" by the FBI about serious sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh.
  • The cooperation offer came on the heels of several Senators asking for Kavanaugh's final confirmation vote to be delayed until after the FBI has a chance to investigate claims that he tried to rape a 15-year-old high school girl in the early 1980s.
  • " If the FBI or any law enforcement agency requests Mr. Judge's cooperation, he will answer any and all questions posed to him," Judge's lawyer Barbara Van Gelder told CNBC in an email.
Source
`
This puts a new light on everything.

The left has already given Mark Judge all the cover he needs.

You recall all the Dems saying that drunks have problems remembering things?

His attorney, right now, will just tell him to keep saying he doesn’t remember the incident.

Even if they say they have a witness to the allegations, that puts him in the room, they can’t hold them to squat!

Loving this!

The trouble with liberals is, when it suits them, they believe in a presumption of guilt minus any pesky business of proof. The simple "thought" that Kavanaugh was going to rape her is enough to ruin a mans record of impeccable character.

Further, that simple thought he was going to "whatever" cancels any and all chance of redemption and he ought to live a life of misery and failure. So Ford has no trouble tainting/ruining a good mans life over her supposed "thought" and never mind she can't remember the date or location of her said thought. He guilty!... of causing her thought.

For the record, I simply don't believe a dammed word of any of Kavanaugh's accusers.
"The simple "thought" that Kavanaugh was going to rape her is enough to ruin a mans record of impeccable character." Intolerant, to quote Dirty Harry, when you see a naked man chasing a woman down an ally with a butcher knife, you don't figure he's collecting for the Red Cross. If Ford's descriptive statement is proven true, she had every right to believe she was going to be raped! We are ALL armchair speculators here. Not one of us knows what we would do or say or think or fear if we were in the situation Ford describes. We all know what we would like to think we would do, but 'fight or flight' makes fools of all of us at one time or another. In calm secure settings we like to think we are all Audie Murphy when faced with an enemy, but when the moment comes...nobody knows.

First you have to prove he tried to rape her

You can't....and won't
No. All they have to do is prove he lied. This isnt a trial. Its a background check.I'm guessing a ton of people are going to come forward with what they know about Choirboy Kav.

so far-----by my weak memory-----the only "LIE" seems to have been discovered was whether or not he was a "DRINKER"------------without blood levels------how can his own evaluation of "drinker" be disproven?

They want to prove that 36 years ago when Kavanaugh was 16 that he was a drinker as if that has any bearing on today.

I did.....Where is the proof he ever blacked out? Hearsay only.
`
I think he said he drank so much beer, he fell asleep. Whatever.

is that THE SAME as "blacking out"? In young heavy drinkers (binge type) ---
a withdrawal SEIZURE is not uncommon------which is usually followed by sleep.
Old women like me know------a few shots and a long boring late night movie ---
induces sleep------I do not call that a "BLACK OUT". Sometimes the MEMORY
is affected by IMBIBING-----some people call THAT a "black out"

yes-----sometimes that situation is preceded by a convulsive seizure-----it is a frequent event in the military

The trouble with liberals is, when it suits them, they believe in a presumption of guilt minus any pesky business of proof. The simple "thought" that Kavanaugh was going to rape her is enough to ruin a mans record of impeccable character.

Further, that simple thought he was going to "whatever" cancels any and all chance of redemption and he ought to live a life of misery and failure. So Ford has no trouble tainting/ruining a good mans life over her supposed "thought" and never mind she can't remember the date or location of her said thought. He guilty!... of causing her thought.

For the record, I simply don't believe a dammed word of any of Kavanaugh's accusers.
"The simple "thought" that Kavanaugh was going to rape her is enough to ruin a mans record of impeccable character." Intolerant, to quote Dirty Harry, when you see a naked man chasing a woman down an ally with a butcher knife, you don't figure he's collecting for the Red Cross. If Ford's descriptive statement is proven true, she had every right to believe she was going to be raped! We are ALL armchair speculators here. Not one of us knows what we would do or say or think or fear if we were in the situation Ford describes. We all know what we would like to think we would do, but 'fight or flight' makes fools of all of us at one time or another. In calm secure settings we like to think we are all Audie Murphy when faced with an enemy, but when the moment comes...nobody knows.

You can't....and won't
No. All they have to do is prove he lied. This isnt a trial. Its a background check.I'm guessing a ton of people are going to come forward with what they know about Choirboy Kav.

so far-----by my weak memory-----the only "LIE" seems to have been discovered was whether or not he was a "DRINKER"------------without blood levels------how can his own evaluation of "drinker" be disproven?

They want to prove that 36 years ago when Kavanaugh was 16 that he was a drinker as if that has any bearing on today.

it gets dumber and dumber

`
  • A lawyer for Mark Judge, the high school buddy of embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told CNBC that Judge "will answer any and all questions posed to him" by the FBI about serious sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh.
  • The cooperation offer came on the heels of several Senators asking for Kavanaugh's final confirmation vote to be delayed until after the FBI has a chance to investigate claims that he tried to rape a 15-year-old high school girl in the early 1980s.
  • " If the FBI or any law enforcement agency requests Mr. Judge's cooperation, he will answer any and all questions posed to him," Judge's lawyer Barbara Van Gelder told CNBC in an email.
Source
`

His attorney, right now, will just tell him to keep saying he doesn’t remember the incident.

Even if they say they have a witness to the allegations, that puts him in the room, they can’t hold them to squat!

Loving this!
That also means he cant provide any exculpatory evidence which Kav sorely needs.

`
Source
`

Loving this!
That also means he cant provide any exculpatory evidence which Kav sorely needs.

Nope, he sure don’t.

Loving this.

All witnesses have said, under penalty of felony said they don’t remember. Think they will change their stories.

NOPE SON, they won’t.

Loving this

You can't....and won't

Everyone already knows he was drinker. He admitted to that dummy.

`
Source
`

Loving this!
You are loving what you are making up. Judge could well say he remembers everything and it never happened. Or, he remembers enough to know that Ford never came to any of their parties. Her allegations aren't true and it never happened. Then what?

You can't....and won't

He admitted to drinking when he was 16. That was 36 years ago.

You can't....and won't

He admitted to drinking when he was 16. That was 36 years ago.
I know he admitted to drinking when he was 16. I'm the one that informed you.

`
The term "see someone or something in a new light" is an idiom (a figure of speech) meaning to look at something differently.
I understand the terminology, i dont understand the logic behind you saying it.
New light? How
Whats the old light?

`
Source
`

Loving this!
You are loving what you are making up. Judge could well say he remembers everything and it never happened. Or, he remembers enough to know that Ford never came to any of their parties. Her allegations aren't true and it never happened. Then what?

Then he serves 5 years in the Pen where he himself will be raped.

That ain’t gonna happen.

Bank it.

`
Source
`

Loving this!

Nope, he sure don’t.

Loving this.

All witnesses have said, under penalty of felony said they don’t remember. Think they will change their stories.

NOPE SON, they won’t.

Loving this
No they didn't. Leland Keyser said she didn't recall any party like that described but she did know that she and Ford were never at any party where Kavanaugh was present. That's pretty exculpatory. Judge has now sent a second letter to the Committee that the incident with Ford never happened and he will cooperate with the FBI.

Like Kavanaugh, Judge cannot prove that the party never happened. It is not possible to prove a negative. He can testify that he never saw it.

`
Source
`

Loving this!

Nope, he sure don’t.

Loving this.

NOPE SON, they won’t.

Loving this
No they didn't. Leland Keyser said she didn't recall any party like that described but she did know that she and Ford were never at any party where Kavanaugh was present. That's pretty exculpatory. Judge has now sent a second letter to the Committee that the incident with Ford never happened and he will cooperate with the FBI.

Like Kavanaugh, Judge cannot prove that the party never happened. It is not possible to prove a negative. He can testify that he never saw it.

No one is going to recant and go to the pen.

Leland absolutely can’t, as she’s remains in contact with Ford. She would be burned worse than anyone.

Forum List

Back