Men are trash that's what these idiots think of your husbands, sons, fathers & brothers

BellaRose

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2018
This is so infuriating, and if you’re a person who is celebrating this kind of attitude, please punch yourself in the face. In fact, please just jump off a cliff, because you make the world a worse place.
'Men Are Trash.' That's What These Idiots Think Of Your Husbands, Sons, Fathers, And Brothers.

These are the same type of people who make rape claims when it did not happen.
These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison which is bein petrified to be a man. Being gay won't save you from this bs either.

You have destroyed the normal live of both men and women when we are go through the life of chasing that woman, gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

The feminazis have destroyed everything normal for the boys of our futures.

payback is coming for you in spades and you all don't even see it coming yet.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-28_19-34-55.png
    upload_2018-9-28_19-34-55.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 65
This is so infuriating, and if you’re a person who is celebrating this kind of attitude, please punch yourself in the face. In fact, please just jump off a cliff, because you make the world a worse place.
'Men Are Trash.' That's What These Idiots Think Of Your Husbands, Sons, Fathers, And Brothers.

These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison which is bein petrified to be a man. Being gay won't save you from this bs either.

You have destroyed the normal live of both men and women when we are go through the life of chasing that woman, gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

You did not get it.

This Kavanaugh/Ford thing was all about Catholic youth.

They are unguided and lack strong moral development.

The Church is not doing enough to lace them straight.

Kavanaugh was a teen dirt bag, yes.

But he seems to have outgrown it.

Too bad he was not man enough to confess and ask Ford's forgiveness.

I think he would have been confirmed either way.

Even a lying strict constructionist who was a boozing teen who molested teen girls is better than Ginsberg.

You did not get it.

Even a lying strict constructionist who was a boozing teen who molested teen girls is better than Ginsberg.

All about Catholic youth?

Wth are you talking about?

You did not get it.

Teen dirtbag? What is that based on?

Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.

Left loons have always irritated me....this past week my contempt for them has reached the stratosphere.

Their mob rule to destroy a man and his family over a fact less allegation was gut wrenching to watch.

I have zero use for any leftist...none. To hell with them and their disgusting tactics. I'm not the only one either I'm seeing it on social media and conversations. Hell even our teen daughters have made comments about them.

I hope to god this backfires on the democrats big time at the midterms.

I hope to god this backfires on the democrats big time at the midterms.

It won't help them with Independents ...the usual suspects aka left loons were going to vote demoquack regardless

These are the women who will make your sons, fathers, uncles live within their own prison. which is constructed by being petrified to be a man.

You have destroyed the normal lives of both men and women when we go through the life of chasing that woman. Gone are the days where boys have a girl they want to go after, gone are the days of a normal man , woman dating scenes while growing up.

Birth-Class Supremacy, That's All She Wrote

These spoiled princesses believe that only about men born in the working class. This Snob Mob's ulterior motivation in all their screeching and preaching started with "anti-war" protests against Vietnam. What they were really after was to prevent working-class troops from being treated like heroes.

Sorry to hear you are mourning the days where men could grope and assault women and foist the blame onto the victim. May I suggest a muslim country where blaming the female victim is still a thing?

I'm sorry to here that Kavanaugh's family was destroyed. When are the funerals?

I'm sorry to here that Kavanaugh's family was destroyed. When are the funerals?
The only funeral should be Christine Ford 's.

Some are just willing to ignore rapists

As long as they can fill a SCOTUS seat

Forum List

Back