Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge: 'I will cooperate' with FBI probe of sex assault claims

I thought Mark Judge already gave a statement under oath. What is the FBI going to do? Give him him the 3rd degree under a bright light? How about water-boarding him? Wanna bet the Democrats would have no problem with that?
He’s actually given two statements under penalty, the second AFTER Blasey Frauds testimony:

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend Mark Judge speaks out after Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony

Dear Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Feinstein:

As I stated in my attorney [sic], Barbara Ven Gelder’s September 18, 2018, letter, I did not ask to be involved in this matter nor did anyone ask me to be involved. We have told the Committee that I do not want to comment about these events publicly. As a recovering alcoholic and a cancer survivor, I have struggled with depression and anxiety. As a result, I avoid public speaking.

Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school, but we have not spoken directly in several years. I do not recall the events described by Dr. Ford in her testimony before the US Senate Judiciary Committee today. I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.

I am knowingly submitting this letter under penalty of felony.

Sincerely yours,

Mark Judge

Witnessed By:

Barbara Ven Gelder, counsel for Mark Judge

Brett Kavanaugh’s friend Mark Judge speaks out after Christine Blasey Ford’s testimony

I don’t see any ‘new light’ being shed since he STILL has no recollection of the alleged incident.

Last edited:
After demanding that he testify, Democrats will now attack him mercilessly and show that his testimony is meaningless because he was too drunk to know what was happening.
Yep

upload_2018-9-29_2-35-50.jpeg

The trouble with liberals is, when it suits them, they believe in a presumption of guilt minus any pesky business of proof. The simple "thought" that Kavanaugh was going to rape her is enough to ruin a mans record of impeccable character.

Further, that simple thought he was going to "whatever" cancels any and all chance of redemption and he ought to live a life of misery and failure. So Ford has no trouble tainting/ruining a good mans life over her supposed "thought" and never mind she can't remember the date or location of her said thought. He guilty!... of causing her thought.

For the record, I simply don't believe a dammed word of any of Kavanaugh's accusers.
"The simple "thought" that Kavanaugh was going to rape her is enough to ruin a mans record of impeccable character." Intolerant, to quote Dirty Harry, when you see a naked man chasing a woman down an ally with a butcher knife, you don't figure he's collecting for the Red Cross. If Ford's descriptive statement is proven true, she had every right to believe she was going to be raped! We are ALL armchair speculators here. Not one of us knows what we would do or say or think or fear if we were in the situation Ford describes. We all know what we would like to think we would do, but 'fight or flight' makes fools of all of us at one time or another. In calm secure settings we like to think we are all Audie Murphy when faced with an enemy, but when the moment comes...nobody knows.

First you have to prove he tried to rape her

You can't....and won't
No. All they have to do is prove he lied. This isnt a trial. Its a background check.I'm guessing a ton of people are going to come forward with what they know about Choirboy Kav.

so far-----by my weak memory-----the only "LIE" seems to have been discovered was whether or not he was a "DRINKER"------------without blood levels------how can his own evaluation of "drinker" be disproven?
He didn’t lie about drinking, quite the opposite.
That resulted in the Dems trying, but failing to paint him as an alcoholic, and now idiots on here to claim he lied about his age at the time he was drinking. I listened to the entire testimony and he didn’t hide that he, like so many others, drank beer whilst under age (17) but that he never drank so much as to pass out or have memory gaps etc.

Forum List

Back