Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge: 'I will cooperate' with FBI probe of sex assault claims

If Judge says the incident never happened do you think the Democrats will see things differently? I dont think so.
`
I have no idea but it will finally put to rest any nagging questions people have about what Judge knew.

I hope your right, but I have my doubts. I think what will happen will be during that time other women with allegations impossible to prove will come forward. and the news media will run it all. Consider the possiblity that CAV is innocent as charged... it wont really matter, his family will never recover from this.
This allegation BECAUSE it IS so serious should not have been brought forward unless there was something to back it up. Ford is not a dummy and shes not a teenage girl anymore though is seems she is being treated that way. She actually has had all these years, she could have tried to contact people... find names and places and if this was true, people would have helped her.
This was all carefully calculated. The GOP needs stronger Senate leadership. It should never have been allowed to go this far.

`
  • A lawyer for Mark Judge, the high school buddy of embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told CNBC that Judge "will answer any and all questions posed to him" by the FBI about serious sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh.
  • The cooperation offer came on the heels of several Senators asking for Kavanaugh's final confirmation vote to be delayed until after the FBI has a chance to investigate claims that he tried to rape a 15-year-old high school girl in the early 1980s.
  • " If the FBI or any law enforcement agency requests Mr. Judge's cooperation, he will answer any and all questions posed to him," Judge's lawyer Barbara Van Gelder told CNBC in an email.
Source
`
This puts a new light on everything.
How so? He says he will cooperate. No smoking gun.

I thought Mark Judge already gave a statement under oath. What is the FBI going to do? Give him him the 3rd degree under a bright light? How about water-boarding him? Wanna bet the Democrats would have no problem with that?
Rather I’d bet that the Dems will be scripting the Questions; and having their loyal Obama holdovers performing the inquisitions...

`
  • A lawyer for Mark Judge, the high school buddy of embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, told CNBC that Judge "will answer any and all questions posed to him" by the FBI about serious sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh.
  • The cooperation offer came on the heels of several Senators asking for Kavanaugh's final confirmation vote to be delayed until after the FBI has a chance to investigate claims that he tried to rape a 15-year-old high school girl in the early 1980s.
  • " If the FBI or any law enforcement agency requests Mr. Judge's cooperation, he will answer any and all questions posed to him," Judge's lawyer Barbara Van Gelder told CNBC in an email.
Source
`
He already said she was wrong

`
Source
`
He already said she was wrong
Exactly. The moonbats stretching.

Sorely
`
Source
`

The left has already given Mark Judge all the cover he needs.

You recall all the Dems saying that drunks have problems remembering things?

His attorney, right now, will just tell him to keep saying he doesn’t remember the incident.

Even if they say they have a witness to the allegations, that puts him in the room, they can’t hold them to squat!

Loving this!
That also means he cant provide any exculpatory evidence which Kav sorely needs.
Sorely needs? Funny.

`
Source
`

No it does not. You will see.
Werent you one of the idiots that said the FBI couldnt investigate?

Yep. Oooops. LOL

Not sure what they will investigate?

`
Source
`

No it does not. You will see.
Werent you one of the idiots that said the FBI couldnt investigate?

FBI Agent: Ms. Ford when was the attack?

Ford: I am not sure.

FBI: What house was it?

Ford: I cannot recall.

FBI: Do you have any corroborating witnesses?

Ford: No.

FBI: Do you recall how you go to or from this party?

Ford: No

FBI: Thank you.

FBI: Mr. Kav did you assault this woman?

Kav: No

FBI: Mr. Judge did you see Kav assault this woman?

Judge: No

FBI: Ms. Kaiser do you recall this incident?

Kaiser: No.

FBI Agent (slams head on desk)....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Right now on CBS they are hinting Flake is setting himself up for a 2020 POTUS run

Oh me achin ribs, he'd get crucified

Great catch!!!!

Ford mentioned in her testimony that she saw Judge working at a supermarket and that he looked “sick.”

Gee, where would she ever get such information???

Screen-Shot-2018-09-28-at-5.02.13-PM.jpeg

Conveniently, Ford remembers a detail from 36 years ago that is very self-serving. She added that her and her mother used separate doors to go into the supermarket. Why would anyone ever remember such a ridiculous detail? I guess it was important to the storyteller to not have any witnesses in her fable. Just like all her other stories, she’s always alone.

She said when she ran into Judge it was just a few weeks after she ran from a house, fearing for her life; an event that would alter her life forever, giving her anxiety and claustrophobia and PTSD. So what does she do when she sees Mark?Does she run? Does she vomit? Does she ignore him and walk quickly past?

No, she says she said hello. (!!!???????!!!)

I guess the FBI could ask Judge if he remembers Christine Ford saying hello to him when he worked at a supermarket. If he says yes that means Kavanaugh is disqualified, or something.

This is STU-PID.

I can save the FBI some time with one of the “witnesses”

Indeed. But the point is delay, not an investigation.

I knew that asshole Flake would muck things up. The sob needs to get out of the way

No shit. He's very McCainy.

He's a jackass. Reminds me of McCain

McCain without the nasty temper.

Can you imagine all this if he hadn't kicked the bucket? OMG
I’m surprised they haven’t dug him up and manipulate him like a puppet. Or reanimating with some after life drug.

I knew that asshole Flake would muck things up. The sob needs to get out of the way

No shit. He's very McCainy.

He's a jackass. Reminds me of McCain

McCain without the nasty temper.

Can you imagine all this if he hadn't kicked the bucket? OMG
I’m surprised they haven’t dug him up and manipulate him like a puppet. Or reanimating with some after life drug.

They're using up their supply of that drug on hiLIARy, Nancy, DiFI, and Lahey.

If an FBI investigation is done this guy could change the game by implicating Kavanaugh.

Or not in which case square one again

Judge won't go agsinst Kavanaugh
then why testify in CONFIDENCE stock genius?
I think it was silly to say.

Of course an FBI investigation would be confidential until over
He asked for it in confidence We'll see if he paints the pos as an angel
Does that mean we will never know what he said, either? If it is confidential, will anything he tells the FBI be released to the senate as confidential or classified? It's okay by me--I don't need to know everything. I'm just curious how that works.
I don't know either but know whatever it is will come out

`
Source
`
What new light?

Forum List

Back