Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Welp, this officially has become a circus with this clown chiming in... Michael Avenatti embodies every stereotype of a sleazy lawyer! Democrats should be embarrassed if they believe this creep is a champion for women.
And yet, in many ways, he's been a more effective lawyer than trump's Cohen or Guiliani.
At least he is staying out of jail

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.
In fact, he is innocent of the accusations until such time as he is convicted.
This isn't criminal law, there is no presumption of innocence.
There is ALWAYS a presumption of innocence.

Accusations that are false for the purpose of interfering with the government ARE criminal. The special council just recently filed conspiracy charges for just that sort of thing.

great way to smear w/o a link or reference as to where this nugget came from.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.

Here's a few other Virgin "losers"

8 Athletes Who Are Super Open About Being Virgins Before Marriage

Lolo Jones, Tim Tebow, Tina Fey & More Famous Virgins

Celebrities Who Waited Till Marriage | WaitingTillMarriage.org

Lolo Jones? Damn! AC Green? Damn Prince Amukamara?

You should be so fucking lucky!

`
The lawyer also told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that “at least one” new accuser of the Supreme Court nominee will come forward within the next 48 hours. - Attorney Michael Avenatti has issued a stark warning to those attempting to discredit a new accuser of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

On Monday night, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that the woman was “both” a witness and a victim of Kavanaugh’s who “had a number of security clearances issued by the federal government over a number of years.” He also claims she will publicly come forward within 48 hours.

“So let this be a warning to Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and other surrogates on the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Avenatti said. “Be very, very careful if you launch some smear campaign against my client because you will ultimately be shown to be a fraud.” - Source
`
`

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but is he talking about a third accuser?
/----/ Fake accusers are like liberal women - a dime a dozen.
iu
How attractive are Republican men?

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.
There are literally millions of people who take great pride in going into marriage as a virgin. Square....lol. As if anyone has to live up to your expectation.

SHE is the one lying. Plain and simple.

Accusations that are false for the purpose of interfering with the government ARE criminal. The special council just recently filed conspiracy charges for just that sort of thing.
No, the there is no legal presumption of innocence anywhere except criminal law. No one is making false accusations.

great way to smear w/o a link or reference as to where this nugget came from.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.
That's really more information than I needed to know.
I had hoped all the chatter on this would die down once the hearing was set for Thursday. But nope. We LOVE our sex talk. Give us MORE.

No, the there is no legal presumption of innocence anywhere except criminal law. No one is making false accusations.
It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

It is unAmerican to presume guilt on the basis of an unfounded accusation.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.
so it's possible he's lying but you've never said that i've ever seen it was possible SHE was lying.

Egads! You mean to tell me that I apparently think Ford is credible? Holy shit, what an evil bitch I am! Everyone knows the only morally correct thing to do is to dismiss Christine Ford as the lying slut she is, because all women are lying sluts after all!

Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

....or, he's lying.

You realize what youre saying, Right. To be cool in High School you must have sex.

You are building what the feminists have tried to tear down for years. Sexual intercourse does not make anyone cool in school.

It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?

....or, he's lying.
so it's possible he's lying but you've never said that i've ever seen it was possible SHE was lying.

Egads! You mean to tell me that I apparently think Ford is credible? Holy shit, what an evil bitch I am! Everyone knows the only morally correct thing to do is to dismiss Christine Ford as the lying slut she is, because all women are lying sluts after all!

Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.
great. now show me any post where i have commented on her sex life.

i'll wait here. gonna uber in some lunch cause you're gonna be looking for awhile.

you need to learn who you're talking to and to stop lobbing shit from other conversations and opinions onto me.

No. I am responding to their lies.

They can put it all to rest today. Just provide hard evidence of the event.

....or, he's lying.

You realize what youre saying, Right. To be cool in High School you must have sex.

You are building what the feminists have tried to tear down for years. Sexual intercourse does not make anyone cool in school.
Well, when you go through school nicknamed 'Tripod', that IS pretty cool.

Just wish it wasn't for My camera stand is all.

hehe

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
Not all of us were busy bumping uglies before we got pubes. Some of us waited.
I even turned down offers because I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I knocked somebody up before marriage. Some of us are able to control ourselves. This is a great defense, because sex was the last thing Judge Kavanaugh or myself was thinking about in a relationship.

No. I am responding to their lies.

They can put it all to rest today. Just provide hard evidence of the event.
Hypocrisy, the conservative's standby.

Avenati wears thousand dollar suites while Stormy shakes her cow udders at bikers for one dollar bills.
Avenati owes over ten million dollars. His wife is divorcing him.
One hundred percent guaranteed he'll be a spectator on Thursday and cause such a scene the police will remove him.........just the way he wants it to happen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back