Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
`
The lawyer also told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that “at least one” new accuser of the Supreme Court nominee will come forward within the next 48 hours. - Attorney Michael Avenatti has issued a stark warning to those attempting to discredit a new accuser of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

On Monday night, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that the woman was “both” a witness and a victim of Kavanaugh’s who “had a number of security clearances issued by the federal government over a number of years.” He also claims she will publicly come forward within 48 hours.

“So let this be a warning to Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and other surrogates on the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Avenatti said. “Be very, very careful if you launch some smear campaign against my client because you will ultimately be shown to be a fraud.” - Source
`
`

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but is he talking about a third accuser?
/----/ Fake accusers are like liberal women - a dime a dozen.
iu
Can you mansplain for us the correlation between being "old", "bitter" and "ugly" and not being sexually assaulted?

Old, Bitter and Ugly = You. Not being sexually assualted, also you, even if you wanted to be.

great way to smear w/o a link or reference as to where this nugget came from.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.
That's really more information than I needed to know.
I had hoped all the chatter on this would die down once the hearing was set for Thursday. But nope. We LOVE our sex talk. Give us MORE.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was such a useless thing for him to bring up, and he seemed to stumble into saying it. I didn't even seem like he was actually forming complete thoughts in his mind, he was simply rattling out words of general denial that turned into a verbal magnetic poetry.

"Didn't...no...back then...women...sex....ever....for a long time....I didn't have sex with women ever.....for a long time.....back then."

Then he went on about how he had never gotten drunk, and basically tried to paint the picture that he was a perfect little goodie-goodie. It all underscores my feelings on this whole thing from the beginning. What happened 30+ years ago when he was a high school teenager is not something that really should disqualify someone from becoming a Supreme Court justice in 2018. But this man is not honest or trustworthy. He wasn't honest in the first series of questioning and was pretty much caught lying under oath. Now, he's lying again. Considering the big concerns about corruption and the potential for the Supreme Court to hear cases that may involve Donald, Kavanaugh cannot be trusted to live up to any of his practiced lines about judicial independence.

There is ALWAYS a presumption of innocence.

Accusations that are false for the purpose of interfering with the government ARE criminal. The special council just recently filed conspiracy charges for just that sort of thing.
No, the there is no legal presumption of innocence anywhere except criminal law. No one is making false accusations.
It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

It is unAmerican to presume guilt on the basis of an unfounded accusation.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?
No. I am responding to their lies.

They can put it all to rest today. Just provide hard evidence of the event.
Hypocrisy, the conservative's standby.
LMAO

Experts on hypocrisy, they name is democrat/progressive.

Tell Me, where is the outrage for the Democrat chair Keith Ellison who beat his wife -- and she has it on videotape -- will he be stopped from running for office?

`
The lawyer also told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that “at least one” new accuser of the Supreme Court nominee will come forward within the next 48 hours. - Attorney Michael Avenatti has issued a stark warning to those attempting to discredit a new accuser of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

On Monday night, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that the woman was “both” a witness and a victim of Kavanaugh’s who “had a number of security clearances issued by the federal government over a number of years.” He also claims she will publicly come forward within 48 hours.

“So let this be a warning to Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and other surrogates on the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Avenatti said. “Be very, very careful if you launch some smear campaign against my client because you will ultimately be shown to be a fraud.” - Source
`
`

/----/ Fake accusers are like liberal women - a dime a dozen.
iu
How attractive are Republican men?

How attractive are Cuckolded Democrat men?

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.

1 There is nothing wrong with being "square" and indeed, that might be just want we want in a public servant.

2. There is nothing wrong with not have much in the way of seduction skills. It might have sucked for him, but it does not make him a bad person, or a loser.

3. There is no reason to think he is lying.

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.

1 There is nothing wrong with being "square" and indeed, that might be just want we want in a public servant.

2. There is nothing wrong with not have much in the way of seduction skills. It might have sucked for him, but it does not make him a bad person, or a loser.

3. There is no reason to think he is lying.

I posted three lists of VERY famous people that waited until marriage until they had sex.

Amazing how stupid the left can actually be.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.
I had hoped all the chatter on this would die down once the hearing was set for Thursday. But nope. We LOVE our sex talk. Give us MORE.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was such a useless thing for him to bring up, and he seemed to stumble into saying it. I didn't even seem like he was actually forming complete thoughts in his mind, he was simply rattling out words of general denial that turned into a verbal magnetic poetry.

"Didn't...no...back then...women...sex....ever....for a long time....I didn't have sex with women ever.....for a long time.....back then."

Then he went on about how he had never gotten drunk, and basically tried to paint the picture that he was a perfect little goodie-goodie. It all underscores my feelings on this whole thing from the beginning. What happened 30+ years ago when he was a high school teenager is not something that really should disqualify someone from becoming a Supreme Court justice in 2018. But this man is not honest or trustworthy. He wasn't honest in the first series of questioning and was pretty much caught lying under oath. Now, he's lying again. Considering the big concerns about corruption and the potential for the Supreme Court to hear cases that may involve Donald, Kavanaugh cannot be trusted to live up to any of his practiced lines about judicial independence.
so - it shouldn't be something to disqualify him, BUT IT IS!!!!

which is it? he can tell you about his past directly and you call him a liar. someone else can accuse him of sexual misconduct and you believe her. seems you made up your mind before it even happened and all you had to do was twist shit once out to fit your views.

very...liberal of you.

Last edited:
`

`
`

I see where this is going. You are going to pretend Trump raped you as a child, aren't you?

You people are disgusting. We need a purge...though I doubt you are even American.

You are an absolute despicable person to make a personal attack post like this.

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg
This isn't criminal law. No presumption of innocence is required.
More ABNORMAL thinking...I can smell rubber burning!

Well since there is no proof and no witnesses this whole thing is a bunch of bullshit. Hell no one remembers anything.

He said. She said.

Grassly should call for the vote.

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around,

What legal system would that be?

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

The one used by Congress....this too hard for ABNORMAL thinking?

It doesn't make him guilty without evidence of the accusation.

**Yousaidwhat is making excuses for a rapist **

No he is not.

Produce the evidence that he assaulted her.

Until then it is an a c c u s a t I o n...

Everybody...

A
C
C
U
S
A
T
I
O
N...

Start chapter one in the Idiots guide to law...

We will have a test on Friday.

Class dismissed.

so - it shouldn't be something to disqualify him, BUT IT IS!!!!

which is it? he can you about his past directly and you call him a liar. someone else can accuse him of sexual misconduct and you believe her. seems you made up your mind before it even happened and all you had to do was twist shit once out to fit your views.

very...liberal of you.

What do you eat for breakfast? Intentionally being this stupid must burn a lot of calories so make sure you eat a hearty meal.

I mean, to listen to your response, I'd almost think that I forgot to point out the difference between what happened 30+ years ago, and his dishonesty in the present day when talking about it.

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

Which is what?
What is being turned
"completely around"?

....or, he's lying.

Or he was a mature young man

You are an absolute despicable person to make a personal attack post like this.
`
I've learned to ignore lowlife.

You aren't American. You're lying about being a rape victim, you're probably lying about being female. If you were dropped into the middle of about a hundred real rape/trafficking victims, they would rip you limb to limb, and they would be right to do so.

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

Which is what?
What is being turned
"completely around"?
Truly one of the ABNORMALS geniuses!

In the United States, a person is considered innocent until proven guilty. The 14th amendment to the US Constitution guarantees to every person, aliens included, “equal protection under the law.”

The judge is being ACCUSED...now go back to your 5th grade class!

Forum List

Back