Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.
so it's possible he's lying but you've never said that i've ever seen it was possible SHE was lying.

Egads! You mean to tell me that I apparently think Ford is credible? Holy shit, what an evil bitch I am! Everyone knows the only morally correct thing to do is to dismiss Christine Ford as the lying slut she is, because all women are lying sluts after all!

Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

Evil? More like ignorant

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
You are a liar. I saw his so called interview and he said nothing of the sort. But I notice once again you lying scum do not provide a source.

In fact, he is innocent of the accusations until such time as he is convicted.
This isn't criminal law, there is no presumption of innocence.
There is ALWAYS a presumption of innocence.

Accusations that are false for the purpose of interfering with the government ARE criminal. The special council just recently filed conspiracy charges for just that sort of thing.
No, the there is no legal presumption of innocence anywhere except criminal law. No one is making false accusations.
It is a sacred American value that everyone is considered innocent. That is why the burden of proof lays with the accuser. That is also why we have slander laws.

It is unAmerican to presume guilt on the basis of an unfounded accusation.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing to Ford and Ramirez?

Has someone accused them of a crime?

Was Avenatti one of the Knights of the Round Table who went searching for the Holy MeToo Accusers?
SIR AVENATTI, lost after visiting Castle Anthrax, after persuing the Holy Pussy Hat...
carol-cleveland-zoot.jpg
knights of the round table...look there that may be the holy pussy hat in hiding...:umno::th_metoo:1i45ef.jpg

Last edited:
great way to smear w/o a link or reference as to where this nugget came from.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.
That's really more information than I needed to know.
I had hoped all the chatter on this would die down once the hearing was set for Thursday. But nope. We LOVE our sex talk. Give us MORE.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was such a useless thing for him to bring up, and he seemed to stumble into saying it. I didn't even seem like he was actually forming complete thoughts in his mind, he was simply rattling out words of general denial that turned into a verbal magnetic poetry.

"Didn't...no...back then...women...sex....ever....for a long time....I didn't have sex with women ever.....for a long time.....back then."

Then he went on about how he had never gotten drunk, and basically tried to paint the picture that he was a perfect little goodie-goodie. It all underscores my feelings on this whole thing from the beginning. What happened 30+ years ago when he was a high school teenager is not something that really should disqualify someone from becoming a Supreme Court justice in 2018. But this man is not honest or trustworthy. He wasn't honest in the first series of questioning and was pretty much caught lying under oath. Now, he's lying again. Considering the big concerns about corruption and the potential for the Supreme Court to hear cases that may involve Donald, Kavanaugh cannot be trusted to live up to any of his practiced lines about judicial independence.
so - it shouldn't be something to disqualify him, BUT IT IS!!!!

which is it? he can you about his past directly and you call him a liar. someone else can accuse him of sexual misconduct and you believe her. seems you made up your mind before it even happened and all you had to do was twist shit once out to fit your views.

very...liberal of you.

What do you eat for breakfast? Intentionally being this stupid must burn a lot of calories so make sure you eat a hearty meal.

I mean, to listen to your response, I'd almost think that I forgot to point out the difference between what happened 30+ years ago, and his dishonesty in the present day when talking about it.
i don't eat breakfast usually. habit i picked up from high school days where no breakfast, early lunch.

so he said yesterday he was a virgin 35 years ago. you come in here and call him a "can't get any loser".

sorry your argument, like most, blew up in your face.

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
Not all of us were busy bumping uglies before we got pubes. Some of us waited.
I even turned down offers because I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I knocked somebody up before marriage. Some of us are able to control ourselves. This is a great defense, because sex was the last thing Judge Kavanaugh or myself was thinking about in a relationship.

It’s a good defense because no one is going to claim to be a virgin if it’s not true when it’s easily disprovable

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.

Or he was a mature young man
He and his many friends were scholars and boys and girls of faith.
And still are.

Unlike the hookers, traffickers and racketeers that make up the democratic party.

His interview last night. Claims he was a virgin for all of high school and "many years" afterward.
That's really more information than I needed to know.
I had hoped all the chatter on this would die down once the hearing was set for Thursday. But nope. We LOVE our sex talk. Give us MORE.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It was such a useless thing for him to bring up, and he seemed to stumble into saying it. I didn't even seem like he was actually forming complete thoughts in his mind, he was simply rattling out words of general denial that turned into a verbal magnetic poetry.

"Didn't...no...back then...women...sex....ever....for a long time....I didn't have sex with women ever.....for a long time.....back then."

Then he went on about how he had never gotten drunk, and basically tried to paint the picture that he was a perfect little goodie-goodie. It all underscores my feelings on this whole thing from the beginning. What happened 30+ years ago when he was a high school teenager is not something that really should disqualify someone from becoming a Supreme Court justice in 2018. But this man is not honest or trustworthy. He wasn't honest in the first series of questioning and was pretty much caught lying under oath. Now, he's lying again. Considering the big concerns about corruption and the potential for the Supreme Court to hear cases that may involve Donald, Kavanaugh cannot be trusted to live up to any of his practiced lines about judicial independence.
so - it shouldn't be something to disqualify him, BUT IT IS!!!!

which is it? he can you about his past directly and you call him a liar. someone else can accuse him of sexual misconduct and you believe her. seems you made up your mind before it even happened and all you had to do was twist shit once out to fit your views.

very...liberal of you.

What do you eat for breakfast? Intentionally being this stupid must burn a lot of calories so make sure you eat a hearty meal.

I mean, to listen to your response, I'd almost think that I forgot to point out the difference between what happened 30+ years ago, and his dishonesty in the present day when talking about it.
i don't eat breakfast usually. habit i picked up from high school days where no breakfast, early lunch.

so he said yesterday he was a virgin 35 years ago. you come in here and call him a "can't get any loser".

sorry your argument, like most, blew up in your face.
They're pissed that Obama didn't use that argument..or Hillary.

The best *excuses* they ever came up with for the criminal acts (which they admitted to) was that they were stupid.

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg
This isn't criminal law. No presumption of innocence is required.
Kavenaugh is not being criminally prosecuted

He is applying for a job and details about his past have come forward
We are under no obligation to hire him

Mitch McDonald is a political whore, who represents the worst and poorest state in the Union, surrounded by hillbillies and white trash. He's one tired old man that needs, just as Trump his walking papers and a diaper.

Did you see his lower lip tremble while his face did a scrunch cry?

And yet when the guy whose daughter died tried to shake his hand he gave the guy a fuk you a$$hole, why are you even trying to touch me cuz I wouldn’t touch you to scratch you.

The guy is a typical Republican who has no empathy or feelings for anybody else. I’m sure when he was going off on those women he felt he had every right because he’s the right kind of person.
That’s how the Republicans justify their evil behavior. Because they feel they have the right. White makes right.

I even turned down offers because I didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I knocked somebody up before marriage. Some of us are able to control ourselves. This is a great defense, because sex was the last thing Judge Kavanaugh or myself was thinking about in a relationship.

It’s a good defense because no one is going to claim to be a virgin if it’s not true when it’s easily disprovable

And if someone steps forward to say that she had sex with Kav when they were 18, everyone will say she's a lying slut who doesn't know who she fucked because she was drunk.

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

And by the chance you ABNORMALS manufactured something that happened to prove him guilty...he could be!...

....or, he's lying.
There are literally millions of people who take great pride in going into marriage as a virgin. Square....lol. As if anyone has to live up to your expectation.

SHE is the one lying. Plain and simple.
That’s the Republican position. I’m going to fuk every b!tch I can and then marry a virgin. No wonder they always seem to get divorced. Or else battered.

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

bur trump is Needs Kavanaugh to save his ass, from being indicted ,,,and to end Roe V Wade

BLUMENTHAL.jpg
so what he is saying is - the next time the left gets to make an appointment we can harass the process, protest it, bring in people to make unfounded / no witness accusations and then it's incumbent on the nominee to prove their innocence.

something tells me they'd cry foul if you told THEM this.

And if someone steps forward to say that she had sex with Kav when they were 18, everyone will say she's a lying slut who doesn't know who she fucked because she was drunk.
Yeah because the paid sluts of the left destroyed the credibility of real victims and set back the painful and halting advances we have made when it comes to helping the real victims by about 50 years.

Good job, you worthless barfbags. Please just die.

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

bur trump is Needs Kavanaugh to save his ass, from being indicted ,,,and to end Roe V Wade
Blow Job was indicted for lying underv oath... Trump?....LOLOL

Forum List

Back