Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.

Welp, this officially has become a circus with this clown chiming in... Michael Avenatti embodies every stereotype of a sleazy lawyer! Democrats should be embarrassed if they believe this creep is a champion for women.

Welp, this officially has become a circus with this clown chiming in... Michael Avenatti embodies every stereotype of a sleazy lawyer! Democrats should be embarrassed if they believe this creep is a champion for women.
And yet, in many ways, he's been a more effective lawyer than trump's Cohen or Guiliani.

Why would this third woman go to a sleaze bag like him and not, let's say a more credible lawyer, someone like Debra Katz? Wouldn't it seem more effective to help Dr. Ford and this woman's case going in this together?
This meandering "lawyer" is just trying to keep in the lime light because he has flights of grandeur running for a political office in the near future.

My question is why doesn't Ford want to face the man she's accusing of groping her 36 years ago at a party she can't remember??

Hell I'd face him if it were me. But then I would have reported it 36 years ago.

This whole thing is a he said. She said. No proof and no one remembers anything and it stinks to high heaven.

If I were Grassly I'd forget this whole mess and get the vote going at get Kav on the SC post haste.

The kid couldn't get laid to save his life. That's his defense. Somehow, I just don't find him credible.
great way to smear w/o a link or reference as to where this nugget came from. and why do i not find it odd you'll find him *not* credible but someone who's had 5 witnesses say "uh, no" and can't name a single fact other than his name *IS* credible.

loose use of "facts" to suit an agenda. the hallmark of a peckerhead.

My question is why doesn't Ford want to face the man she's accusing of groping her 36 years ago at a party she can't remember??

Hell I'd face him if it were me. But then I would have reported it 36 years ago.

This whole thing is a he said. She said. No proof and no one remembers anything and it stinks to high heaven.

If I were Grassly I'd forget this whole mess and get the vote going at get Kav on the SC post haste.

Really would you of?

Well apparently this accuser has been pretty well vetted having some high government security clearances, and she even has a corroborating witness.

Really would you of?

You goddamned right I would have.

Forum List

Back