Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
`
The lawyer also told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that “at least one” new accuser of the Supreme Court nominee will come forward within the next 48 hours. - Attorney Michael Avenatti has issued a stark warning to those attempting to discredit a new accuser of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

On Monday night, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that the woman was “both” a witness and a victim of Kavanaugh’s who “had a number of security clearances issued by the federal government over a number of years.” He also claims she will publicly come forward within 48 hours.

“So let this be a warning to Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and other surrogates on the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Avenatti said. “Be very, very careful if you launch some smear campaign against my client because you will ultimately be shown to be a fraud.” - Source
`
`

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but is he talking about a third accuser?

Yes, Avenatti is discussing coming forward with info from a 3rd person with allegations against Kavanaugh.

I created a thread on this yesterday evening around 8 PM CST; it seems to have vanished, for some reason.
FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Avenatti says more Kavanaugh accusations will go public within 48 hours

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg

`
The lawyer also told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that “at least one” new accuser of the Supreme Court nominee will come forward within the next 48 hours. - Attorney Michael Avenatti has issued a stark warning to those attempting to discredit a new accuser of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

On Monday night, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that the woman was “both” a witness and a victim of Kavanaugh’s who “had a number of security clearances issued by the federal government over a number of years.” He also claims she will publicly come forward within 48 hours.

“So let this be a warning to Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and other surrogates on the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Avenatti said. “Be very, very careful if you launch some smear campaign against my client because you will ultimately be shown to be a fraud.” - Source
`
`

/----/ Fake accusers are like liberal women - a dime a dozen.
iu
Can you mansplain for us the correlation between being "old", "bitter" and "ugly" and not being sexually assaulted?

Headline: Keith Ellison and Michael Avenatti sexually assaulted Catholic altar boys at Catholic Church years ago in group sex orgy...brought to you by #inclusivemetoo!

That's a nice poster for Grassley to put up in the hearing room on Thursday!! That and one of Bill Clinton's sexual crimes.

`

`
`

Yes, Avenatti is discussing coming forward with info from a 3rd person with allegations against Kavanaugh.

I created a thread on this yesterday evening around 8 PM CST; it seems to have vanished, for some reason.
FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: Avenatti says more Kavanaugh accusations will go public within 48 hours
Wait...you have a thread disappear? That's odd.

`

`
`

iu
Can you mansplain for us the correlation between being "old", "bitter" and "ugly" and not being sexually assaulted?
/-----/ "old", "bitter" and "ugly" and not being sexually assaulted?" You just answered your own question. Makes my job easier. Thanks

From someone that should have been prosecuted over his STOLEN VALOR claiming he served in Vietnam, this asswipe wants to turn our legal system completely around, just because of his terminal TDS!!!

SENATOR BLUMENTHAL (D-CT): We're talking about a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court that will make a real difference in real people's lives for generations, literally generations to come with this appointment. And so we have a constitutional duty to get to the bottom of these allegations. They are serious, and credible, and now the person with the most knowledge about them, namely Judge Brett Kavanaugh has a responsibility to come forward with evidence to rebut them. They have control over whether to have an investigation...

NOAH ROTHMAN, COMMENTARY MAGAZINE: Senator, your colleague, Senator Mazie Hirono over the weekend was asked whether the presumption of innocence was due to Brett Kavanaugh. She replied by saying, 'I take his entire philosophy,' essentially saying his judicial philosophy also formed her opinion about whether or not these events occurred as alleged by these two accusers....

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ..

BLUMENTHAL.jpg
This isn't criminal law. No presumption of innocence is required.

`

`
`

iu

Would you sexually assault any of them?

(I love the irony!)

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

Ummmm, yes it probably does.

But why quibble

Not even remotely. Just because he wasn't a successful rapist doesn't mean he didn't try when the opportunity presented itself or when he was grossly intoxicated (as it is rumored he had a tendency to become).
An attempted rapist when the event never even happened. That's a good one.

Being a virgin doesn't make him a loser...but it also doesn't make him innocent of the accusations.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.

If you're talking about 14 and 15 year old kids, then sure. But seems to be saying that he was a virgin, and that he didn't do anything, well into adulthood. So he's either the biggest square to ever live, or he was a huge loser who just couldn't get laid to save his life.

....or, he's lying.
so it's possible he's lying but you've never said that i've ever seen it was possible SHE was lying.

Forum List

Back