“We Believe Survivors”...apparently sexual assault is now a matter of life and death?

Well, you can survive an earthquake, a bombing, an epidemic. Why not a sexual assault?

You’re only a survivor if the chance for life/death is a 50/50 proposition or greater. Anything else is just a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...

You’re only a survivor if the chance for life/death is a 50/50 proposition or greater. Anything else is just a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
I think you just made that up.

Bill Cosby gets sentenced today

A lot of survivors are testifying against him......are they all liars too?

Bill Cosby gets sentenced today

A lot of survivors are testifying against him......are they all liars too?

More evidence there than there is vs Kavanaugh. Even your old ass sees that. And there are many many many allegations and the victims were adults. Another false equivalency from you. At least you are consistent.

Then you should be able to handily disprove it using logic. Don’t worry. I’ll wait...
I don't need "logic." I have a dictionary. Ever heard of that?
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
  1. a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.
    "the sole survivor of the massacre"
    • the remainder of a group of people or things.
      "a survivor from last year's team"
    • a person who copes well with difficulties in their life.
      "she is a born survivor"

Then you should be able to handily disprove it using logic. Don’t worry. I’ll wait...
sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
  1. a person who survives, especially a person remaining alive after an event in which others have died.
      "she is a born survivor"
That definition is inadequate for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being the second one. Copes well with difficulties? That’s rather subjective; and in no way indicative of the likelyhood of death. The opposite of survival. Like I said “a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...

sur·vi·vor
sərˈvīvər/
noun
      "she is a born survivor"
That definition is inadequate for a number of reasons. Not the least of which being the second one. Copes well with difficulties? That’s rather subjective; and in no way indicative of the likelyhood of death. The opposite of survival. Like I said “a vain attempt at self empowerment designed to prop up a fragile ego...
You aren't allowed to redefine words in common usage. Sorry.

Forum List

Back