Kavanaugh/Ford Opinion Thread Merge -- Tuesday Sept 25th 2018

Are Establishment GOP Operatives Throwing The Kavanaugh SCOTUS Nomination?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • I am undecided, but they are turning this in to a circus.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
No one's going to hold Kavanaugh responsible for what you see in your own imagination.
That wasn't my point, you little whore. Kavanaugh is going to resent this entire experience for years to come. And he's going to take it out on liberals before his court.

My, my. A woman doesn't jump to doing what you want, and you go straight to "whore".

Sorry about your microscopic penis. That must be terrible.

FLUSH!

If Blasey threw a tantrum Like Kavanaugh did, repubs would call her a hysterical shrill.

If you're an "on the fence" Republican, after his lashing out at the Democrats and ONLY the Democrats on the committee, you would have to conclude that he has shown his partisan colors and cannot be impartial on the bench.

That is if you're wanting an impartial justice--which is what we should want.

If you want a conservative Republican on the bench; he's your guy and he's wearing that cloak proudly. Would this be a novel approach to voting to appoint a Justice? No. But don't claim impartiality is the goal and vote for Kav. He's shown himself to be quite partial. And I can't blame him one bit frankly.

So what you're saying, in your own unintelligible way, is that he should have lashed out at people who haven't done anything to him along with the people running a character assassination on him, simply for the purpose of looking "impartial" to a bunch of dingbats like you who were going to condemn whatever he did no matter what?

I am literally without words sufficient to describe my level of revulsion for you at this point.
ignore works wonders. it's how i save my sanity at times when people just refuse reason. or at least my own version of it. i'm sure i've made my own share of ignore lists. :)

It takes a certain level of stupid to make it worth the effort of Ignoring, instead of just ignoring.

If Blasey threw a tantrum Like Kavanaugh did, repubs would call her a hysterical shrill.

If you're an "on the fence" Republican, after his lashing out at the Democrats and ONLY the Democrats on the committee, you would have to conclude that he has shown his partisan colors and cannot be impartial on the bench.

That is if you're wanting an impartial justice--which is what we should want.

If you want a conservative Republican on the bench; he's your guy and he's wearing that cloak proudly. Would this be a novel approach to voting to appoint a Justice? No. But don't claim impartiality is the goal and vote for Kav. He's shown himself to be quite partial. And I can't blame him one bit frankly.

So what you're saying, in your own unintelligible way, is that he should have lashed out at people who haven't done anything to him along with the people running a character assassination on him, simply for the purpose of looking "impartial" to a bunch of dingbats like you who were going to condemn whatever he did no matter what?

I am literally without words sufficient to describe my level of revulsion for you at this point.
ignore works wonders. it's how i save my sanity at times when people just refuse reason. or at least my own version of it. i'm sure i've made my own share of ignore lists. :)

It takes a certain level of stupid to make it worth the effort of Ignoring, instead of just ignoring.
it can. for me it removes a lot of the assholes i don't want to hear from anyway. anyone who's constantly cussing someone out and/or trolling, i just got not time for. move to ignore and move on. it is a bit strange to see people reply to things i can't see which is why i "unignore" for that thread and then regret that move more often than not.

No, I'm not going to answer dumbass, pointless questions. And please hold your breath until your opinion matters to me. Oh, noes! The humanoid trash called me a name! What a tragedy!
The question is not pointless. I told another poster I'm not a democrat and to stop blaming others for the things you do. It was at that point you called me a freelance moron. Which I responded by asking you why that would make me a moron? And to date, you're unable to answer. Which means only one thing, you're just talking troll shit.

Biden believes the FBI report would be useless. Inconclusive.
At least that's what he used to say.
How Joe Biden’s comments about the FBI and Anita Hill are now being used against Democrats

Liberals are screaming hypocrites.

This whole charade was, IMHO, just an effort to push the decision past the midterms- and if the Democrats were successful to push the selection past the 2020 elections when they hope Trump will be defeated.

I think you’re 90% correct. However I don’t think it was a charade. Clearly the Kavanaugh we know now is not the choir boy he pretended to be.

Yeah, he's not pretending to be a choir boy. That's just some straw man the media erected so that they could try to pretend that "catching him lying about it" disqualified him. *gasp* He drank as a teenager! That means he lied!

Except if you actually listen to what he said, he admitted in his interview that he drank as a teenager.

Anyone who tries to claim that saying he remained a virgin past adolescence is "being a choir boy" is telling us a lot about their lack of moral character, and not a damned thing about Kavanaugh's. Even in this day and age, quite a few people choose not to engage in sexual intercourse in their teen years.

Except he said he was focused on church… hence the “choir boy” reference.

Biden believes the FBI report would be useless. Inconclusive.
At least that's what he used to say.
How Joe Biden’s comments about the FBI and Anita Hill are now being used against Democrats

Liberals are screaming hypocrites.

This whole charade was, IMHO, just an effort to push the decision past the midterms- and if the Democrats were successful to push the selection past the 2020 elections when they hope Trump will be defeated.

I think you’re 90% correct. However I don’t think it was a charade. Clearly the Kavanaugh we know now is not the choir boy he pretended to be.

Yeah, he's not pretending to be a choir boy. That's just some straw man the media erected so that they could try to pretend that "catching him lying about it" disqualified him. *gasp* He drank as a teenager! That means he lied!

Except if you actually listen to what he said, he admitted in his interview that he drank as a teenager.

Anyone who tries to claim that saying he remained a virgin past adolescence is "being a choir boy" is telling us a lot about their lack of moral character, and not a damned thing about Kavanaugh's. Even in this day and age, quite a few people choose not to engage in sexual intercourse in their teen years.

Except he said he was focused on church… hence the “choir boy” reference.

The left's visceral hatred of all things religious is really not anyone else's problem. As repulsive as I'm sure you find it, many people have church and church activities as a focal point in their social lives. That only translates to "trying for a choir boy image" to people who kneejerk to ugly cynicism at any hint of religion. It actually looks pretty normal to most people.

Forum List

Back