Karma Is A BITCH!

How many times are you going to post this? Do you work? Or do you just get paid to gather and post all of those links? Man it must be exhausting to be you.

I'll go with "Or do you just get paid to gather and post all of those links"

Enjoy your big bowl of karma, Trumptards. You've earned it. And boy oh boy is it delicious!

Say what, you fuckers lowered the bar in the first place with clarence Thomas, Not removing Bill Clinton , electing a jiffy June guy from Chicago as president, Harry Reid hiding bills... look in the fucking mirror twat.

But do as they say and never as they do is their motto... Dirty politics are beautiful when Democrats do it...

You know what's funny?

After I posted it I realized almost 3 years has went by and they have been saying it since day 1.

Anyday now

Id like to think that Clinton was actually impeached for his association with Epstein and that they probably fucked 16 year old girls in the Oval Office, but who the fuck knows

Subpoenas under Rep. Issa top 100

Issa plans hundreds of hearings

“I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks,” Issa said.

Speaking of government whistleblowers (or treasonous spies who should be shot, according to Trump): Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN

Whistleblowing led to investigations by the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. During the House investigation, Attorney General Eric Holder was cited for contempt.
Holder was cited for contempt for an "abuse of executive privilege".

That investigation lasted SIX YEARS.

Republicans sued the Obama Administration in federal court over its use of executive privilege, and won: https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2012cv1332-137

And then, of course, there was BENGHAAAAAAAZIIIII! For four years, the pseudocons could not let a day pass without bringing up Benghazi.

The Republicans held four years of hearings and investigations: Select Committee on Benghazi Releases Proposed Report

One. Giant. Nothing. Burger. After another.

Majority Leader McCarthy accidentally admitted the Benghazi hearings were intended as a strategy to fight and win the 2016 election: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...2a9fac-67a8-11e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html

How long did Mueller's investigation last? Oh yeah. Less than two years!

And then there is Trump's six year birther bullshit in an attempt to prove a hoax that Obama was not qualified to be US President because he had been born in Kenya:

"I have people that have been studying Obama's birth certificate and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics." - Donald J. Trump

And then there's this:

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama
Man, woman, he/she or whatever you are, know that every topic you create is automatically labeled total bullshit. Cockroaches like you are nothing more than wannabe parrots for the corrupt media, and shills for traitor democrats and other progressives.
Also, know that Karma is always something that happens to a deserving party. Note that nothing has happened to Trump and likely never will. In other words, you're a liar. Also, note that the only "karma" coming will be when Trump is re-elected and you bastards get what you deserve.

So are you saying because Donald Trump was a birther and the GOP House did countless of hearings that this is Karma?

When did you realize it?

No. What they ultimately believe is that because Hillary lost, anything that happens against Trump is "karma." That's the crux of it right there: The leftists are so sick in their minds that they still after three years believe that Hillary was supposed to be the "rightful" winner. That has been the sole reason of every hateful thing they've said or done since he took the oath of office.

Subpoenas under Rep. Issa top 100

Issa plans hundreds of hearings

“I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks,” Issa said.

Speaking of government whistleblowers (or treasonous spies who should be shot, according to Trump): Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN

Whistleblowing led to investigations by the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. During the House investigation, Attorney General Eric Holder was cited for contempt.
Holder was cited for contempt for an "abuse of executive privilege".

That investigation lasted SIX YEARS.

Republicans sued the Obama Administration in federal court over its use of executive privilege, and won: https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2012cv1332-137

And then, of course, there was BENGHAAAAAAAZIIIII! For four years, the pseudocons could not let a day pass without bringing up Benghazi.

The Republicans held four years of hearings and investigations: Select Committee on Benghazi Releases Proposed Report

One. Giant. Nothing. Burger. After another.

Majority Leader McCarthy accidentally admitted the Benghazi hearings were intended as a strategy to fight and win the 2016 election: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...2a9fac-67a8-11e5-8325-a42b5a459b1e_story.html

How long did Mueller's investigation last? Oh yeah. Less than two years!

And then there is Trump's six year birther bullshit in an attempt to prove a hoax that Obama was not qualified to be US President because he had been born in Kenya:

"I have people that have been studying Obama's birth certificate and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics." - Donald J. Trump

And then there's this:

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

You need a job or a hobby

So are you saying because Donald Trump was a birther and the GOP House did countless of hearings that this is Karma?

When did you realize it?

No. What they ultimately believe is that because Hillary lost, anything that happens against Trump is "karma." That's the crux of it right there: The leftists are so sick in their minds that they still after three years believe that Hillary was supposed to be the "rightful" winner. That has been the sole reason of every hateful thing they've said or done since he took the oath of office.
Your whining is pleasing to my ears.

Trump wanted the last two presidents forcibly removed from office.

Karma is a BITCH!

ROTFLMFAO.

Another big nothing burger and G is creaming his jeans over it.

Carry on you Karma dog you.

No. What they ultimately believe is that because Hillary lost, anything that happens against Trump is "karma."
Except an entire list was posted. And, because you don't have the intellectual or emotional capability to grapple with it, you retreat to your Alamo: impotent crybabying.

Forum List

Back