Kanye meets with Trump, but keeps reason a mystery

Maybe I never noticed but I don't recall such intrigue in any other presidential election. Maybe Trump just generates excitement.
Kanye came out for Trump and then mysteriously ends up in kook house......
and now KK wants a divorce after having her own Trump moment but she got her mind right and avoided the funny farm routine........

This makes me wonder if West is going to perform at Trump's inauguration celebration.
---------------------------------------------------- Maybe , it'd be good show and tactic !! Probably better than the Beach Boys and Pat Boone in attracting hip hop types and millennials ,

same thing to me , it was the same thing for mrobama for 8 years . Plus , keep in mind that the Trump is not even the official President yet he is far more Presidential than mrobama ever was Carbineer !!

Just to reiterate what is wrong with some, on CNN a contributor suggests that Trump meets with Kanye to show that he is "cool" and "has black friends". He then goes on to give kudos to Kanye for raising important issues. Haha. No credit to Trump though, because that had to be an ulterior motive.

This divide along racial lines, religious, sexual orientiation, socio-economic status is what has been destroying America, primarily the Calling Card of the alt-left.

Forum List

Back