Kansas moves to implement $25 ATM withdrawal limit for welfare recipients

What do they offer you? When you are middle class the blue states have nothing to offer except cold ass winters, high taxes, $1,000 dollar a month plus apartments , $10 a pack smokes and you can not even smoke in bars.

No scenery except miles of pavement and towers of steel

They have nothing to lure me back
You are welcome to live in Somalia with no electricity, no public services, and no government like you crave. There you have to pay for your own healthcare, and taxes come from armed mobs of capitalist profiteers. If you think $1000 a month rents are to moan about, try living in Tokyo.

so are you. can we chip in for your airfare?
Why? Isn't Somalia a paradise model for GOP style capitalism and theocracy, with no separation between thug and theocrat?

The offer will always stand, I am always helping out neighbors and friends, money don't mean much to me, I can always work more hours and get more....

I guess that's why I will never vote democrat because I don't need hand outs just give me jobs and I will do the rest

Funny, I've never needed "handouts" either and have always voted Democrat. You really think only Democrats are SNAP recipients? Do you have any idea who gets assistance?
Ignorance was shown by Romney's 45% percent like comments, and from the looks of it most Republicans believe as he does.
You do know that was Jimmy Carter's grand son who tapped that right? And now on the left is so upset about the fake mole who tapped the real inside of Planed parenthood

Cry me a river of tears, what comes around goes around karma is a bitch.
They also didn't seem to mind when that senators son hacked governor Palin's email account. Ah... The selective faux outrage of the left.
don't get in specifics blue or you will confuse them
Seems to be the opposite with you people casting stones...

Ignorance was shown by Romney's 45% percent like comments, and from the looks of it most Republicans believe as he does.
You do know that was Jimmy Carter's grand son who tapped that right? And now on the left is so upset about the fake mole who tapped the real inside of Planed parenthood

They also didn't seem to mind when that senators son hacked governor Palin's email account. Ah... The selective faux outrage of the left.
Do you always try to speak for all, when you have only one voice?

Do you?
No, sense you do not see me making pigeon hole statements..You speak for no one but yourself and there is no whey you could know what everybody does or thinks on a singular subject...

Did you speak out against Palin's email account being hacked by a senators son then?

What do they offer you? When you are middle class the blue states have nothing to offer except cold ass winters, high taxes, $1,000 dollar a month plus apartments , $10 a pack smokes and you can not even smoke in bars.

You are welcome to live in Somalia with no electricity, no public services, and no government like you crave. There you have to pay for your own healthcare, and taxes come from armed mobs of capitalist profiteers. If you think $1000 a month rents are to moan about, try living in Tokyo.

Why? Isn't Somalia a paradise model for GOP style capitalism and theocracy, with no separation between thug and theocrat?

yea; just like it

and you wonder why you idiot leftists aren't taken seriously?

The offer will always stand, I am always helping out neighbors and friends, money don't mean much to me, I can always work more hours and get more....

I guess that's why I will never vote democrat because I don't need hand outs just give me jobs and I will do the rest

Funny, I've never needed "handouts" either and have always voted Democrat. You really think only Democrats are SNAP recipients? Do you have any idea who gets assistance?

don't get in specifics blue or you will confuse them

It's different when Liberals do investigative reporting for your greater good. It just is...

Do you?
No, sense you do not see me making pigeon hole statements..You speak for no one but yourself and there is no whey you could know what everybody does or thinks on a singular subject...

Did you speak out against Palin's email account bring hacked by a seniors son then?
Why should I, it doesn't involve me..Does Palin or her family ever care about what happens in my life? No...It does not involve them...

yes loonz; other than you still have your head attached and are still saying stupid sh*t; there is no difference between the America right and Islamic fascists in Somalia

lol

:cuckoo:

yea; just like it

I wonder why you don't have a brain that can distinguish between an independent and a Dem. That's right, because you are a partisan hack that only votes one way every election.

Do you?

Did you speak out against Palin's email account bring hacked by a seniors son then?
Why should I, it doesn't involve me..Does Palin or her family ever care about what happens in my life? No...It does not involve them...

So... I was right then.

Thanks.

What the fuck you have to go out out of the 50 states to try to prove your point ? While ignore Detroit?

Never heard of LBJ say Somalia was a liberal parodies but he said Detroit was

Do you?

So... I was right then.

Thanks.
You were right about nothing....

yes loonz; other than you still have your head attached and are still saying stupid sh*t; there is no difference between the America right and Islamic fascists in Somalia

lol

:cuckoo:

I must have missed the videos of the American Right beheading Christians.

Link?

So... I was right then.

Thanks.
You were right about nothing....

Sure I was. I said you didn't care and you then stated you didn't.

So... Save the faux outrage about a private group outting PP in the same manner the left has employed for years.

yea; just like it

I wonder why you don't have a brain that can distinguish between an independent and a Dem. That's right, because you are a partisan hack that only votes one way every election.

well dullard; that's probably because LIKE I SAID; there are two kinds of Independents; ones that lean left and ones that lean right. Usually they are just more to the EXTREME END then they are a party that takes the best from both sides

try again

What the fuck you have to go out out of the 50 states to try to prove your point ? While ignore Detroit?

Never heard of LBJ say Somalia was a liberal parodies but he said Detroit was
I didn't vote for LBJ, but you had to have voted for either Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, or Obama. And the Congress that created the financial crisis. I didn't. So don't blame me for failed cities that you helped create through your vote.

WTF? Kansas can shove this policy up their ass. AND who is cashing in on that ridiculous 4% $1 fee per $25 withdrawal that's in addition to the bank ATM transaction fee? I smell government corruption.

We Conservatives keep telling you people LESS government LESS, this is a perfect example.

Do you?

lay off the gin because I don't know what you mean?

Forum List

Back