Kansas moves to implement $25 ATM withdrawal limit for welfare recipients

People collecting welfare should not be allowed to vote
Does Social Security count as welfare too?

no
Why not? It's government money just like welfare.

Or is this more Right Wing voter suppression?

good one doofus

remember it was a left-wing idiot comparing seniors who worked a lifetime to welfare recipients the next time some left-wing nutjobs is crying over the word entitlement program

You are welcome to live in Somalia with no electricity, no public services, and no government like you crave. There you have to pay for your own healthcare, and taxes come from armed mobs of capitalist profiteers. If you think $1000 a month rents are to moan about, try living in Tokyo.

so are you. can we chip in for your airfare?
Why? Isn't Somalia a paradise model for GOP style capitalism and theocracy, with no separation between thug and theocrat?

yea; just like it

and you wonder why you idiot leftists aren't taken seriously?
I wonder why you don't have a brain that can distinguish between an independent and a Dem. That's right, because you are a partisan hack that only votes one way every election.

well dullard; that's probably because LIKE I SAID; there are two kinds of Independents; ones that lean left and ones that lean right. Usually they are just more to the EXTREME END then they are a party that takes the best from both sides

try again
You might have 'said' it to someone else, but not to me. The right-left spectrum is a fallacy, as the only scale that is measurable in real terms is the authoritarian scale. So, what destination are you getting off? Ayn Rand, Milton, or maybe Beck.

Why? Isn't Somalia a paradise model for GOP style capitalism and theocracy, with no separation between thug and theocrat?
.​

That's Some Pretty Hard Up Desperate Shit Right There​

.​
You mean, you can't take a response to a thread full of your own BS. That's for sure. How so you know I was even being serious, but I figure you are so caught up in it you can't tell the difference.

Poverty reached a fifty year high under Obama

Black Americans will suffer the most from AMNESTY the Left wants; and it IS AMNESTY

maybe left-wingers who vote against their own interests should abstain from voting?

no

good one doofus

remember it was a left-wing idiot comparing seniors who worked a lifetime to welfare recipients the next time some left-wing nutjobs is crying over the word entitlement program
You can be on SS without working all your life...

so are you. can we chip in for your airfare?

yea; just like it

I wonder why you don't have a brain that can distinguish between an independent and a Dem. That's right, because you are a partisan hack that only votes one way every election.

well dullard; that's probably because LIKE I SAID; there are two kinds of Independents; ones that lean left and ones that lean right. Usually they are just more to the EXTREME END then they are a party that takes the best from both sides

try again
You might have 'said' it to someone else, but not to me. The right-left spectrum is a fallacy, as the only scale that is measurable in real terms is the authoritarian scale. So, what destination are you getting off? Ayn Rand, Milton, or maybe Beck.

that was my point dullard; that the so-called alternatives are more authoritarian versions of the left or right. still there are very real differences between the parties

no

good one doofus

You can be on SS without working all your life...
I think they want to pretend that the benefits they receive from the government aren't there, kinda like that scene in Monty Python called 'what have the Romans ever done for us?'

You mean, you can't take a response to a thread full of your own BS. That's for sure. How so you know I was even being serious, but I figure you are so caught up in it you can't tell the difference.

If you could loosen your grip on the hookah just a tad ... You might be able to understand something ... Anything ... That isn't mired in your bullshit.

yea; just like it

try again

that was my point dullard; that the so-called alternatives are more authoritarian versions of the left or right. still there are very real differences between the parties
No there aren't. Only between the three alternative parties that rarely get elected to anything, thanks to the one party monopoly of GOP-Dem, and their banning from election debates by a GOP-Dem controlled committee. God forbid anyone have a free and fair election.

"Kansas moves to implement $25 ATM withdrawal limit for welfare recipients"

The state is broke and can't pay its bills yet republican lawmakers are wasting their time on this nonsense.

Further evidence of the fact that most on the right have nothing but contempt for low income Americans.

If you could loosen your grip on the hookah just a tad ... You might be able to understand something ... Anything ... That isn't mired in your bullshit.

I haven't taken drugs, and I don't drink. So wonder where that leaves you, obviously spouting more BS, and then calling someone else BS for calling out your BS. I don't even need network news, as I can get a weeks worth right here.

The majority of complainers on these threads are right wingers that claim they are more generous in charity, yet that is not evident by their post on threads...
Their contributions to charity amount to contributions to their local church, not gifts to the poor

The majority of complainers on these threads are right wingers that claim they are more generous in charity, yet that is not evident by their post on threads...
Their contributions to charity amount to contributions to their local church, not gifts to the poor
Yep, least their church go without, as what would happen if they didn't have a solid gold crucifix or a new car to drive in. Maybe following Jesus's teachings on Earth, like caring for the poor and sick, without want of material wealth.

I haven't taken drugs, and I don't drink. So wonder where that leaves you, obviously spouting more BS, and then calling someone else BS for calling out your BS. I don't even need network news, as I can get a weeks worth right here.

I just figured that since you felt the need to ad lib concerning "my thread" (which it isn't) and "my ideas" (which they aren't) expressed in this thread ... It was okay for me to ad lib a little.

Now if you want to suggest that you are not stoned out of your gourd ... Then I am willing to entertain the idea you are raving lunatic.
In fact ... There is a good chance your stupid ass responds to me again ... And you don't realize I am laughing at you and your pathetic ignorance.

You haven't called me out on anything ... And barely made a relevant point towards anything I have posted in this thread.
It is no wonder you are so fucked up ... You cannot keep track of anything you are posting about ... Much less understand more complex nuances. :tongue-44:

no

good one doofus

But if those on public assistance should be banned from the voting booth, is it because they receive public assistance, or is it because the Right Wing seeks to suppress the vote?

no

good one doofus

But if those on public assistance should be banned from the voting booth, is it because they receive public assistance, or is it because the Right Wing seeks to suppress the vote?

yawn

continue drooling

[•••]More rant and no substance.
Thanks for more logical fallacies, like calling me stupid, drunk/stoned and now insane? Anything more to add, as I am rapidly running out of reasons to care what you think.

Forum List

Back