Kansas moves to implement $25 ATM withdrawal limit for welfare recipients

Brownback would be a shoe in for the Republican presidential nomination after developing leading edge poverty punishment techniques.

oh well, it's their STATE they can do what they want. I guess all you on welfare won't be moving there eh.

worry about your own states. I'm sure they aren't some paradise Utopia

oh well, it's their STATE they can do what they want. I guess all you on welfare won't be moving there eh.
Guess who pays the price to drag red states out of the holes they dig themselves?

Please, you blue states hardly have any money for yourselves. they tax you out the ass for everything and anything.... rent OMG to live in some cement jungle with a bunch of rude people.SO sit down. that is so old and tiring none of you are any better than anyone else

red states are getting richer, blue states are getting poorer

libs are losers who lie to themselves

you cant say the Left hates the poor....................I guess

they HAVE created several million more of them since Obama has been in office

yep, and did you see the other day there are more baby boomers than ever going without food and can't hardly by? how long has that Progressive thug Obama been in office now. oh wait, he's almost done with his destruction of us. I can't tolerant Snobs who looks down their nose at others

Guess who pays the price to drag red states out of the holes they dig themselves?

Please, you blue states hardly have any money for yourselves. they tax you out the ass for everything and anything.... rent OMG to live in some cement jungle with a bunch of rude people.SO sit down. that is so old and tiring none of you are any better than anyone else
Our taxes are not that high in the Northeast considering the services we enjoy. We have better educational systems, better medical care. Because of our weather we need more money for infrastructure maintainance. And unlike most of your states we do not tax food, medicine, or clothing. (at least in Massachusetts) I don't know about the others.

Our taxes are not that high in the Northeast considering the services we enjoy. We have better educational systems, better medical care. Because of our weather we need more money for infrastructure maintainance. And unlike most of your states we do not tax food, medicine, or clothing. (at least in Massachusetts) I don't know about the others.

omg, as if other states don't have those "same services" . and they are MY STATES. really..... who cares you want to pay out the ass for services and $1000 to rent a 300 sq. apartment. live in cites so congested with people filled with stink and pollution so bad you can cut it with a knife
just keep your noses out of other people states.

Back to the story.

Can someone explain the value of such a law, or why it needs to exist?

who knows if it's even true. until its up for a vote then the people who live in the state can DEAL with it

Forum List

Back