Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

So absolutely no need for any gun control whatsoever.

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

We have the right to murder people here.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:

An armed man took out the gunman. What do you bet the gunman had a gun illegally. And tell us what law would keep a criminal from acquiring a gun to perform an illegal act.

(edited)

Last edited:

People who shoot up bars do not carry legal firearms

it was in missouri you dumb fuck,,,

you should really mind your own business in your own country where there is an epidemic of little girls being raped,,,

Show me a law stating we have a right to murder people.

We do??

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

No we don't. Why are you parroting Tommy's tripe?

Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

Bullshit.

Our freedoms are what allowed us to kick your Limey asses and send you scurrying back to your stinky little island, like a bunch of wounded ducks.

Apparently many of your other colonies did the same thing. :21:

1. Where do you get "Our Freedoms?" You live in the UK! You are a SUBJECT of the Queen, my friend, not a Citizen of The United States.
  2. Human nature cannot be legislated out of existence. We are a predator species.
  3. Maybe you have them every week but we don't. What we DO have is lives SAVED by owning and having guns maybe 10X per week! But unfortunately, your liberal friends in our media do not hardly ever publish anything about that.

Looks like more guns would have stopped the bad guy

Last edited:

Hey shitstain....they had gun control, that guy ignored it. He can now be arrested and jailed.....no need for more gun control since it is highly likely they aren't legally able to carry a gun in the first place...

Still waiting for you to answer these questions though....you keep refusing to ignore these basic questions...

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns, but now carry them for self defense, our gun murder rate went down 49%...

With what you believe....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own but now carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%....

With what you believe,.....how do you explain that?

In the U.S. as more Americans not only own guns but carry them for self defense, our violent crime rate went down 72%.....

With what you believe, how do you explain that?

Nothing you believe about guns is supported by actual facts, the truth, or reality on the ground......how do you justify your believes beyond simply not liking guns?

------
Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

The anti-gun hypothesis and argument.....

More Guns = More Gun crime regardless of any other factors.

Actual Result:

In the U.S....as more Americans own and carry guns over the last 26 years, gun murder down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime down 72%

The result: Exact opposite of theory of anti-gunners....

In Science when you have a theory, when that theory is tested....and the exact opposite result happens...that means your theory is wrong. That is science....not left wing wishful thinking.

Whatever the crime rate does......as more Americans owned more guns the crime rate did not go up....so again...

Britain...
More Guns = More Gun Crime
Britain had access to guns before they banned them.....they had low gun crime, low gun murder.
They banned guns, the gun murder rate spiked for 10 years then returned to the same level...
Your Theory again....
More guns = More Gun Crime
Guns Banned creates no change? That means banning guns for law abiding gun owners had no effect on gun crime.
When your theory states one thing, and you implement your theory, and nothing changes....in science, that means your theory is wrong...
-------

Maine tops ‘safest states’ rankings four years after removing major gun restriction

When Maine passed a “Constitutional Carry” law allowing Maine residents to carry a concealed firearm without any special permit in 2015, opponents of the law forecast a dangerous future for the state. They said the new law would hurt public safety and put Maine kids at risk.

One state representative who opposed the bill went so far as to say it would give Mainers a reason to be afraid every time they went out in public or to work.

Another state representative suggested the law would lead to violent criminals with recent arrests and convictions legally carrying handguns.

-----

Now four years later, Maine has been named the safest state in the nation according to US News and World Report’s public safety rankings, which measures the fifty states based on crime data.

Ranking as the top safest state for violent crime and fourth for property crime, Maine edges out another New England state, Vermont, for the top spot. Of note, Vermont also is a “Constitutional Carry” state. New Hampshire ranks third in the national rankings, giving New England all three of the top spots in the nation.

In 2018, Maine was edged out by Vermont in the same “safest states” ranking, but declared the best state overall in the broader “Crime and Corrections” category.

In 2017, using a different methodology, Maine was ranked second among the fifty states in the “Crime and Corrections” category and also second in the categories used to rank the “safest states.”

The U.S. News and World Report “Best States” rankings are built in partnership with McKinsey & Company, a firm that works closely with state leaders around the nation.

Maine has also ranked at the top of other state rankings. WalletHub.com recently ranked Maine second in “Personal and Residential Safety” among the fifty states, and third overall.

Yep, just imagine had a qualified person would have been there to return the gun fire. You probably would have stopped the assault much sooner.

Forum List

Back