Kansas event underlines the need for more guns

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

So absolutely no need for any gun control whatsoever.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

1. Where do you get "Our Freedoms?" You live in the UK! You are a SUBJECT of the Queen, my friend, not a Citizen of The United States.
  2. Human nature cannot be legislated out of existence. We are a predator species.
  3. Maybe you have them every week but we don't. What we DO have is lives SAVED by owning and having guns maybe 10X per week! But unfortunately, your liberal friends in our media do not hardly ever publish anything about that.
Nope, I am a citizen.My passport says so.

Two dead and 15 injured after shooter opens fire outside Kansas bar | Metro News

At least two people have died after a gunman opened fire while punters were queuing up outside a bar in Kansas City, Missouri. At least a further 15 have been injured following the incident and three are understood to be in a critical condition, said police. The attack took place at around 11.30pm on Sunday outside 9ine Ultra Lounge, near East US Highway 40. A police spokesman said responding officers found ‘a chaotic scene’ and had to call in back-up from across the city. When they arrived at the scene, two people were found dead, including a woman in the bar car park.

We have the right to murder people here.
Show me a law stating we have a right to murder people.
Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.
Holy Rights Batman! If only the people of the United States of America didn't have the right to bare arms then nothing bad would ever happen again!
mememe_d39687e788cb8684bd19594256da2716-1-300x200.jpg
Holy AOC! OL is all in!

Because of our Holy Right to own a gun, as many as we want, as big and fast as we want, we do not accept any personal responsibility for the damage that our overabundance of easily procurred weapons has done in this country. We have young people shooting each other in the streets, and husbands shooting wives, and people who have gone off the deep end firing away at total strangers at bars, concerts, etc. And every single person who opposes responsible regulation on those guns due to the Holy Second Amendment is enabling mindless needless murders. 10,000 HOMICIDES a year. Not accidents, not suicides. 10,000 people killed by another with a GUN. Only 7% of homicides are caused by teenagers so don't try giving me that "It's all the gangs' fault," either.
If anything else were causing 10,000 deaths a year, whether it was a defective appliance or a disease, the government would be all over it. Not guns though, because of the Holy Right.
Well, fuck that.

And you know the majority of those shootings are done by people who have already been arrested repeatedly for gun crimes....and let go by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors......

As more Americans own guns, our gun murder rate has gone down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%.....

So nothing you posted is true or accurate.........

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder........

If you asshats would stop electing democrats, we wouldn't have this gun crime......those criminals would be in jail and prison, not repeatedly released.
Around 1950, a little under 50% of households owned a gun. Now it is down to 30-some percent of households having a gun. So maybe less owners is helping. Let's keep that going in a BIG way.

Well, fuck that.
Holy Rights Batman! If only the people of the United States of America didn't have the right to bare arms then nothing bad would ever happen again!
Holy AOC! OL is all in!
You like AOC jokes?
jgfouvbswg131.jpg

Well, fuck that.

And you know the majority of those shootings are done by people who have already been arrested repeatedly for gun crimes....and let go by democrat party judges, politicians and prosecutors......

As more Americans own guns, our gun murder rate has gone down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%.....

Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder........

If you asshats would stop electing democrats, we wouldn't have this gun crime......those criminals would be in jail and prison, not repeatedly released.
Around 1950, a little under 50% of households owned a gun. Now it is down to 30-some percent of households having a gun. So maybe less owners is helping. Let's keep that going in a BIG way.
Fewer people live on farms than when Audie Murphy was a kid and hunted to feed his family

Well, fuck that.

Show us anyplace on the planet where gun control stops gun crime

I CAN THINK OF ONE

20160918_163812-001.jpg

survivors-of-the-auschwitz.jpg

Well, fuck that.

Fewer people live on farms than when Audie Murphy was a kid and hunted to feed his family
? 1950? Okay, if you say so.

Well, fuck that.

Show us anyplace on the planet where gun control stops gun crime

I CAN THINK OF ONE

View attachment 301498
View attachment 301499
Don't threaten me, boy.

I don't see a single concentration camp in England, France, Germany, Belgium, Israel, etc. and I see lots of control over gun ownership and tiny fractions of the deaths that we have in this country. But not a single one of those countries is being taken over by an evil megalomaniac.

Well, fuck that.

? 1950? Okay, if you say so.
Murphy actually grew up in the 40’s but the general idea does not change

Well, fuck that.

Actually crime has gone down as more own guns legally.

Freedom comes with its price. You might know that if you were actually ever free. Now what we need is freedom from the progressive policies that are driving people to do violence. Tell us, oh, Kabookie, after you take all our guns away and everyone switches over to using something else to kill, what then? Another draconian take away of our freedoms? I could kill you with a pencil! Hell, probably my bare hands.

The SAD TRUTH is that had one of the dead had a gun to defend themselves, there probably would have been a lot less killing. Serial killings ALWAYS happen in a place where everyone is disarmed. Don't believe me? Show me the last time a serial killer ever attacked a police station! :21:
Our freedoms mean that we dont really have these events. The fact you have them every week makes you a bigger expert than myself. Your "freedoms" make me jealous............said nobody ever.

1. Where do you get "Our Freedoms?" You live in the UK! You are a SUBJECT of the Queen, my friend, not a Citizen of The United States.
  2. Human nature cannot be legislated out of existence. We are a predator species.
  3. Maybe you have them every week but we don't. What we DO have is lives SAVED by owning and having guns maybe 10X per week! But unfortunately, your liberal friends in our media do not hardly ever publish anything about that.
Nope, I am a citizen.My passport says so.

Damn piss poor example of one.

Well, fuck that.
Holy AOC! OL is all in!
You like AOC jokes?
jgfouvbswg131.jpg

No. Retard jokes are cruel.

Well, fuck that.

upload_2020-1-20_14-26-4.jpeg

Well, fuck that.
Holy AOC! OL is all in!
You like AOC jokes?
jgfouvbswg131.jpg
They wear thin pretty quick. Stupid people with power are more dangerous than funny.
-
2d37ab595697d54c61094894cdbca161.jpg

Well, fuck that.

Crime has gone down for specific reasons, including that anti-crime bill passed during the Clinton years. There are also improved trauma techniques that save lives, reducing homicides to injuries. It is not because there are more GUNS lying around. That is totally stupid.

Well, fuck that.

Crime has gone down for specific reasons, including that anti-crime bill passed during the Clinton years. There are also improved trauma techniques that save lives, reducing homicides to injuries. It is not because there are more GUNS lying around. That is totally stupid.
No, it’s not stupid. Legal gun ownership is a deterrent to those criminals that wish to harm others. That is a fact.

Well, fuck that.

So ONE bill passed by Clinton did all that, not the 30,000 gun laws that were already on the books? And yes, I've never felt safer than when knowing that a majority of the people around me are both armed and well-disciplined in firearms. Only an idiot would pull a gun on people who can shoot back! That is why all your serial killings always happen in those mall, theater and school gun free zones!

BTW, if a place has a sign announcing no guns allowed, a GUN FREE ZONE, I won't go in there.

Crazy? Not at all. A gun can defend me. My finger up my ass cannot.

Forum List

Back