Kandace Owens gets schooled

Damn. I thought she was going to to get schooled . It's funny libs think she was going to be based on selective editing. This was an embarrassing post even for rightwinger, who probably has Alzheimer. Even without editing the retard in the video didn't make a point.

Damn. I thought she was going to to get schooled . It's funny libs think she was going to be based on selective editing. This was an embarrassing post even for rightwinger, who probably has Alzheimer. Even without editing the retard in the video didn't make a point.
Afraid it showed a black sellout defending the Confederacy

Oliver knows our history better than Owens

Leftwhiner lies about himself in his own username and he misspells the name of the person whom he claims got “schooled.” And, of course, she didn’t get schooled, either.

Leftwhiner remains overtly hostile to honesty.
Let me check that spelling……

Oh, you are correct
It is really KKKandace Owens

Truth, Justice and the American Way
You forget to add the first part. The opposite of ... Truth, Just and the American Way. You have barely fought for that though. I still appreciate you believing in something at least. I cant fault you for that. You are definitely a good person.

Stupid Bitch Owens claims that because Confederate Soldiers didn’t own slaves, they were not fighting for slavery

:laughing0301:
Well, maybe they didn't own slaves, but they could rent them if the need arose. Also, slavery was socially a boon to poor white farmers "At least I ain't no slave!" was something to be proud of.

One could mention a religious element to this as well. Slavery was God's Ordained plan for Africans. Some nonsense about the "Curse of Ham". So picking up a musket to fight was Doing the Lord's Work

Forum List

Back