Moslem Veil Banning in Germany

Don't you find it useless to debate religion? I always find it like going around in circles because people will believe or don't believe what they want.
I find it useless when you look at how Muslim countries brainwash their children, especially into hating Jews to the core and treating all other people as infidels.

I believe an open debate by all mainstream religions would change the minds and hearts of those who are honestly curious to know.

Muhammad and Jesus cannot both be The One because there are serious fundamental differences in the God of both religions. One is true and the other is not. Kind of a grave matter I would think. What empirical evidence, supernatural manifestations, does Islam have to prove its claims?

I just find it useless to debate with people who are set in their beliefs. There are debates between faiths. I don't know where you live. But I'm from Philly which has a large Muslim population. There have been tons of events where Muslims have joined other faiths for discusses and debates. I personally do not go events like those because like I said it find it futile to discuss theology with people but these discussions do go on.

But many of our Muslims are full bred Americans who's parents didn't come from some forgein land. I'm a Muslim. I'm a descendant of slaves. So how would I go about going back to my homeland? I don't even know where I'm from in Africa because your ancestors decided to strip us of our identity and lineage.

So what's the solutions for the thousands of black Muslims like myself in America?

BULLSHIT!!!

YOUR OWN PEOPLE SOLD YOUR ANCESTORS to arab and portugee slave traders.

My ancestors didn't get here until slavery was finally outlawed, and the same goes for most people in the country.

BTW, my people were enslaved by Romans on a regular basis 2000 ago. You don't see anyone whining about that or using at as an excuse to isolate themselves.

You're AN AMERICAN now if you want to be. If you want to carry a chip on your shoulder and ostracize yourself then by all means find a place that will provide a better opportunity or kindly STFU.

I'm not trying to get sympathy for slavery. But you made a statement about shipping Muslims off to where they came from. Which I was informing that not all Muslims are immigrants or have immigrant parents.

I support shipping Moslems to Islamic countries. Islam doesn't belong in free societies. Why is this? Because the Islamic doctrine teaches hatred for freedom. Islam means submission.

But not I'm not a lair. Just do a quick google of mosque surveillance. I'm actually in support of mosque surveillance because I recognize there some Muslims ( very few) that have misguided beliefs and want to harm innocent lives. Terrorist have no qualms about killing another Muslims so I want them caught before they do something as much as you do.

The problem with Moslems like you is that all of you support an evil religion. What's the penalty for apostasy, for instance? It's death. What kind of religion calls for the death of it's members who decide to leave it? What are the 3 choices Moslem give to the Infidel? There is a mountain of hatred and violence found in the Islamic doctrine you so called peaceful Moslems ignore.

Last edited:
So what's the solutions for the thousands of black Muslims like myself in America?

If you were smart, you'd all find another religion. Many to choose from. Why people stay with Islam is beyond me unless they love hate.

I support shipping Moslems to Islamic countries. Islam doesn't belong in free societies. Why is this? Because the Islamic doctrine teaches hatred for freedom. Islam means submission.

It's a cult of slavery, death and conquest. It has no business polluting a free nation. It's not just dogma, it's guidelines for government, war, and social interaction. You don't just beat your head on the ground, you're supposed to promote it and see to it that everyone else on earth is subjugated to it.

It's of little surprise that leftwing agitators promoted islime in the black community to undermine Christian values.

It's a cult of slavery, death and conquest. It has no business polluting a free nation. It's not just dogma, it's guidelines for government, war, and social interaction. You don't just beat your head on the ground, you're supposed to promote it and see to it that everyone else on earth is subjugated to it.

It's of little surprise that leftwing agitators promoted islime in the black community to undermine Christian values.

Could not agree more. All the called moderate Moslems are merely the shaft supporting the jihadi spearhead.

Muslims are just misunderstood. .......... :cool:
If one reads the Koran, one will see that Muslims are absolutely, NOT misunderstood. Moohammad was very clear in his message about infidels, apostates, gays, lesbians and also how to treat women.
He was an absolute piece of sh*t!

The problem with Moslems like you is that all of you support an evil religion. What's the penalty for apostasy, for instance? It's death. What kind of religion calls for the death of it's members who decide to leave it? What are the 3 choices Moslem give to the Infidel? There is a mountain of hatred and violence found in the Islamic doctrine you so called peaceful Moslems ignore.
Why do you consider that a bad thing? ....... :dunno:

Muhammad was very clear in his message about infidels, apostates, gays, lesbians and also how to treat women.
All of which is just an added bonus to a religion of logic and justice. ........ :thup:
You a Sunni are the sworn enemy of all infidel nations, are mandated to not make friends with infidels, slay infidels regardless of their age where you find them, make slaves of infidel women and rape them and basically follow blindly your false prophets message of hate, hate, hate, kill, kill, kill.

You a Sunni are the sworn enemy of all infidel nations, are mandated to not make friends with infidels, slay infidels regardless of their age where you find them, make slaves of infidel women and rape them and basically follow blindly your false prophets message of hate, hate, hate, kill, kill, kill.
I especially like the "make slaves of infidel women" thing.

It's beats the heck out of wasting my money on the dating and dinner scene. ...... :cool:

But not I'm not a lair. Just do a quick google of mosque surveillance. I'm actually in support of mosque surveillance because I recognize there some Muslims ( very few) that have misguided beliefs and want to harm innocent lives. Terrorist have no qualms about killing another Muslims so I want them caught before they do something as much as you do.

And there's no violence in bible? The Torah,Bible and Quran all contain things that are considered heinous today. But thing is most people don't follow such strict interpretation.

Most Muslims do not follow such a strict interpretation of the Quran. If Muslims followed such a strict interpretation of the Quran do you think they would want to come to America? Or they would use modern technology or anything like thing like that. There's 1.6 billion of us. Don't you think there would be much more violence in the world if we were these heathens that you claim us to be?

And there's no violence in bible? The Torah,Bible and Quran all contain things that are considered heinous today. But thing is most people don't follow such strict interpretation.

Most Muslims do not follow such a strict interpretation of the Quran. If Muslims followed such a strict interpretation of the Quran do you think they would want to come to America? Or they would use modern technology or anything like thing like that. There's 1.6 billion of us. Don't you think there would be much more violence in the world if we were these heathens that you claim us to be?
Clearly, you are using "taqqiya." Coming to America is part of the "hijrah," migrating to an infidel nation to change it from within. It ensures (to a Muslim's thinking) a way to paradise. Most Muslims have families to support and thus are trying to work to feed those families, however, the majority still support the ultimate goal of conquering all non-Islamic nations and converting the infidels or subjugating them.

Clearly, you are using "taqqiya." Coming to America is part of the "hijrah," migrating to an infidel nation to change it from within. It ensures (to a Muslim's thinking) a way to paradise. Most Muslims have families to support and thus are trying to work to feed those families, however, the majority still support the ultimate goal of conquering all non-Islamic nations and converting the infidels or subjugating them.

You're a joke. So if I tell you it's raining outside you're going to claim I'm making taqqiya?

You right wingers always keep me entertained.

You're a joke. So if I tell you it's raining outside you're going to claim I'm making taqqiya?

You right wingers always keep me entertained.
Keep babbling on. The truth is the truth. Islam is determined to convert the west, then the rest of the world.

I agree. Those assholes don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue to practice that Sharia law bullshit and do nothing to change their way of life.

Its almost like they expect everyone to bend over backward to accommodate their 7th Century lifestyle.

If the countries in Europe and we in the US had a lick of sense we would boot every Muslim out of our countries. Boot them back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

But many of our Muslims are full bred Americans who's parents didn't come from some forgein land. I'm a Muslim. I'm a descendant of slaves. So how would I go about going back to my homeland? I don't even know where I'm from in Africa because your ancestors decided to strip us of our identity and lineage.

If you are born here and your relatives were born here then you belong here. You don't appear to be one of those Muslim Assholes who think everyone should be a Muslim.

As for you being stripped of your identity and lineage? Do some research. I did. Loads of Africans were sold into slavery by their own people. Slavery was accepted back then and was a way of life in Africa.

Those selling slaves didn't care who they sold them to. It was a very profitable business.
Today, in parts of Africa anyone with a hundred US dollars can purchase a negro slave.
Damn, the price hasn't gone up in 150 years. That's impressive!

Forum List

Back